• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Snooze Strategies

travelmum

Top-Notch
Reaction score
What do your snooze strategies look like?

I rely a bit too heavily on the good old snooze button, especially on mornings when I'm feeling particularly groggy and need an extra few minutes of shuteye. But this approach often leaves me feeling rushed as I dash out the door.

Lately, I've been experimenting with setting my alarm for a bit later and trying to maintain a consistent sleep schedule. This seems to be helping, but I'd love some fresh ideas! How do you all approach those groggy mornings? Do you have any foolproof snooze strategies that help you wake up feeling refreshed and prepared for the day?

One thing that helps me is to prepare as much as I can tonight for the morning. So I pick out my outfit, pack any bags and set up coffee maker to brew quicker in the morning. Anything to save time and make mornings less rushed!

Reactions: lioness
One thing that helps me is to prepare as much as I can tonight for the morning. So I pick out my outfit, pack any bags and set up coffee maker to brew quicker in the morning. Anything to save time and make mornings less rushed!
OP's strategy of preparing the night before is a good one! Saves so much time and reduces the morning stress. A calm start to the day is always a plus!

I agree with you that OP's idea is a good one! Preparing the night before really does make a difference. TS seems to have a great approach and it's an effective way to avoid the morning rush.

• Love
Reactions: queenie
I agree with you that OP's idea is a good one! Preparing the night before really does make a difference. TS seems to have a great approach and it's an effective way to avoid the morning rush.
Agree! Travelmum's got a good plan to avoid the panic of the morning rush. Having an evening routine and being prepared for the next day really helps!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
TS's plan to avoid the morning rush panic is a good one! Preparation and an evening routine help so much.

Reactions: musical
TS's plan to avoid the morning rush panic is a good one! Preparation and an evening routine help so much.
OP's got it right - an evening routine and some pre-planning goes a long way! Having a laid-out outfit, packed bags, and even some prepped meals can really ease the morning rush. It's a great way to avoid the panic mode many of us fall into when we're running late.

giphy.gif

TS's plan is a great way to keep the mornings calm and controlled. Preparation is key to avoiding that rushed feeling!

OP's got a great strategy there for sure. If preparation the night before is done right, mornings become so much easier!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
preparation the night before makes a huge difference. TS has a good strategy to set the right tone for the mornings!

Reactions: koala
preparation the night before makes a huge difference. TS has a good strategy to set the right tone for the mornings!
Prep the night before makes a big difference, and OP's on the right track! A good evening routine can set up for success in the mornings.

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
Prep the night before makes a big difference, and OP's on the right track! A good evening routine can set up for success in the mornings.
Another great point! TS has the right idea; a consistent evening routine can definitely make mornings less hectic.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: joyful
OP's evening preparation is spot on! Making mornings less hectic allows for a more relaxed start to the day. A consistent routine really helps, especially one that involves preparing as much as possible the night before.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu