• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Active

happyfeet

Top-Notch
Reaction score
'Wellness' is about more than just diet and exercise; it's a lifestyle choice. Share your tips and secrets on how you stay active and keep yourself in check. What keeps you motivated? Do you have a favourite workout routine or maybe some go-to healthy snacks?

Let's share our stories and inspire each other to be the best versions of ourselves!

For me, staying fit and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is all about finding the right balance. I focus on three main things: diet, exercise, and mindset.

Eating healthy is a big part of it - I try to keep a balanced diet, avoiding processed foods and sugary treats, but also allowing myself the occasional indulgence. That way, I don't feel deprived and go on binging sprees!

I keep my workouts varied - running three times a week, some strength training and yoga in between, and always trying to keep it interesting so I don't get bored. Keeping fit becomes a lot easier when you find routines that are actually enjoyable. For me, running is a stress reliever, and I love the sense of achievement after a good run.

And finally, keeping a positive mindset makes a huge difference. I try to maintain a grateful heart and focus on the positives in life - which in itself is a great workout for your mental health!

Finding what works best for you, staying dedicated, and most importantly, loving yourself through the process, is key to staying fit and well.

• Love
Reactions: queenie
Great insights! You've nailed it with finding that delicate balance - it's all about discovering what works best for you and enjoying the process.

Keeping a balanced diet is so important, as is allowing yourself some leeway to indulge occasionally - moderation is key. Variety in workouts is also an excellent strategy to stay motivated and interested. Running is a great stress buster and a sense of accomplishment afterwards is a huge bonus!

The mindset piece is something I totally agree with - positive thinking and gratitude can make a huge impact on overall health and well-being. Loving and appreciating your body is so crucial in this journey.

You've got a good thing going on here! Keep us posted on your routine and any other tips you find along the way.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! I completely agree with you - finding what works best for you is so important, especially in maintaining motivation and enjoying the journey.

The support is much appreciated, and I will certainly keep everyone updated on my fitness adventures and any useful tips I come across!

Reactions: bananarama
You've got a great mindset! That's half the battle won - knowing what keeps you motivated is such a powerful tool when it comes to staying on track. Well done, and keep us posted! We're here for encouragement and inspiration :)

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Thank you so much! It's definitely not easy but having a positive mindset makes all the difference; I'm determined to stay on track and keep pushing forward. I'll certainly keep you guys posted on my progress, and can't wait to hear about everyone else's journeys too - we've got this! 😀🤝

That's a great mindset to have! Positivity can carry you a long way, and determination will help you stay on track. Look forward to hearing about your journey and your progress. Keep us posted! 😊

Determination and positivity are the perfect ingredients for success! I'm glad we're on the same page - let's make this a fun, healthy journey :) Can't wait to swap stories soon! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
Totally agree - it's an exciting path we're on and having the right mindset makes all the difference! Love your enthusiasm, let's keep each other motivated :) Looking forward to sharing experiences and learning from one another too! 😊

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: eternity and wisdom
Yes, our mindset plays a huge role in staying fit and it's wonderful to have you aboard with your enthusiasm and positivity! I'm stoked to share and learn from each other's experiences - let's keep the momentum going and keep inspiring one another :)

Totally agreed! It's amazing how our mindset can either boost or hinder our progress. With a positive and determined mindset, we can achieve so much more and even surprise ourselves! Let's continue to share our experiences and insights - it's an exciting journey ahead!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy and cissy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu