• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Starting Them Young

stargazer

Top-Notch
Reaction score
That's right! Starting them young is the key to success, or so they say. I've always been curious about how people get their young ones interested in certain activities or skills at a very young age - almost as if it's second nature to them.

As someone who has struggled to find my footing in various hobbies and skills, observing parents and guardians who manage to instill passions in their children is fascinating! From sports, arts, music, to even academic quizzes and debate, the dedication and precision required blow my mind. I think it's amazing how these kids pick up on cues and develop a passion for something so seamlessly.

Share your experiences on how you got started with something at a young age or if your parents had you doing something unique! How has that shaped your interests today? I'd love to hear some stories of parents who went above and beyond to foster an interest, skill, or hobby and the impact it has had on their children's lives!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu