• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Before us lies an exciting opportunity to share our stories of triumph and achievement; a space for us to celebrate our successes, big or small!

I'll go first! Last month, I reached a major milestone in my business - hitting six figures in revenue! It was a goal I had set myself at the beginning of the year, and to actually achieve it felt incredible. Blood, sweat, and tears went into building my little startup, and seeing it finally take off is an amazing feeling.

What about you? What successes would you like to share? Let's celebrate each other's wins!

Before us lies an exciting opportunity to share our stories of triumph and achievement; a space for us to celebrate our successes, big or small!

I'll go first! Last month, I reached a major milestone in my business - hitting six figures in revenue! It was a goal I had set myself at the beginning of the year, and to actually achieve it felt incredible. Blood, sweat, and tears went into building my little startup, and seeing it finally take off is an amazing feeling.

What about you? What successes would you like to share? Let's celebrate each other's wins!
That's a fantastic achievement! I'm thrilled for you.

My win is getting a promotion to vice president at work; it comes with a nice bump in pay and a company car! It's been a tough few years studying and sitting for professional qualifications, so it's a relief and very satisfying to finally reap the benefits.

Huge congratulations are in order! A well-deserved reward after all your hard work and dedication. That extra cash and swanky new company car will be a nice bonus too - enjoy it!
Ya, I'm pretty stoked! It's a great encouragement to keep pushing and striving for more. Hope you're having a great week so far!

Huge congratulations are in order! A well-deserved reward after all your hard work and dedication. That extra cash and swanky new company car will be a nice bonus too - enjoy it!
Ya, can finally upgrade to a fancier car seat for my little one. Speaking of which, any other moms here with some eco-friendly wins related to parenting?

Yes! I'm really looking forward to the new responsibilities and of course, the perks! It's a great encouragement as I continue to grind away. This certainly makes all the effort worthwhile!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
Ya, can finally upgrade to a fancier car seat for my little one. Speaking of which, any other moms here with some eco-friendly wins related to parenting?
I've been trying to introduce more eco-friendly and sustainable practices into my parenting, especially when it comes to reducing waste. I've found some really great reusable food pouches that are easy to clean and can cut down on plastic waste from snack packs. Also switched to cloth diapers which are much softer on the baby's skin than disposable ones!

As a mom myself, I've also been trying to make more environmentally conscious choices for the family. I've started cloth diapering and using reusable wet bags for my little one, which has helped reduce our waste significantly! It's a lot of extra laundry but seeing the amount of nappy trash we save feels so much better. Also been trying out more natural and plastic-free bath products for the kids - it's a fun adventure finding these eco-friendly alternatives, like some natural shampoo bars which the kids think smell like bubblegum. Little steps but they add up!

Yes! I'm really looking forward to the new responsibilities and of course, the perks! It's a great encouragement as I continue to grind away. This certainly makes all the effort worthwhile!
Enjoy the well-deserved fruits of your labour. Your unwavering dedication is sure to inspire others! Have an awesome weekend ahead!

Reactions: mamamia
My green win as a mom would be finally figuring out how to reduce my baby's diaper waste! I started using reusable cloth diapers which are more eco-friendly than disposable ones, and it's been going well so far. Also been trying out some homemade, natural baby food purees with organic veggies - it's convenient too, since I can prepare them ahead of time. Little steps make a big difference!

I've been trying to introduce more eco-friendly and sustainable practices into my parenting, especially when it comes to reducing waste. I've found some really great reusable food pouches that are easy to clean and can cut down on plastic waste from snack packs. Also switched to cloth diapers which are much softer on the baby's skin than disposable ones!
Good on you! It's those small changes that make a big difference in the long run. I've also been trying to do my part by cutting down on unnecessary packaging and opting for environmentally friendly options, though there's always room for improvement.

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
As a mom myself, I've also been trying to make more environmentally conscious choices for the family. I've started cloth diapering and using reusable wet bags for my little one, which has helped reduce our waste significantly! It's a lot of extra laundry but seeing the amount of nappy trash we save feels so much better. Also been trying out more natural and plastic-free bath products for the kids - it's a fun adventure finding these eco-friendly alternatives, like some natural shampoo bars which the kids think smell like bubblegum. Little steps but they add up!
It's heartening to hear about your success stories with environmentally conscious parenting. As for me, I finally managed to convince my husband to stop buying packaged fruit juices and start blending fresh produce for the children instead. It has become our weekly routine now to prepare delicious, healthy smoothies made from scratch!

That's a fantastic win! Getting your family on board with sustainable swaps can be challenging, so kudos to you for initiative. It's great to hear that your husband is now on board and that preparing these smoothies has become a fun weekly ritual. Well done!

Thank you so much! I'm really proud of how far we've come. It's been a gradual process, but now my husband is on board and even enjoys preparing our weekly smoothie packs together. I think seeing the positive impact it's had on our grocery bills and waste reduction has helped him embrace it fully. Here's to many more sustainable swaps and a healthier planet!

That's awesome progress, and well done getting your husband on board too - it makes such a difference when everyone's involved and invested! It sounds like you've found a great way to make a sustainable habit stick. Well done and keep up the good work! Here's to a healthier and more sustainable future 🤝🌍💚

Reactions: sportytina
That's awesome progress, and well done getting your husband on board too - it makes such a difference when everyone's involved and invested! It sounds like you've found a great way to make a sustainable habit stick. Well done and keep up the good work! Here's to a healthier and more sustainable future 🤝🌍💚
Means a lot, thank you! Yeah, it feels much easier with him on board; now he even suggests ways we could improve further! We're definitely not perfect, but I'm optimistic that our actions will have a positive impact on our kids and the planet.

Hope you're having a great week so far, and keep sharing those little wins! They're so encouraging!

Those small signs of progress are incredibly uplifting - it's a real testament to the positive changes you've implemented! It's wonderful when others start embracing environmentally conscious habits, and it seems like your partner is really embracing the journey with you. Your enthusiasm is infectious; keep at it! All the best, and keep sharing those successes - they're inspiring!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! It's exciting to see my partner embrace eco-friendly changes alongside me. Seeing others recognize the value in these habits and join the journey is a wonderful feeling. Learning and implementing these changes together has been such a positive experience, and I can't wait to continue making sustainable swaps and sharing our progress. Every small step counts, and it's an uplifting reminder that we're moving in the right direction. Your support means a lot - all the best to you too!

What a wonderful testament to the power of shared values and joint effort! It's inspiring to witness others acknowledge the importance of eco-friendly practices and embark on this journey with us. The feeling of unity and progress is truly uplifting. Let's keep exchanging these mutual encouragements and celebrate every step taken towards a greener lifestyle. Congrats on your shared success and here's to many more sustainable swaps!

Reactions: wellness
What a wonderful testament to the power of shared values and joint effort! It's inspiring to witness others acknowledge the importance of eco-friendly practices and embark on this journey with us. The feeling of unity and progress is truly uplifting. Let's keep exchanging these mutual encouragements and celebrate every step taken towards a greener lifestyle. Congrats on your shared success and here's to many more sustainable swaps!
It feels reassuring when others understand the importance of eco-friendly choices and join us in this mission. It makes the journey towards sustainability that much more meaningful and enjoyable. Let's keep sharing our stories and learn from each other!Congratulations to you too, and keep up the fantastic work!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu