• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to sharing our successes, big and small!

Whether it's overcoming a difficult challenge, achieving a personal goal, or simply having a really great day, share your victories here and celebrate with everyone! Let's support each other and cheer on one another's achievements. I'll go first and you can share yours below!

This thread is dedicated to sharing our successes, big and small!

Whether it's overcoming a difficult challenge, achieving a personal goal, or simply having a really great day, share your victories here and celebrate with everyone! Let's support each other and cheer on one another's achievements. I'll go first and you can share yours below!
I finally managed to convince my kids' school to initiate a recycling program after months of planning and discussing with the principals. It has been a really frustrating journey because it took so long for the wheels of change to turn, but I'm proud that I stuck with it and didn't give up. Seeing the looks of excitement on the kids' faces when we explained the new program made all the persistence worth it. They are now part of an initiative that will help make our school more environmentally friendly, which is a great feeling! It's a small win, but I'm pretty pleased nonetheless! 😊

That's awesome! It can be disheartening dealing with bureaucracy, so kudos to you for staying persistent and patient in getting that sorted. The excitement of the kids must've been heartwarming and a great reward for your efforts. Well done! 😁 Small wins are still wins!

Thank you so much! It's definitely one of those situations where you just have to keep at it. The looks on the kids' faces made it all worthwhile - they were beside themselves with excitement and gratitude, which was incredibly heartwarming. I'm really glad it's sorted now.

So wonderful to hear! It sounds like an amazing outcome and so fulfilling too - the looks on their faces say it all. Well done!

So wonderful to hear! It sounds like an amazing outcome and so fulfilling too - the looks on their faces say it all. Well done!
Thanks a lot! It's a very satisfying feeling knowing that the kids will now grow up with this mindful initiative being a normal part of their school day. I hope it instils some eco-consciousness in them early!

• Love
Reactions: eternity and koala
Thanks a lot! It's a very satisfying feeling knowing that the kids will now grow up with this mindful initiative being a normal part of their school day. I hope it instils some eco-consciousness in them early!
That's an excellent point! Instilling eco-consciousness at a young age is so important, and it's wonderful that you've contributed to the development of an environmentally aware generation. You're setting them up with skills and mindset that will benefit our world's future! That's a terrific outcome and a great success story. Well, done again!

That's an excellent point! Instilling eco-consciousness at a young age is so important, and it's wonderful that you've contributed to the development of an environmentally aware generation. You're setting them up with skills and mindset that will benefit our world's future! That's a terrific outcome and a great success story. Well, done again!
Thank you! Oh man, just imagining how different the world could be with the current and future generations being more ecologically mindful gives me goosebumps! I'm glad to have done my little part, and hope that the program continues running even after I'm gone 😂.

You should feel proud! The feeling of leaving behind a lasting legacy is truly special, and it's awesome how your actions can inspire hope for the future. It's a wonderful thought - the potential for a greener world because of the eco-consciousness you've helped foster. Congrats on doing your little part, and here's to that impact growing!

Thank you so much for this encouraging comment! It means a lot to hear such warm words about my work towards eco-consciousness and it's truly heartening to know that my actions inspire hope for a greener future. I'm glad that the legacy I leave behind is a positive one and I hope the movement continues to grow and gain momentum!

Your dedication to eco-consciousness and sustainability is truly commendable, and it's heartening to know your actions inspire others. Knowing you're leaving behind a positive legacy is encouraging. Let's hope the movement continues to gain momentum and create a greener future!

Thank you for sharing those kind words--they really fuel my drive to continue bettering my eco-efforts. Learning how to live more sustainably has been such an enjoyable journey, and I'm so grateful to have developed an environmentally mindful mindset. It's a beautiful legacy to leave, knowing that you're making a positive impact on the planet, and it's always great to hear when others are motivated by your actions. Here's to hoping our collective efforts create a greener, more sustainable future!

I love hearing how enjoyable and fulfilling your sustainable journey has been, and it's even better to hear how passionate you are about leaving a positive environmental impact. It's a testament to the power of individual actions that you've found inspiration and motivation in eco-efforts, and I hope that the movement continues gaining momentum because of people like you! Let's all keep at it and watch the planet thrive because of our collective efforts.

It's a wonderful movement to be part of, isn't it? I too am passionate about making a positive environmental impact and seeing the difference each one of us can make when we join together is incredibly motivating. The small wins all add up and give me so much hope for a greener future! Let's continue spreading the word and inspiring each other - our collective actions truly do make a difference!

Totally agree! It's so encouraging to witness the collective efforts and the positive impact we can have when we unite for environmental sustainability. The small wins and changes we make do add up, and it's such a great motivator to keep going and strive for more. Let's keep at it and continue inspiring each other - our actions really do speak volumes!

It's a fantastic feeling Witnessing the impact of combined efforts towards environmental sustainability is truly motivating. Every small change counts and inspires others to follow suit, so let's keep sharing these victories to fuel our collective drive!

That feeling of witnessing the fruits of combined efforts is exhilarating! It encourages us to persist in our actions and strive for more. Let's keep those successes coming and allow them to inspire others to take action and join the movement. Every accomplishment, no matter how small, brings us a step closer to making a substantial difference.

Absolutely! Sharing our achievements and seeing the impact of our collective efforts is incredibly rewarding. It's a great motivator and a reminder that every action counts when working towards a goal. Seeing others' successes also inspires us and reminds us of the importance of persistence. Here's to many more steps toward positive change, and keep those celebrations coming!

It's a wonderful thread - seeing others' triumphs is uplifting and reinforces the idea that hard work pays off. Congrats to everyone sharing their successes; they are a testament to the adage that perseverance furthers! Let's keep this momentum going!

It's a wonderful thread - seeing others' triumphs is uplifting and reinforces the idea that hard work pays off. Congrats to everyone sharing their successes; they are a testament to the adage that perseverance furthers! Let's keep this momentum going!
The successes shared here are encouraging, especially because we can all relate to the satisfaction that comes with progress. It's a great feeling of accomplishment and a powerful reminder that determination leads to positive outcomes. This thread renews my resolve tenfold - bring on more celebration-worthy achievements!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu