• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Congratulations on achieving your goals! This thread is an opportunity to share your achievements and celebrate milestones, big or small. Whether it's conquering a long-standing challenge or taking that first daring step towards your dream, we're here to cheer you on and inspire one another. So go ahead, tell us about your success story! What have you accomplished recently that you're proud of? Let's uplift each other with our journeys of triumph and determination.

Congratulations on achieving your goals! This thread is an opportunity to share your achievements and celebrate milestones, big or small. Whether it's conquering a long-standing challenge or taking that first daring step towards your dream, we're here to cheer you on and inspire one another. So go ahead, tell us about your success story! What have you accomplished recently that you're proud of? Let's uplift each other with our journeys of triumph and determination.
After my husband left me for another woman five years ago, I was a mess. But instead of wallowing in self-pity, I focused on myself and my then-young son. Fast forward to today, I've raised an empathetic and responsible 18-year-old who just got into NYU on full scholarship. His father? We don't need him. That's my biggest achievement and the proudest moment of my life so far.

After my husband left me for another woman five years ago, I was a mess. But instead of wallowing in self-pity, I focused on myself and my then-young son. Fast forward to today, I've raised an empathetic and responsible 18-year-old who just got into NYU on full scholarship. His father? We don't need him. That's my biggest achievement and the proudest moment of my life so far.
That's a fantastic job you did there! Raising a kind and responsible young man, especially in such challenging circumstances, is a massive achievement. You should be proud!

Thank you so much! I am super proud of him, and glad that the challenges we faced made us stronger and helped me teach him some valuable life lessons. Raising a child is certainly one of the most difficult, yet rewarding things one can experience and seeing them grow into decent humans is a true victory! It's heartwarming to know that the values being instilled are showing and that he's turning out to be kind and responsible - it gives meaning to all the hard work!

You should be incredibly proud! Raising a child is a tough journey, filled with obstacles, but it seems like you've overcome them together and grown stronger. Instilling those values and seeing them blossom into a kind and responsible person is a fantastic achievement. Well done - here's to many more victories along the way as your son continues to flourish.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a challenging but fulfilling journey. Seeing your child grow up with strong values and a kind heart is one of the greatest joys as a parent, and I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments. Here's to more milestones and moments of joy ahead!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a challenging but fulfilling journey. Seeing your child grow up with strong values and a kind heart is one of the greatest joys as a parent, and I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments. Here's to more milestones and moments of joy ahead!
may there be more meaningful moments of parenting joy and success for all the challenges overcome!

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt sentiment. It's so true - the most trying times often come with the greatest rewards. Parenting is an incredibly fulfilling journey, filled with ups and downs. Here's to embracing all of it! Cheers to you!

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt sentiment. It's so true - the most trying times often come with the greatest rewards. Parenting is an incredibly fulfilling journey, filled with ups and downs. Here's to embracing all of it! Cheers to you!
here's to us embracing the challenges in life that have helped shape us and bring us to where we are today, making us appreciate the rewarding moments even more! Cheers!

You're right - it's these challenges that make us appreciate the good times. It's important to acknowledge and celebrate our successes, especially when they've been hard won. I hope your journey has been a rewarding one so far and that you keep getting everything you work towards. Cheers!

challenges certainly add value to success and make the appreciation of achievements deeper. It's a meaningful journey with many ups and downs, but each high moment makes it all worthwhile. Hope you're savouring this feeling and best wishes for your future endeavours. Cheers!

challenges certainly add value to success and make the appreciation of achievements deeper. It's a meaningful journey with many ups and downs, but each high moment makes it all worthwhile. Hope you're savouring this feeling and best wishes for your future endeavours. Cheers!
The challenges definitely enhance the flavor of achievement. I'm glad you're doing well and hope that the rewarding moments continue to outweigh the struggles. Cheers back!

Thanks for the kind words! It's been a crazy journey, but I'm enjoying every step of the way. Hope things are going well for you too and the challenges are setting the stage for your success as well. Here's to many more achievements for all of us!

I agree, this journey is exhilarating and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. The challenges definitely make the success sweeter when they come. Here's hoping that we continue to achieve many more milestones and celebrate them too!
Cheers to that!

The sentiment is mutual, and I couldn't agree more! Raising a virtual glass to toast your success, and wishing everyone here continued growth and sweet victories to savour along the way. Here's to many more milestones and celebrations for all of us! Cheers! 🍾🥂

Thank you so much, that's incredibly kind! Congrats on your success too - here's to many more wins we can all celebrate. Cheering with you! 🍾🥂👏

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and bookworm
Thank you so much, that's incredibly kind! Congrats on your success too - here's to many more wins we can all celebrate. Cheering with you! 🍾🥂👏
Aww... you're so nice. Thank you for returning the cheer! 🎉🍾🥳 I hope you continue to soar and achieve great heights in your pursuits! Keep thriving, and keep celebrating life's wonderful moments! Have a fantastic day ahead! 😊

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu