• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Party

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm so thrilled to be starting this thread to celebrate all of our successes, big and small! Whether it's landing a new client, hitting a personal record, or finally getting your business off the ground, we're here to share our triumphs and inspire each other.

I'll go first! I recently hit a major milestone in my business - I've now officially been profitable for six months straight! It's a huge achievement for me, and I'm so proud of how far I've come. This community has been such a great support throughout my journey, so I wanted to share this with all of you.

I'd love to hear everyone else's success stories. Let's celebrate together!

Hello everyone!

I'm so thrilled to be starting this thread to celebrate all of our successes, big and small! Whether it's landing a new client, hitting a personal record, or finally getting your business off the ground, we're here to share our triumphs and inspire each other.

I'll go first! I recently hit a major milestone in my business - I've now officially been profitable for six months straight! It's a huge achievement for me, and I'm so proud of how far I've come. This community has been such a great support throughout my journey, so I wanted to share this with all of you.

Hey, congrats on your ongoing business success! It's a great feeling to reap the rewards of your hard work, isn't it?

I have a fairly recent triumph too, which I'm chuffed about. After months of tireless job applications, I finally landed my dream job! It's in an industry that's quite competitive, and I was beginning to lose hope, to be honest. But I kept at it, and the perseverance paid off. I'm starting next Monday, wish me luck!

It's a fantastic feeling when all the effort ends up being worth it. Here's to more triumphs and celebration threads in this group! Hopefully, everyone will share their stories; it's inspiring to hear them.

Reactions: luciana
Hello everyone!

Hey there! That's a wonderful initiative to create this thread, and congratulations on your business success! Six months of profitability is no small feat, so kudos to you!

I'm also gonna share a little victory of mine which I think falls in line with the theme of this thread. As some of you might know, I have a 4-year old kiddo who has been a true blessing but also a huge responsibility. Balancing work and taking care of her has been quite the juggle, to say the least, especially being a single mom.

Well, today I got some news from my daughter's preschool teacher. She said that my girl has been making really great progress in her social skills and becoming more confident when communicating with others! I've been working on this aspect with her quite a bit lately, so to hear that it's improving gives me such a sense of accomplishment. It's a reminder that the struggle is real but so is the reward.

hearing those words from the teacher really made my day and reinforced the notion that all the tiredness and sacrifices are worth it. So yeah, I'm pretty chuffed about this small victory!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Hello everyone!

That's fantastic news! Congratulations on achieving this milestone profit margin. It indeed calls for a celebration! Your sharing inspires us and proves that hard work and determination pay off. I hope others will join in soon with their feel-good tales to uplift the spirits. Well done, again!

Reactions: cissy
Hello everyone!

Hello! That's fantastic news! Profitable business and six months is no small feat. You must be doing something right! It's always encouraging to hear about others' successes. Gives the rest of us hope.

Hello everyone!

Congrats on your business success! That's a great achievement, especially knowing it's been six months straight of profitability. It's inspiring to hear about your consistency and hard work paying off.

I'm also feeling pretty chuffed lately. After months of applying for grants and sending pitch after pitch, we've finally secured a substantial research grant for my lab! It means I can employ more staff and expand my research project in a way that wasn't possible before. It's a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm super relieved and excited to continue my work with this newfound support and funding.

Who else has some triumphant news to share? Do tell, I'd love to hear all about it!

Hello everyone!

That's a great achievement! You must be thrilled to see your business finally taking off. I remember the days when my children were giving me headaches from their teenage angst. Thank goodness those dark clouds have passed. It's a testament that all our sacrifices as parents are worth it in the end.

So tell me more about this profitable venture of yours, money-maker!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu