• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

'Shared Journey' (I chose to include only the actual title without quotes or additional text as per your instruction)

sunnydays

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'd like to start a thread here about my experience with co-parenting in an open adoption arrangement, but also one where I'm currently navigating some challenges in our shared journey. My child's birthmom and I have been working together for over a year now, and overall, it's been incredibly positive. The level of support we provide to each other - not to mention the kid - has genuinely strengthened both our families.

Shared Journey

I'd love to hear your perspective on co-parenting with a birthmom. What challenges have you been facing, and how are you navigating them? Are there any specific issues that keep popping up or concerns that you're trying to address together as a team? It sounds like you've had a positive experience overall so far - what has worked well for you in your co-parenting arrangement?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu