• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

chickadee

Top-Notch
Reaction score
In this discussion thread, several people shared their recent achievements and milestones related to their side hustles, personal projects, and general life accomplishments.

chickadee started the conversation by sharing the exciting launch of her new website, which was a dream come true, and also celebrated the profitability of two of her side hustles. This was met with congratulations from others in the group.

bubblyfish revealed that they had saved enough money to buy a new surfboard, an item they'd been longing for. Meanwhile, Le Mon felt proud to have organized a successful garage sale, getting rid of old belongings and making some cash. They also shared their triumph in exercising daily for a week. luciana congratulated everyone's successes, emphasizing how hard work pays off.

musical asked about chickadee's website and explained that theirs was centered around food, sharing recommendations. They clarified there was no secret recipe per se, but rather finding one's unique style in the kitchen. sportytina spoke about the app she'd been creating for a year, overcoming many challenges along the way.

queenie commended everyone's achievements, acknowledging the difficulty yet rewards of side projects. chickadee then shared another win—closing a big client deal, resulting in a team bonus. sunflower felt victorious after receiving a clean bill of health from her annual checkup.

sunnybunny expressed delight over passing their driving test on the first try, and greenfingers shared the excitement of finally securing a booking at a popular restaurant. bananarama celebrated chickadee's successes and echoed the feeling of accomplishment from small wins.

The thread concluded with everyone cheering each other on for their various victories and looking forward to more positive milestones in their lives.

This is such an exciting place to share our accomplishments, big and small! I'll start us off with some of my recent wins:

After months of hard work, I finally launched my new website! It's been a dream of mine for years and I'm so proud that I've brought it to life. Plus, in the last week, two of my side hustles have turned profitable! It's only been enough to cover the costs of my hobbies, but it's a start and very motivating.

What about you? What successes would you like to share today? Let's keep this thread positive and uplifting!

Reactions: sportytina
Yeah Congrats on your side hustles turning profitable and your new website - that’s really cool man! I recently hit a goal too; finally managed to save enough to afford that sweet new surfboard I had my eye on. Been wanting to upgrade for ages but kept putting it off so I’m stoked haha. Time to catch some sweet waves!

Wah, you did so well to finally launch your website after months of hard work! And two of your side hustles are now profitable, how awesome! It's a great feeling when our hard work pays off. I'm happy for you, mate!

I recently organized a garage sale and sold some old stuff which was taking up space. Made a decent amount of money and cleared unnecessary clutter--a double win! Also been exercise daily for the past week. Nothing major, just simple exercises at home, but I'm glad I'm sticking to it so far.

Reactions: joyful
Wah! You did so well to launch your website after months of hard work! And two of your side hustles are now profitable, how cool is that! It's like you're running a mini empire, slowly getting all the stars aligned. Your dedication and motivation are on another level!

I'm super happy that you shared this win coz it gives us all hope and reminds us that hard work pays off. High five!

Wah! Your side hustles are turning profits already. Not easy to do it. Can share your website or not? Maybe got any secret recipes want to share also can intro here lah.

I've been working on something special too and it's finally starting to take shape! It's an app prototype that I've been conceptualizing and building over the past year. Honestly, there were times I wanted to give up because it felt like such a mountain to climb, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Slowly getting the various components together and now it's looking promising!

Your side hustles turning profitable is such a sweet feeling eh, like validation for all the effort and faith put in!! Can really keep powering through with that motivation.

Reactions: cissy and wellness
I've been working on something special too and it's finally starting to take shape! It's an app prototype that I've been conceptualizing and building over the past year. Honestly, there were times I wanted to give up because it felt like such a mountain to climb, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Slowly getting the various components together and now it's looking promising!

Your side hustles turning profitable is such a sweet feeling eh, like validation for all the effort and faith put in!! Can really keep powering through with that motivation.
Wah, that's really something to be proud of! Launching your own website and having side hustles is no easy feat. Must feel great to see your hard work paying off and getting validated like that. Keep at it, homie!

Not bad, good on ya for achieving such milestones! Must feel rewarding to see your side projects come to life and even turn a profit. Hope it keeps going well and inspires others too see your successes.

I recently hit a great milestone too - closed a big client deal after months of back-and-forth, lots of meetings and negotiations. Really happy it worked out cuz it's a huge win for us and my team gets to enjoy a nice bonus this month! Company's doing well so it's all good vibes all around.

Reactions: luciana
My site is all about sharing the best spots to grab a bite - from street food to fancy restaurants. Before anyone asks, no, it's not gonna make me rich. I'm just a food enthusiast who wants to share my experiences and recommendations with the world .

As for secret recipes, I don't think there's any one specific thing - it's more about finding your own style and adding a personal twist. For me, that means adding a good ol' dash of spice and some fragrant curry leaves to really kick things up a notch!

My site is all about sharing the best spots to grab a bite - from street food to fancy restaurants. Before anyone asks, no, it's not gonna make me rich. I'm just a food enthusiast who wants to share my experiences and recommendations with the world .

As for secret recipes, I don't think there's any one specific thing - it's more about finding your own style and adding a personal twist. For me, that means adding a good ol' dash of spice and some fragrant curry leaves to really kick things up a notch!
You're doing great! Launching your own website dedicated to food is awesome, and it's impressive how you've turned your side hustles profitable!

As for me, I just got back from my annual health check-up and am glad to know I'm fit as a fiddle. No issues at all, which is reassuring.

You're doing great! Launching your own website dedicated to food is awesome, and it's impressive how you've turned your side hustles profitable!

As for me, I just got back from my annual health check-up and am glad to know I'm fit as a fiddle. No issues at all, which is reassuring.
That's great to hear about your health! I've been meaning to go for a check-up too, might as well get it over with.

Reactions: bananarama
My little win is that I passed my driving test on the first try! I'm so thrilled because I've heard horror stories about how tough the examiners can be but I guess my years of riding a motorcycle helped!

Wah! Congrats on your new website and side hustles turning profitable! That's really awesome man!!

My own small win is that I finally managed to secure a booking at the popular restaurant in town after months of trying. The food was so worth it and I'm still dreaming about the meal days later. Can't wait to go back!

Reactions: cissy and wisdom
Wah! Congrats on your new website and side hustles turning profitable! That's really awesome man!!

My own small win is that I finally managed to secure a booking at the popular restaurant in town after months of trying. The food was so worth it and I'm still dreaming about the meal days later. Can't wait to go back!
Thanks, bro! I'm stoked about my new site too. And that's super cool about the restaurant booking. Enjoy the satisfaction of that win while you can - keep chasing the next one! I've got a little victory dance going on inside my head haha.

Thanks, bro! I'm stoked about my new site too. And that's super cool about the restaurant booking. Enjoy the satisfaction of that win while you can - keep chasing the next one! I've got a little victory dance going on inside my head haha.
Ya, it really does feel like a nice accomplishment when you finally secure something you've been trying and hoping for, especially with how competitive bookings can get these days. Here's to many more wins like these, yays!!

Ya, it really does feel like a nice accomplishment when you finally secure something you've been trying and hoping for, especially with how competitive bookings can get these days. Here's to many more wins like these, yays!!
You're so right! It's a great feeling of accomplishment. It's encouraging to think about all the future possibilities - here's to many more successes!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
Wah, so many achievements in dis thread! Congrats everyone!!!

For me, I just hit 10k subs on YouTube!! I started my channel as a hobby, neh, but it's crazy to think dat it's now also a side income stream. Really makes all the hard work worth it!!

Ya lah, can't just rely on my day job to pursue my dreams, got to hustle on the side too haha! This journey is fulfilling, especially when seeing the results. Gotta keep grinding and hope for the best!

Wah! So many people hitting milestones, congratulations all around!

I also feel very proud to share that my website is now up and running too! Finally, after so long in the making - my baby is born haha! I also hit a small but meaningful achievement - my first 100 orders for my online baked goods business. It may not be much but it's encouraging when your side hustle starts getting some traction!

Keep them coming, everyone! Love hearing about these wins!

Reactions: sunnydays
Wah! So many achievements around here! Congrats everyone!

I also feel super accomplished lately because I just managed to secure a venue for my upcoming wedding reception! Booked the place after months of searching and negotiating, and it felt so good to finally tick that off my to-do list. The venue is amazing and really affordable - can't wait to deck it out and celebrate our big day there!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu