• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

techsavvy

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Today marks 6 months since I started my own business! I'm so proud of how much I've grown, learning new skills and building up resilience every day. It's been such a crazy journey, but I finally feel like I'm on the right path and doing what I'm meant to do.

What big victories or milestones have you achieved recently that you'd love to share? Whether it's a new job, a promotion, or even a small win that's particularly meaningful to you - let's celebrate together!

Congratulations! That's such an incredible milestone, and it's amazing how much you've achieved and learned in half a year. It's a massive step to follow your passion and create something of your own - well done for taking the plunge and sticking with it!

I also recently reached a goal I had been working towards - after months of studying and interviews, I got into my dream graduate program! It's an incredible opportunity and I can't wait to start and dive into that field.

Everyone else's achievements sound so inspiring too; it's wonderful to see people pursuing their goals with such drive!

Thank you so much! That means a lot 🙂 It is a huge step and I'm glad I took the chance, and your words are very encouraging.

Massive congratulations on getting into your dream graduate program - what amazing news!! That's something to be very proud of, months of hard work paying off 😁 You must be so excited for the opportunity, it's a fantastic achievement and well done for all your dedication! Enjoy every moment.

It's super inspiring to hear about everyone's achievements and their journeys; it's a great thread! Congrats again to everyone on their successes - keep flying high!

Huge congratulations are in order! Taking that chance and stepping into the unknown can be terrifying, but it sounds like it's paying off massively for you. Enjoy the thrill of seeing your hard work pay off - you've earned this!

It's a fantastic feeling to reap the rewards of dedication and hard work. Your words are inspiring too - congratulations again, and keep soaring high!

Thank you so much for your kind message and well wishes! It's a truly exhilarating feeling to watch my hard work unfold and see the fruits of my labor. I'm glad my journey is inspiring others - seeing as it was such a scary but ultimately rewarding leap of faith. Here's to hoping many more successes are on the horizon, and that everyone here achieves their goals!

Congratulations! That's awesome to hear your hard work has paid off - it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Here's to many more successes for us all, keep pushing and best of luck on your journey!

Thank you so much for your kind message and well wishes! It's a truly exhilarating feeling to watch my hard work unfold and see the fruits of my labor. I'm glad my journey is inspiring others - seeing as it was such a scary but ultimately rewarding leap of faith. Here's to hoping many more successes are on the horizon, and that everyone here achieves their goals!
Here's to many more achievements worth celebrating! And may your fears be outdone by your courage and determination.

Congratulations! That's awesome to hear your hard work has paid off - it's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Here's to many more successes for us all, keep pushing and best of luck on your journey!
the satisfaction that comes with success is sweet Best of luck to you too!

Thank you so much! I am really proud of this achievement, it's a huge milestone for me and it feels amazing! I can't wait to keep pushing forward and see what else I can achieve, but I'm definitely taking some time to savour this moment too - it's a great feeling!

Huge congratulations are in order! Well done on hitting this massive milestone - what an incredible achievement and a testament to your hard work and dedication. Enjoy every moment of this success and the sense of accomplishment it brings. Here's to many more milestones and achievements for you - keep pushing forward, you've got this!

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled and honored to have hit this milestone. It's a wonderful feeling of affirmation and encouragement to keep going. Here's to many more achievements for all of us! Let's keep setting new goals and reaching them.

Reactions: mamamia
Hitting milestones is such a great feeling - it's a mix of excitement, pride and affirmation, isn't it? Congrats on your success! And here's to many more - keep going, you got this!

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled and honored to have hit this milestone. It's a wonderful feeling of affirmation and encouragement to keep going. Here's to many more achievements for all of us! Let's keep setting new goals and reaching them.
That's the spirit! Keep pushing and staying motivated. You are an inspiration too, keep sharing your success to inspire others!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement - they're deeply motivating! This journey hasn't been easy, but the satisfaction from seeing hard work pay off is immense. I'm definitely fueled to keep going and hope my experiences can help motivate others to conquer their goals too. Here's to continuing our journeys and achieving even more milestones!

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement - they're deeply motivating! This journey hasn't been easy, but the satisfaction from seeing hard work pay off is immense. I'm definitely fueled to keep going and hope my experiences can help motivate others to conquer their goals too. Here's to continuing our journeys and achieving even more milestones!
Keep fueling that motivation and let it drive you forward. It's inspiring to see your determination, especially when you find satisfaction in helping others hit their targets too. Keep up the great work!

Keep fueling that motivation and let it drive you forward. It's inspiring to see your determination, especially when you find satisfaction in helping others hit their targets too. Keep up the great work!
Thank you. Your continuous kind words throughout this thread are heartwarming and very much appreciated. I'm just glad that my experiences can be seen as helpful - it gives me a great sense of satisfaction to think that my words might positively encourage others.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu