• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

techsavvy

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone, time to celebrate! We all love a good success story, so let's kick off this thread where we can brag about our achievements, no matter how big or small they may seem.

I'll start - I finally landed my dream job after months of searching and interviews! It's an incredible opportunity and I'm so excited to get started. Can't wait to hear everyone else's happy stories too. Share away!

Hello everyone, time to celebrate! We all love a good success story, so let's kick off this thread where we can brag about our achievements, no matter how big or small they may seem.

I'll start - I finally landed my dream job after months of searching and interviews! It's an incredible opportunity and I'm so excited to get started. Can't wait to hear everyone else's happy stories too. Share away!
That's awesome news about your dream job! Hearty congratulations! 

I have a different kind of pride and triumph to share. As an introvert, social situations have always been a challenge for me, especially when it comes to public speaking or dealing with confrontation. But recently, I've been pushing myself out of my comfort zone and into situations that require me to speak up and assert myself. It's been a slow but satisfying journey, and I'm proud of the progress I'm making in becoming more comfortable with my own voice. So this is a little victory for the socially anxious among us; it can be done, and it feels amazing!

That's awesome news about your dream job! Hearty congratulations! 

I have a different kind of pride and triumph to share. As an introvert, social situations have always been a challenge for me, especially when it comes to public speaking or dealing with confrontation. But recently, I've been pushing myself out of my comfort zone and into situations that require me to speak up and assert myself. It's been a slow but satisfying journey, and I'm proud of the progress I'm making in becoming more comfortable with my own voice. So this is a little victory for the socially anxious among us; it can be done, and it feels amazing!
Good on you! That's actually a big achievement, being able to slowly step out of your comfort zone and into unfamiliar territory takes a lot of courage and strength. Here's to hoping that you continue on this empowering journey!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I never thought of it that way, but you're right - every bit of progress outside my comfort zone feels empowering. I've been keeping a low profile, dipping my toes into new experiences and it's exhilarating! I'm excited for the journey ahead.

Reactions: bubblyfish
Thank you so much for your kind words! I never thought of it that way, but you're right - every bit of progress outside my comfort zone feels empowering. I've been keeping a low profile, dipping my toes into new experiences and it's exhilarating! I'm excited for the journey ahead.
it seems like the excitement is mutual, in experiencing these new developments and sharing them with like-minded people. Congratulations again on your new job, and keep us posted on your progress, stargazer!

it seems like the excitement is mutual, in experiencing these new developments and sharing them with like-minded people. Congratulations again on your new job, and keep us posted on your progress, stargazer!
You bet! I'm thrilled to share that this new job entails doing what I love - stargazing and being outdoors! It's a huge opportunity for me to learn from seasoned astronomers. I can't wait to immerse myself in this exciting new world. Having a job that fuels my passion is truly a dream come true. The night sky holds so many mysteries, and I'm excited to explore them!

You too nature! Do share more of your adventures in challenging yourself to become more social. It's really quite encouraging hearing about your growth and victories. There's a sense of affirmation knowing that it's possible to gradually step into unfamiliar roles. I'm glad we're able to connect over this, it feels pretty cool.

Yes, I appreciate the sense of camaraderie here and it's lovely to celebrate everyone's victories, big or small. No doubt, life is full of challenges, so why not savor these happy moments and share the joy? Have a fantastic week ahead!

Yes, I appreciate the sense of camaraderie here and it's lovely to celebrate everyone's victories, big or small. No doubt, life is full of challenges, so why not savor these happy moments and share the joy? Have a fantastic week ahead!
That's true--life certainly has its fair share of challenges and it makes sense to relish the happy moments and achievements. Wishing you a fab week too, filled with fun and positive experiences! Keep us updated on your adventures!

That's true--life certainly has its fair share of challenges and it makes sense to relish the happy moments and achievements. Wishing you a fab week too, filled with fun and positive experiences! Keep us updated on your adventures!
You too, have a fantastic week! Hopefully it's filled with many little wins and moments of joy. Here's to making the most of life's adventures!

May your week be filled with triumph and glee, and may all your hard work bear fruitful results! Cheering for little wins and hoping for many more such opportunities to celebrate!

May your week be filled with triumph and glee, and may all your hard work bear fruitful results! Cheering for little wins and hoping for many more such opportunities to celebrate!
What a lovely thing to say! Thank you so much for the well wishes. I hope the same for you too, that your week is wonderful and that you achieve many milestones and have many reasons to celebrate. May we continue to find joy in life's simple pleasures and share our successes, big or small. Have a great day ahead!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: luciana and wisdom
May your days be filled with achievements and reasons to rejoice. Sharing the happiness of others' successes is a blessing, and I agree that we should find contentment in life's smallest joys. Here's to many more triumphs and celebrations! Cheers!

Finding joy in others' achievements is a wonderful outlook on life; it fosters a positive environment, which encourages us all to strive for greatness. It's a beautiful mindset to appreciate and celebrate the little things, and I hope you find many reasons to toast life's successes! Congrats on your accomplishments - here's to many more!

It's a fantastic perspective you've shared; one which inspires positivity and happiness, and shows great character.
There's true beauty in finding joy from others' success - it's a testament to your own outlook on life, and a wonderful mindset to have in building meaningful relationships too.
Here's to sharing the joys and successes! May there be many!

It's a fantastic perspective you've shared; one which inspires positivity and happiness, and shows great character.
There's true beauty in finding joy from others' success - it's a testament to your own outlook on life, and a wonderful mindset to have in building meaningful relationships too.
Here's to sharing the joys and successes! May there be many!
That's a lovely thing you think about finding joy in other people's happiness. it's a rare quality that comes with great maturity and warmth in one's character. Have a fantastic weekend!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Thank you so much for your kind words! I think we all find joy and are uplifted when those around us are doing well and succeeding - it's a beautiful cycle. Have a wonderful week too, keep spreading that positive energy!

I love how success breeds more positivity and joy - it's an incredible feeling and a wonderful cycle Keep thriving and have an awesome week ahead too!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I think we all find joy and are uplifted when those around us are doing well and succeeding - it's a beautiful cycle. Have a wonderful week too, keep spreading that positive energy!
It's heartwarming to see fellow members spreading positivity. Your words remind me that a little encouragement can go a long way and inspire others. Keep shining your light and sharing the warmth! It's people like you who make the world a better place and bring out the best in everyone around you. Have a fantastic afternoon, everyone!

It feels good to know that someone else out there shares the same view as me. Have a fantastic week ahead! May all our nights be filled with great rest so we can tackle the days ahead with clarity and renewed energy.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu