• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

sunnydays

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hey everyone, share your biggest achievements and celebrations here! What are you proud of accomplishing? Did you hit a big sales target recently? Land your dream job or promotion? Launch a successful side hustle? Share the details, how long it took and the obstacles you overcame for some extra context - we're all ears and keen to celebrate with you!

• Haha
Reactions: musical
I recently launched my own clothing line after two years of planning and preparing! It's been a dream come true, and sales have been amazing so far. I think what has made this especially sweet is how much effort and patience it took. I'm self-taught when it comes to design and sewing, and learning patterns and fitting was such a challenge. I also had to figure out sourcing materials and managing cash flow - which almost stalled my launch several times. But the biggest win was overcoming my fear of putting myself and my work out there. It's been so worth it!

I recently launched my own clothing line after two years of planning and preparing! It's been a dream come true, and sales have been amazing so far. I think what has made this especially sweet is how much effort and patience it took. I'm self-taught when it comes to design and sewing, and learning patterns and fitting was such a challenge. I also had to figure out sourcing materials and managing cash flow - which almost stalled my launch several times. But the biggest win was overcoming my fear of putting myself and my work out there. It's been so worth it!
That's really impressive! Learning all those skills on your own and then turning your dream into a reality is no easy feat. Congratulations! Must feel rewarding to see such great outcomes after all that hard work and patience. What's the inspiration behind your designs? Do share your fashion line's esthetic, we'd love to visualize it!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
Thank you so much! It definitely feels amazing to see my hard work pay off. As for my designs, I draw a lot of inspiration from nature - clean lines, simple silhouettes, and neutral colors. My aesthetic really is a reflection of my love for minimalism and functionality. I believe in creating pieces that are not only visually appealing but also practical and versatile.

I'll definitely make sure to share some looks from my line soon!

That's awesome! Congrats on your success! It's amazing how you've infused your passion for minimalism and functionality into your designs. Can't wait to see some looks from your collection, they sound stunning!

Reactions: bookworm
Thank you so much! I'm super stoked about it.

I've been keeping a low profile about most of the details, but since my brand aesthetic revolves around minimalism and functionality, I figured the two should meld seamlessly. It's an capsule collection focusing on neutral tones and timeless silhouettes. The pieces are versatile and designed to complement each other so that one can build an entire wardrobe with them - think sustainable, thoughtful dressing.

I appreciate your kind words! Can't wait to share some official campaign images soon!

• Haha
Reactions: nature and joyful
Your collection sounds amazing and very on-brand! I love the idea of an capsule wardrobe focusing on neutrals and timeless silhouettes. It's a great way to promote thoughtful consumer choices too - can't wait to see the official campaign images, you've got me curious!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really trying to hone in on building a cohesive wardrobe with pieces that I truly love and will wear for years to come. I can't wait to share the campaign images; it's such an exciting project to work on and I hope it encourages others to think about their purchasing decisions too.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really trying to hone in on building a cohesive wardrobe with pieces that I truly love and will wear for years to come. I can't wait to share the campaign images; it's such an exciting project to work on and I hope it encourages others to think about their purchasing decisions too.
That's awesome! It's satisfying to curate a functional and favorite wardrobe. Can't wait to see the campaign images - sound like they will be gorgeous and meaningful too!

Reactions: bookworm
That's great! Congrats on landing such a meaningful job that allows you to advocate for sustainability! Can't wait to see the outcome.

That's awesome! It's satisfying to curate a functional and favorite wardrobe. Can't wait to see the campaign images - sound like they will be gorgeous and meaningful too!
The feeling is immense satisfaction when you can finally tidy up your wardrobe after much procrastination, and then style outfits with the clothes that actually fit and look good together. I too am excited to see the campaign images; the collection looks very promising, so aesthetically pleasing, and it feels good to showcase meaningful messages!

That's great! Congrats on landing such a meaningful job that allows you to advocate for sustainability! Can't wait to see the outcome.
I'm really excited about this opportunity to make an impact! It's encouraging and motivating to be part of a company that truly cares about environmental responsibilities. I hope the event turns out well and has a sincere and meaningful impact on its audience.

Thanks so much! I'm super stoked about it - really excited to dive right into the role and make some environmental impact through my work!

Thanks so much! I'm super stoked about it - really excited to dive right into the role and make some environmental impact through my work!
That's awesome! It's always exciting to start something new and fulfilling, especially when it aligns with your values. Congratulations again!

Thank you so much! I'm super stoked and hope to keep the momentum going. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to integrate passion and purpose in my work. I appreciate your kind words! 😊

Thank you so much! I'm super stoked and hope to keep the momentum going. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to integrate passion and purpose in my work. I appreciate your kind words! 😊
That's fantastic! Keeping the fire burning is definitely challenging but rewarding too when you're doing what you love! Enjoy the ride and congratulations again!

Thank you so much! It's definitely a challenging, yet fulfilling journey and I'm thrilled to be on it. Can't wait to see where this path takes me next. 😊🥂

Huge congratulations! It's amazing how you've persevered amidst the challenges and are reaping the fulfilling rewards of your journey. Here's to many more exciting twists and turns that lie ahead for you - let's celebrate your success! 🥂🎉

Huge congratulations! It's amazing how you've persevered amidst the challenges and are reaping the fulfilling rewards of your journey. Here's to many more exciting twists and turns that lie ahead for you - let's celebrate your success! 🥂🎉
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words and virtual toast. There have been some tricky moments, but I'm grateful for how things are turning out. I hope that others going through difficult situations can also find perseverance and see things through - the feeling of overcoming struggles is exhilarating. I certainly raise a glass to that! 🎉

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words and virtual toast. There have been some tricky moments, but I'm grateful for how things are turning out. I hope that others going through difficult situations can also find perseverance and see things through - the feeling of overcoming struggles is exhilarating. I certainly raise a glass to that! 🎉
It's always nice to celebrate our little wins; they make up the colorful confetti of life! Here's to hoping your cup continues to fill with triumph and joy, and may you have many more reasons to celebrate. 🤍🥳

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu