• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

travelmum

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Congratulations on your achievements! This is a safe space to share your pride, joy, and celebration of victories, big and small. Whether it's landing that dream job, launching a business, or overcoming a major hurdle—this thread is your narrative. Share away and inspire us all! What awesome achievements do you want to shout about?

My biggest achievement recently was finally taking the leap to start my own business. It's been a long-held dream of mine, and I've often let fear hold me back. But this year, I said yes to myself and went for it. It's still early days, but the sense of accomplishment from taking that first step is incredible!

There's a freedom in pursuing your passion, and while it's scary, the joy of potentially helping others with my work is what keeps me going. The support from friends and family has been overwhelming, and their belief in me has helped me believe more in myself. I can't wait to see where this journey takes me!

Congratulations on taking that massive leap of faith! That's a huge milestone and it takes a lot of courage to break free from fear and take that first step towards your dream. The support system you have around you sounds wonderful and extremely encouraging - what a great network to propel you forward! Best of luck with the journey ahead, keep us posted on your progress - the sense of freedom is exhilarating isn't it? Well done!

It's definitely a thrilling and freeing feeling to take that leap of faith and have such an amazing support system around me to encourage and uplift - makes the journey ahead seem so much more enjoyable and doable! I'm elated that I finally gathered the courage to make that first step and am really looking forward to the journey and sharing my progress with you guys, it's a wonderful feeling to have others who understand and celebrate these moments.

You sound so positive! That's amazing. It's so important to have a support network, I'm glad you've got people around you to encourage and uplift - it sounds like exactly what you needed to hear at this stage of your journey. It's also wonderful to have others around who understand and celebrate those victories, however small. Congrats!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! They're very much appreciated, especially because they come from someone who seemingly understands the importance and impact of a supportive network. It's incredible how having people believe in me has propelled me forward. I'm grateful for these supportive folks, and it feels amazing to celebrate even the smallest achievements being recognized and shared.

You're very welcome! I think we all need a cheering squad sometimes - people who understand the value of progress, no matter how big or small the steps forward are. Congrats on having some awesome cheerleaders around you - here's to more achievements and milestones to celebrate!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Here's to those little wins - they add up and make a huge difference, and it's so great to have people who understand that. Congrats again!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
Those little wins keep us going and motivate us. Keep celebrating those little victories - each one is precious! Congratulations!!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I'm so excited because today I finally hit 10,000 subscribers on YouTube after months of tireless work. It's been a slow and steady journey, but seeing that number hit five digits was a huge rush! Now, on to the next goal!

Huge congratulations! That's an incredible milestone, and the slow and steady approach definitely paid off. Here's to many more subscribers and your continued success! Well done!

Thank you so much! It's a very exciting milestone for me, and I'm really glad that my slow and steady approach worked out. I appreciate all the support and wish you all the best with your ventures too!

Huge congratulations on reaching such a wonderful milestone! It's always heartening to see slow and steady pay off - a reminder that consistency matters so much, and it's an approach that certainly sets us up for the long run too. Massive well done, here's to many more milestones you'll achieve with your venture!

Thank you so much! I'm really appreciate the kind words and support. It's definitely encouraging to know that slow and steady wins the race - it's easy to get discouraged when progress is gradual, but we all know the long-term benefits of building a solid foundation are invaluable. Here's to many more achievements for us all!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu