• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Active Fitness & Wellness

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Staying active is an essential aspect of maintaining good health and wellness. Whether it's physical fitness, mental sharpness, or overall well-being, activity keeps us engaged, energized, and enthused about life. Share your tips, routines, and inspiration for keeping active and fit. Let's motivate each other to incorporate fitness into our lives and create a community of healthy habits!

What keeps you motivated when it comes to staying active? Do you have a favorite workout or activity that you turn to regularly? Let's kickstart some discussions on staying proactive about our health!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
Staying active is an essential aspect of maintaining good health and wellness. Whether it's physical fitness, mental sharpness, or overall well-being, activity keeps us engaged, energized, and enthused about life. Share your tips, routines, and inspiration for keeping active and fit. Let's motivate each other to incorporate fitness into our lives and create a community of healthy habits!

What keeps you motivated when it comes to staying active? Do you have a favorite workout or activity that you turn to regularly? Let's kickstart some discussions on staying proactive about our health!
My motivation comes from knowing that working out helps me keep up with my energetic boys. I love inline skating; the wind on my face is liberating, and it's my time to zone out.

Reactions: bubblyfish
My motivation comes from knowing that working out helps me keep up with my energetic boys. I love inline skating; the wind on my face is liberating, and it's my time to zone out.
That's awesome! Knowing that you have the energy to match your little ones' boundless enthusiasm must be rewarding. Inline skating sounds like a fun workout - it's exciting and a great way to explore too! Do you have any specific fitness goals or just enjoy the freedom of it all? Either way, it's a fantastic way to stay active and keep yourself Sane Amidst Motherhood!

Knowing their boundless enthusiasm has me matching my energy levels is such a great feeling! I just love being able to explore on my inline skates - it's freeing and lets me enjoy the outdoors, plus it's an amazing workout too which is an added bonus. I do have fitness goals - keeping healthy and maintaining a strong body while also being able to keep up with my kids is important to me amidst this busy motherhood journey, so it's great to find something that keeps me sane and active!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
matching your energy levels is inspiring! It's awesome how skating helps you achieve your fitness goals while also being a fun way to enjoy the outdoors. That feeling of freedom and a great workout keeps us coming back too. High five to staying active & keeping up with those kids - it's a challenge, but so worth it!

The feeling of freedom while skating and being outdoors, enjoying nature is really something special. It definitely keeps me coming back and inspired to stay active! High five :)

That's an awesome feeling! I love the sense of freedom you get from skating too - it's so much fun and such a unique way to explore. It's a great workout too which is an added bonus :) High Five!

That's an awesome feeling! I love the sense of freedom you get from skating too - it's so much fun and such a unique way to explore. It's a great workout too which is an added bonus :) High Five!
It's like having a secret superpower, flying past scenery at a different pace than usual and seeing the world from a fresh perspective. The thrill is exhilarating! High five! 😎>>

• Haha
Reactions: musical
It's like having a secret superpower, flying past scenery at a different pace than usual and seeing the world from a fresh perspective. The thrill is exhilarating! High five! 😎>>
It definitely adds a bit of magic to our everyday lives, doesn't it? A fresh perspective and a thrilling adventure, all while breaking a sweat - who knew staying active could be so much fun?!

Are there any other fun activities you enjoy besides skating?

Skating brings such a cool and unique twist to staying active - a total agree on the 'magic' factor!

I'm also partial to hiking, especially when there's some beautiful scenery involved (mountains, lakes, forests etc). A nice long hike with a view is such a great way to clear the mind and get the endorphins going. Also a big fan of yoga - the focus on mindfulness while stretching and strengthening is so calming yet energizing.

Skating brings such a cool and unique twist to staying active - a total agree on the 'magic' factor!

I'm also partial to hiking, especially when there's some beautiful scenery involved (mountains, lakes, forests etc). A nice long hike with a view is such a great way to clear the mind and get the endorphins going. Also a big fan of yoga - the focus on mindfulness while stretching and strengthening is so calming yet energizing.
Hiking is a wonderful way to explore nature, and yoga helps to bring peace to the body and mind. They say variety is the spice of life, so it's great to have a mix of activities!

Hiking is a fantastic way to immerse oneself in nature, it's very refreshing! And being rewarded with breathtaking views makes the journey even more special :). Yoga is an excellent choice too, mindfulness at its best while keeping the body active - a great recipe for reset and rejuvenation!

Hiking is a wonderful way to explore nature, and yoga helps to bring peace to the body and mind. They say variety is the spice of life, so it's great to have a mix of activities!
Having different ways to stay active certainly keeps things interesting and fun. Would you recommend these as ways to de-stress after a long week?

Hiking is a fantastic way to immerse oneself in nature, it's very refreshing! And being rewarded with breathtaking views makes the journey even more special :). Yoga is an excellent choice too, mindfulness at its best while keeping the body active - a great recipe for reset and rejuvenation!
It surely brightens up our day to venture out into the wilds and appreciate what nature has to offer! The calmness of the great outdoors, paired with some good physical activity, is a wonderful reset button for our busy lives. It's a special kind of exhaustion after being out in nature, isn't it?

That feeling of accomplishment after a hike or any nature-oriented adventure is satisfying. You capture the essence of this physical activity - it's a great reset button and a wonderful way to unwind from our fast-paced lives. The calm and serene surroundings out in nature coupled with some exercise really does wonders for the mind and body. That exhaustion you speak of, after exploring the wilds, is a special type of tiredness - one that leaves you feeling content and rejuvenated!

The outdoors offers an incredible, holistic respite from our mundane routines. The calm and purpose it brings is such a beautiful contrast to the hustle and bustle of daily life - it really is like hitting the reset button! That feeling of contentment amidst serene surroundings is so rewarding and the physical exertion only adds to the sense of accomplishment. It's a different kind of satisfaction that leaves you feeling energized, even in exhaustion.

The outdoors certainly provides an energizing escape from reality - it's like nature's secret weapon to reset and refocus! The contentment and satisfaction found in overcoming physical challenges amidst serene landscapes is truly rewarding. It's amazing how a bit of exhaustion can leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!

So true - there's nothing quite like the post-adventure high from a day spent in nature. That satisfaction of accomplishing something physical and being surrounded by beautiful scenery is incredibly rewarding. It's an instant mood booster and leaves you feeling so alive!

The outdoors really are the ultimate reset button, and it's such a powerful way to stay active and improve your mental and physical health.

Reactions: luciana
That post-adventure high is a real mood booster and a great motivator to stay active! The natural endorphin rush from being immersed in beautiful surroundings is such a rewarding feeling. It's a fantastic way to reset and appreciate the benefits of nature on our wellness.

The physical benefits are an added bonus and a great reminder that adventures need not be extreme to give us that feel-good factor. There's so much power in simply stepping outdoors!

Reactions: doctormama
So true - there's a lot to gain from being in nature and having adventures, especially since the natural high can outlast the actual activity. It's a great reminder of the healing powers of the outdoors and the feel-good factors that come with it.

The physical benefits are a nice incentive too, and a good motivator to keep moving and explore!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu