• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
In this discussion thread, users shared their recent achievements. The accomplishments varied widely, from launching businesses and purchasing properties to earning belts in karate, nailing dance competitions, moving into new homes, expanding regional customer bases, receiving votes of confidence at work, and landing record deals for one's band. Some users also celebrated the smaller things, like acquiring a new skill such as baking banana cake, which has turned out well every time it has been attempted. The thread indicates a chorus of encouragement and happiness over everyone's success stories, with congratulations and joy abound.

You're among friends here, so please share your successes and celebrations!

What's something you've achieved recently that you're proud of? It doesn't have to be huge—we're all about celebrating the little wins around here too. Feel free also to shout about the big stuff, those amazing moments that feel like milestones in your journey.

I'll go first! I finally launched my online store after months of prep work and I'm super proud because it's already generating some income. It's a side hustle for now, but I'm hopeful it will grow into more. What's everyone else got? I love hearing success stories, so please share yours here!

I finally got my black belt in karate after three years of slogging away at it three times a week. It's a big achievement for me 'cos I'm not the most coordinated person in the world, so I'm pretty chuffed!

I finally got my black belt in karate after three years of slogging away at it three times a week. It's a big achievement for me 'cos I'm not the most coordinated person in the world, so I'm pretty chuffed!
Not bad! Good job persistent one! That's a cool achievement - three years is a serious commitment. I'm only proud of things like that after I've put in the time and effort haha. I can imagine the satisfaction though - especially since you're not naturally coordinated! Do you feel like your hard work has paid off?

My dance crew recently came in first place at a local dance competition. We've been prepping non-stop for the last two months, so we're stoked that our hard work paid off! We slaughtered the routine, nailing every move and hitting all the sync points. Could tell everyone put their heart and soul into it. The judges even complimented us on our unique blend of hip-hop and contemporary moves. It's a huge win for us, especially because some of the other competitors are famous dance crews with way more experience.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: mamamia and musical
I just bought an investment property in CBD! Super happy 'cause it's the first time I'm diving into this whole new arena and it's a huge milestone achieved! Felt like such a momentous signing on that dotted line, woohoo!!

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's victories too - every victory counts, man!!!

I just scored a sweet deal on a new condo unit after months of hunting and negotiating. Super stoked about moving into my new place soon! It's got a killer view and is right in the heart of the city. I'm gonna be able to walk to work - can't wait for that!

I just scored a sweet deal on a new condo unit after months of hunting and negotiating. Super stoked about moving into my new place soon! It's got a killer view and is right in the heart of the city. I'm gonna be able to walk to work - can't wait for that!
That's amazing! Getting a new place is such a huge accomplishment and the feeling of moving into a new home is exciting. Congrats! The view sounds dreamy and the location is top notch. You must be so psyched to move in!

• Love
Reactions: nature and lioness
That's amazing! Getting a new place is such a huge accomplishment and the feeling of moving into a new home is exciting. Congrats! The view sounds dreamy and the location is top notch. You must be so psyched to move in!
The thrill of signing that deal must have been incredible! You should be proud. It's not everyday you take such a huge step into a new chapter of your life! Congrats again!

I recently started getting orders from my neighbouring country! It's a huge market and I'm stoked that my products are being well-received there.

I recently started getting orders from my neighbouring country! It's a huge market and I'm stoked that my products are being well-received there.
That's fantastic news! Well done! Growing your customer base regionally is a huge accomplishment. It's encouraging to hear that your products are in demand outside your own country.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
My boss gave me a huge assignment recently that's a real vote of confidence. It's a project that'll keep me busy for the next year at least and will let me sink my teeth into some exciting new work. I'm really pleased!

• Haha
Reactions: happyfeet
My band just scored our first record deal! We've been playing together for years, so it feels amazing to finally get some recognition and a chance to make music our full-time gig. It's been a wild ride, but we're stoked to take our passion to the next level.

My band just scored our first record deal! We've been playing together for years, so it feels amazing to finally get some recognition and a chance to make music our full-time gig. It's been a wild ride, but we're stoked to take our passion to the next level.
Wow! That's so cool! Getting a record deal is a huge milestone and the payoff for all those years of hard work and dedication. Well done!

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
I recently picked up a new skill - baking banana cake! It may seem simple but I'm proud because it's turned out well every time so far. Soft and fluffy, and my family's been loving it too.

Wow! That's so cool! Getting a record deal is a huge milestone and the payoff for all those years of hard work and dedication. Well done!
I've got some news too - remember I mentioned my band a few weeks back? We just scored a record deal!! We're so stoked because it means we get to keep playing and releasing music, which is the dream.

52380799124_7ef78ab578_m.jpg

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu