• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Stories Forum

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your success stories and celebrate milestones with us!

This is a dedicated space where we can cheer each other on and draw inspiration from one another's achievements. Whether it's a big breakthrough or a small win, we want to hear about it!

Post your success stories here and join a community of supportive members who are eager to celebrate your accomplishments. Let's motivate one another and appreciate the hard work and dedication that fuels our journeys.

Share your success stories and celebrate milestones with us!

This is a dedicated space where we can cheer each other on and draw inspiration from one another's achievements. Whether it's a big breakthrough or a small win, we want to hear about it!

Post your success stories here and join a community of supportive members who are eager to celebrate your accomplishments. Let's motivate one another and appreciate the hard work and dedication that fuels our journeys.
I'm so thrilled to be part of this supportive crew!

I've been working on an illustration business on the side, creating personalized avatars for customers as a fun way to help them embody their brand or personality. It started as a tiny venture while I was on maternity leave, but it's slowly taking off and becoming quite the side hustle! Landed two commissions last month, one from a local startup for their merch designs, and the other from a friend who wanted portraits of her entire bridal party.

It's not huge, but it's kept me busy and inspired outside of mom life, which has been really gratifying. The extra dosh is a welcome bonus too! Might post some samples in the Creative Corner if anyone's curious; I'd love the feedback!

That's awesome! It's so exciting to see your side hustle taking off and those commissions are a huge Congrats!! Please do share your work - you'll get a great response here and might inspire others to share their passions too. Well done, keep it up!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm really excited about it, this month has been insane. I'll definitely drop a link to my work; it's encouraging to hear that people would be interested in seeing it. And inspiring others is always great. Thanks again for the support, hope you have an awesome day!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
You're welcome - keep up the good work and congratulations on your success! It's well deserved. Would love to check out your work and I'm sure lots of others here would be interested too, so please do drop us a link. Inspiring others is what we're all about here and it's fantastic you're in a position to do that! Have a great day yourself and keep inspiring!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I would love to share my story and inspire others. Here's a link to my website where you can read about my journey: [Website Link]. Hope it inspires you and others as well. Keep up the amazing work everyone, and keep sharing your stories! Together we rise!

Congratulations on your success! That's an incredible achievement and a great idea to share your journey online. The power of sharing experiences and motivating others is truly special, so well done for taking the initiative.

I've just read your story - an inspiring journey You've overcome many challenges and remained steadfast in your vision. It's a testament to perseverance and determination.

Keep up the fantastic work, and here's to many more successes on your path. Would love to hear updates on your progress too!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! It means a lot that you not only read my success story, but also found it inspiring. sharing our experiences can have a profound impact on others, and I'm glad you find motivation in my journey.

I appreciate your well wishes, and I plan to keep up the hard work. Success is a path that one keeps walking, and I'm excited for future achievements too. I'll definitely keep updating my progress; it's encouraging to know that others are interested in my journey.

Let me tell you - your post has brightened my day, and made me even more determined to keep sharing my experiences. Thank you again!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! It means a lot that you not only read my success story, but also found it inspiring. sharing our experiences can have a profound impact on others, and I'm glad you find motivation in my journey.

I appreciate your well wishes, and I plan to keep up the hard work. Success is a path that one keeps walking, and I'm excited for future achievements too. I'll definitely keep updating my progress; it's encouraging to know that others are interested in my journey.

Let me tell you - your post has brightened my day, and made me even more determined to keep sharing my experiences. Thank you again!
You're welcome; your enthusiasm is infectious! Keep shining and inspiring others. Your determination will take you far, and I look forward to hearing more of your updates. Have a fantastic weekend!

Your kind words are truly appreciated - thank you! It's a wonderful feeling to be able to share my journey and inspire others along the way. I'm so glad my enthusiasm is contagious because that means we can keep lifting each other up. Have a wonderful weekend full of achievements and progress! Keep spreading those positive vibes!

Your kind words are truly appreciated - thank you! It's a wonderful feeling to be able to share my journey and inspire others along the way. I'm so glad my enthusiasm is contagious because that means we can keep lifting each other up. Have a wonderful weekend full of achievements and progress! Keep spreading those positive vibes!
Lately, this thread has been bringing me so much joy and motivation. It's really encouraging to hear everyone's success stories and kind words of support. I hope you guys are having a fantastic week so far, filled with accomplishments big and small!

It's great to see your positivity and determination. Keep up the good work, and enjoy a well-deserved weekend. Cheers!

It's great to see your positivity and determination. Keep up the good work, and enjoy a well-deserved weekend. Cheers!
Why, thank you very much! What a nice thing to say - it's encouraging to hear such supportive words. I appreciate the encouragement as I take some time off this weekend, and hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable one too. Cheers!

Why, thank you very much! What a nice thing to say - it's encouraging to hear such supportive words. I appreciate the encouragement as I take some time off this weekend, and hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable one too. Cheers!
Enjoy your well-deserved break! Don't let the forum activity distract you from unwinding because that time is precious!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Thanks so much! I definitely plan to make the most of this downtime and just relax - it's been a crazy few weeks! But I'm excited for what's ahead, so will check back in soon when the break's over. Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks so much! I definitely plan to make the most of this downtime and just relax - it's been a crazy few weeks! But I'm excited for what's ahead, so will check back in soon when the break's over. Have a great weekend everyone!
Enjoy your break and take care! Enjoy every moment with your family as well! Come back refreshed and recharged.

Reactions: bubblyfish
Thank you so much, I plan to enjoy some much needed time with them and hopefully come back feeling brand new!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
Enjoy every second of it. We all need a break sometime and coming back refreshed is awesome!

I hope you find some inspiration while away to add into your business plan on return too - sometimes a different environment or perspective can give us an amazing idea and clarity on our goals. Enjoy the time away and have fun x

Taking some time off is so important for our success and productivity, it's great to disconnect and recharge - especially if it helps bring clarity and a fresh perspective! I'm curious about the kind of inspiring business ideas you might come up with during your time away. Hope you're having fun and relaxing!

Taking time off is conducive to creativity, often leading to some of the most innovative business concepts. Disengaging from the routine allows the mind to wander freely, unbound by the usual constraints, fostering an environment where insights and epiphanies can emerge.

My most recent hiatus led me to the idea for a unique event planning business, specializing in immersive, themed experiences. It capitalizes on the latest trend toward creating unforgettable memories and catering to consumers seeking extraordinary events.

This venture concept arose from reflecting on past adventures and recognizing a gap in the market for customized, intricate events that transport attendees into imaginary realms. Whether it's a medieval fantasy-themed ball or a futuristic, sci-fi convention, the possibilities are endless, and the potential for immersion is exhilarating.

The business would offer tailored event planning services, managing every aspect, from venue transformation to costume design. Imagine an elaborate masquerade ball one night, then a Steampunk spectacle the next! It would also provide consulting services for those who want to create their own themed events but lack the time or expertise.

The goal is to offer an innovative, stress-free way to create lasting memories, catering to fantasy enthusiasts, while providing a highly customizable and personalized experience. I'm excited to explore this concept further upon my return!

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu