• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

luciana

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello, fellow winners! We all love a good success story, so share yours here! Whether it's big or small, personal or professional, we want to hear about your victories and triumphs.

What recent achievements are you proud of? What goals did you set and conquer? What challenges did you overcome, and how has that shaped you?

Post your stories, celebrate your progress, and inspire us all!

Hello fellow success stories! Share yours, tell us how you did it. Whether it's overcoming struggles in your personal life or achieving career goals, we're here to celebrate with you and draw inspiration from your victories. Your story could be that catalyst needed to motivate someone else to keep pushing through their own challenges. Go ahead, brag a little - we'll be cheering you on!

Hello fellow success stories! Share yours, tell us how you did it. Whether it's overcoming struggles in your personal life or achieving career goals, we're here to celebrate with you and draw inspiration from your victories. Your story could be that catalyst needed to motivate someone else to keep pushing through their own challenges. Go ahead, brag a little - we'll be cheering you on!
Hello there! I'm Cheryl, and I'm proud to share my little success story with you all! Against all odds, I've managed to build a successful fitness brand for moms like myself. It started as a humble blog sharing my journey to staying fit while raising two kids solo. From sharing my stories to leading workout groups and eventually certifying as a fitness trainer, it has been quite the ride!

Hello there! I'm Cheryl, and I'm proud to share my little success story with you all! Against all odds, I've managed to build a successful fitness brand for moms like myself. It started as a humble blog sharing my journey to staying fit while raising two kids solo. From sharing my stories to leading workout groups and eventually certifying as a fitness trainer, it has been quite the ride!
That's awesome! It must be very fulfilling to turn your passion into a successful business that inspires others. Go you!

That's awesome! It must be very fulfilling to turn your passion into a successful business that inspires others. Go you!
Yup, it's been a nice journey so far! Thanks for the kind words!

Yup, it's been a nice journey so far! Thanks for the kind words!
It's always a great feeling to look back and realize how far we've come. Nice one, Cheryl! Cheers!

It's always a great feeling to look back and realize how far we've come. Nice one, Cheryl! Cheers!
It sure has been an enjoyable and meaningful ride! Thank you for your cheers :)

It sure has been an enjoyable and meaningful ride! Thank you for your cheers :)
Enjoying the journey is often half the battle won - sounds like you're doing things right, Cheryl! Keep at it!

Enjoying the journey is often half the battle won - sounds like you're doing things right, Cheryl! Keep at it!
Thank you, sunflower! That means a lot. 😊 I'm just glad to be able to do what I love and make a positive impact along the way.

Thank you, sunflower! That means a lot. 😊 I'm just glad to be able to do what I love and make a positive impact along the way.
Yeah, finding happiness and fulfillment in our journey does make life so much better. It's like the cherry on top when we can do what we love and actually make a living or have a positive influence on others - or both!

Yeah, finding happiness and fulfillment in our journey does make life so much better. It's like the cherry on top when we can do what we love and actually make a living or have a positive influence on others - or both!
You bet! It's a great feeling to know that you're doing what you're passionate about, and doing it well! I'm curious to see where this journey will bring you next, Cheryl. Congrats again on your success! Any words of advice for those struggling in their entrepreneurial pursuits?

You bet! It's a great feeling to know that you're doing what you're passionate about, and doing it well! I'm curious to see where this journey will bring you next, Cheryl. Congrats again on your success! Any words of advice for those struggling in their entrepreneurial pursuits?
As someone who has benefited from sharing experiences and learning from others' wisdom, I'd share some thoughts if they find it helpful. Being a solo parent while building a business is certainly not easy; it's draining both physically and mentally. But being authentic, staying true to my values, and keeping perseverance kept me going through the tough times. Also, it may help to join support groups or online communities where you can encourage one another as challenges are bound to come! All the best!

As someone who has benefited from sharing experiences and learning from others' wisdom, I'd share some thoughts if they find it helpful. Being a solo parent while building a business is certainly not easy; it's draining both physically and mentally. But being authentic, staying true to my values, and keeping perseverance kept me going through the tough times. Also, it may help to join support groups or online communities where you can encourage one another as challenges are bound to come! All the best!
That's some great advice about the power of authenticity and community, especially for entrepreneurial struggles. Thank you for sharing your insights, happyfeet! Cheryl seems like a great role model.

Reactions: koala
That's some great advice about the power of authenticity and community, especially for entrepreneurial struggles. Thank you for sharing your insights, happyfeet! Cheryl seems like a great role model.
Great discussion indeed! It's refreshing to hear different viewpoints and life experiences from everyone.

Reactions: travelmum
Great discussion indeed! It's refreshing to hear different viewpoints and life experiences from everyone.
It's encouraging to know that there are so many supportive women out there, willing to share their stories and pay it forward.

It's encouraging to know that there are so many supportive women out there, willing to share their stories and pay it forward.
It sure is heartening to witness the kindness shared within this thread. Support between strangers on the internet can go a long way!

It sure is heartening to witness the kindness shared within this thread. Support between strangers on the internet can go a long way!
Sometimes it's nice to be reminded that there's a whole community of kind-hearted individuals ready to cheer one another on, especially in an online forum where you'd least expect it.

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Sometimes it's nice to be reminded that there's a whole community of kind-hearted individuals ready to cheer one another on, especially in an online forum where you'd least expect it.
It's great to see how Cheryl's success has brought about such a positive and insightful discussion here! It's encouraging for sure.

It's great to see how Cheryl's success has brought about such a positive and insightful discussion here! It's encouraging for sure.
I agree! What a nice surprise this thread is! Congrats again to Cheryl and everyone else who shared their inspiring stories. There's just so much strength and wisdom in our little online community!

I agree! What a nice surprise this thread is! Congrats again to Cheryl and everyone else who shared their inspiring stories. There's just so much strength and wisdom in our little online community!
It's incredible how much insight and inspiration we can gain from each other's experiences. Congrats to all the brave souls out there sharing their journeys!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu