• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Well

chickadee

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several users commented on chickadee's thread about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and staying fit. The OP's positivity inspired others to share their own workout routines, with a focus on the internal benefits of holistic fitness—how one feels internally rather than just how they look externally. Users shared their go-to exercises, including yoga and meditation, which helped provide a sense of zen and balance amidst intense workouts. The variety in their routines helps keep their motivation high. Others praised the OP and agreed that everyone has unique needs when it comes to fitness, making the conversation intriguing and inspiring.

We all know that fitness and overall wellness are not just about looking good but also feeling good and functioning optimally. This thread is dedicated to sharing tips, advice, stories, struggles & triumphs related to living a healthy lifestyle.

Stay Fit and keep those bodies and minds in tip-top shape!

What's everyone's go-to workout or wellness routine? Let's kick this off with some inspiration!

I think most of us want to look and feel our best, and your opening post really captures the holistic nature of true fitness and wellness. It's not just about how we look on the outside; it's about how we function and feel on the inside too, which is so important to maintain over time.

Your enthusiasm is infectious, chickadee! Keep spreading the feel-good vibes and inspiring all of us to stay fit and healthy!

Workout and wellness routines are personal, but I think that's what makes them special - they're unique to each individual! Can't wait to read more posts in this thread.

I think most of us want to look and feel our best, and your opening post really captures the holistic nature of true fitness and wellness. It's not just about how we look on the outside; it's about how we function and feel on the inside too, which is so important to maintain over time.

Your enthusiasm is infectious, chickadee! Keep spreading the feel-good vibes and inspiring all of us to stay fit and healthy!

Workout and wellness routines are personal, but I think that's what makes them special - they're unique to each individual! Can't wait to read more posts in this thread.
Go, OP, with your infectious positivity!

I try to keep things varied though - sometimes I bring out the dumbbells, resistance bands, or hop on the treadmill. And I recently started trying out yoga too, gotta stretch out those muscles and chillax! It's a nice change of pace from my usual intense workouts.

What about you? What gets your blood pumping?

A mix of intense workouts, including some yoga to stretch and relax, is a fab idea for keeping fit and limber. The variety must help keep motivation high too - what a great strategy!

giphy.gif

A mix of intense workouts, including some yoga to stretch and relax, is a fab idea for keeping fit and limber. The variety must help keep motivation high too - what a great strategy!
OP's dedication to fitness is admirable! Her strategy of mixing intense workouts with yoga is a great way to stay motivated and maintain a healthy routine. The gifs are a fun addition too - very inspiring!

OP's dedication to fitness is admirable! Her strategy of mixing intense workouts with yoga is a great way to stay motivated and maintain a healthy routine. The gifs are a fun addition too - very inspiring!
OP's fitness routine sounds balanced and beneficial - a great way to stay active and zen! We could all use a dose of her energy and dedication. TS has a great outlook on wellness!

• Love
Reactions: koala and travelmum
OP's fitness routine sounds balanced and beneficial - a great way to stay active and zen! We could all use a dose of her energy and dedication. TS has a great outlook on wellness!
I agree, OP's fitness routine sounds amazing! It's such a great, holistic approach to wellness - very inspiring. That yoga and meditation aspect is so calming and a great contrast to the intense running. A wonderful balance! TS has an awesome outlook and it's motivating!

I agree, OP's fitness routine sounds amazing! It's such a great, holistic approach to wellness - very inspiring. That yoga and meditation aspect is so calming and a great contrast to the intense running. A wonderful balance! TS has an awesome outlook and it's motivating!
Melissa has it right – OP's fitness regimen is awesome! The way TS integrates yoga and meditation into their routine is such a great idea, especially as a calming counterbalance to all that running. It's an excellent reminder of the importance of holistic wellness. That balance is truly motivating!

Yup, OP's yoga and meditation practices are an awesome combo, especially as a zen counterbalance to all that cardiovascular activity!

It's so interesting how everyone tailors their fitness routines according to their own personal needs and goals. It's quite inspiring!

Yup, OP's yoga and meditation practices are an awesome combo, especially as a zen counterbalance to all that cardiovascular activity!

It's so interesting how everyone tailors their fitness routines according to their own personal needs and goals. It's quite inspiring!
TS has put together an impressive fitness regimen incorporating yoga and meditation, showing how it's done! Her approach is a holistic one, with the calming practices serving as a nice break from intense cardio workouts. That mindful balance is inspiring and a useful reminder. We could all take a leaf out of her book!

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: nature
It's also great how you highlighted the internal benefits - that's often an overlooked aspect when we're caught up in the physical appearance side of things. Your approach is a good reminder to keep things balanced and focused on overall health.

You're right - everyone has their own unique ways of staying fit and finding that inner zen. It's pretty cool to see the different approaches folks take!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
It's also cool how everyone has such different routines.

It's also cool how everyone has such different routines.
TS has set a great tone with this thread, focusing on the internal benefits and overall health. Their opening post is a wonderful insight into how different aspects like yoga and meditation can complement each other in our fitness journeys. There's so much to explore and learn from each other's experiences!

giphy.gif

The internal benefits are often overlooked, so it's a fantastic angle to highlight. Yoga and meditation as complements is an intriguing insight too - there's a wealth of knowledge here and it's an excellent way to keep the conversation going.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu