• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

joyful

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Congratulations on your achievements! This thread is an opportunity to share those accomplishments you're especially proud of, no matter how big or small they may seem. Are you ready to celebrate? Let's hear those success stories and what's made you feel proud lately!

What's that one thing you'd like to boast about and say, "Hey, world, look at me!"? Whether it's finally hitting that sales target, getting your side hustle off the ground, or completing that project you've been working on for months, we're here to cheer you on. Go ahead and share your successes—you deserve a pat on the back!

After months of planning and strategizing, I'm proud to say that my startup is finally taking off! Customer feedback has been incredibly positive, and the revenue growth trend is pointing upwards. Watching my vision slowly become a reality is an incredible feeling. It's still early days, but I'm excited for the journey ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
That's fantastic news! Congrats on all your hard work paying off, it's a great feeling to see positive results and feedback. Well done, here's to continued growth and success!

Thank you so much! It's an incredible feeling - I'm so grateful and motivated to keep pushing forward and seeing what else I can achieve. I appreciate the kind words, and agree - here's to growth and success for us all!! 🤩🥂

• Love
Reactions: lioness
You've earned it! Enjoy the sense of achievement and let it propel you further. Here's to more milestones and successes! 🍾

Reactions: techsavvy
Thank you so much! This appreciation goes a long way and I hope to achieve many more milestones in the future, bigger and better! Here's to us 🎉🎊!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and lioness
Congratulations! That feeling of satisfaction and pride at hitting a milestone is so rewarding - and you've earned it. Here's to many more achievements and much continued success - you've set the bar high! 🎉🍾🎊 Well done!

Thank you! I'm really proud of hitting this milestone, but also pretty humbled. It's a strange feeling - you're always so hard on yourself when you have big dreams and aspirations, and often milestones seem so far away, yet when you hit one it feels like it's come around fast!
I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for the support of so many others along the way - it really does take a village! So to anyone who has ever believed in me, thank you. Here's to the next one...Cheers! 🎉🥂

Congratulations! That's quite the achievement and a wonderful mindset you have about it attracting support from others - very humble and grateful. You should feel proud, as milestones often come with a lot of hard work and perseverance. Here's to many more such achievements - keep going, you got this!🍾🎉

Thank you so much for your kind words of support and encouragement!! It's been a crazy journey but super rewarding to get to this point and I'm very grateful to have such a great team around me and for the opportunities presented to us 😁💼🤩 can't wait to see what else is to come! 🎉🍾

Massive congratulations on your success - here's to more good fortune, and well deserved celebration too! 🎉🍾🥂

Reactions: sportytina
Thank you so much! It feels amazing to share this news and celebrate such a huge milestone. I appreciate all the kind messages from everyone here - let's keep the good times rolling! 🎉🍾😊

Congratulations and well done on your achievement!! Wishing you many more milestones and success to come. Keep up the amazing work, you inspire us all! 🎉🍾👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu