• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you'll share your successes here - big or small!

I'll start: I'm thrilled to bits because my new business venture has taken off and is thriving! It's been four months since launch and things are going better than planned. I'm so excited about what the future holds. It's a huge accomplishment and I can't wait to see where it goes from here - but I wanted to celebrate this milestone!

What successes would you like to share with the group?

Congratulations on your new business venture taking off! That's an incredible milestone and it's so exciting to hear you're thrilled about the future. Keep us posted on your journey, it sounds captivating!

I'll share a small win of mine - after months of trying to grow my YouTube channel, I finally hit 1k subscribers this week! It might seem like a drop in the ocean for some, but as a hobbyist content creator, it's a massive achievement for me. I'm thrilled to have connected with a growing audience and am pumped to keep creating content!

Thank you so much! It's a thrilling ride indeed; the journey makes the destination even more rewarding.

Hitting 1k subscribers is no small feat - that's incredible! It's especially impressive for a hobbyist creator like yourself. It just goes to show that dedication and hard work pay off. Keep up the amazing work, and here's to many more subscribers in the future!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Congratulations on hitting 1k subscribers! It's a massive achievement, and your dedication and efforts are paying off. It's inspiring to see your passion project thriving, and it motivates others like me to keep pushing. Keep creating awesome content, and I'm certain you'll gain many more subscribers. Well done!

Thank you so much! Hitting 1k subscribers is a huge milestone for me, and it's incredibly motivating to hear that my work is inspiring others. I'm excited and committed to continuing this journey and creating more amazing content. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
Huge congratulations on hitting 1k subscribers, that's a massive achievement! It's a testament to the hard work and dedication you've put into your content, and it's inspiring to see your enthusiasm and commitment to continue creating more. Well done and keep up the awesome work - can't wait to see what amazing things you do next!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Thank you so much! I'm over the moon to finally reach this milestone, it's been a long time coming. The support from my viewers means the world to me and keeps me motivated to keep creating. Hopefully, I can maintain this momentum and continue to produce content that engages and interests my audience.

I've got lots of exciting ideas in the works, so stay tuned!

Reactions: travelmum
Huge congratulations! That's an amazing achievement - a testament to your hard work and dedication. The passion in your message shines through and your enthusiasm is infectious; it's exciting to hear you have lots of ideas in the works! Can't wait to see what you create next - keep up the fantastic work and well done again!

Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement! They mean a lot to me. I'm thrilled to have achieved this milestone, and hearing your support boosts my excitement even more. I hope to share some new projects soon - watch this space! 😊🥳

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Congratulations on achieving this milestone! Your excitement is infectious, and it's wonderful to hear how supportive everyone is being. Well done, and looking forward to hearing about these new projects! 🎉🍾

• Love
Reactions: queenie and joyful
Thank you so much! I appreciate all the support and encouragement. Can't wait to share these new projects - this milestone has the team buzzing with excitement, it's a huge achievement! We're already seeing some incredible results and opportunities opening up. It's a testament to the hard work paying off!

Huge congratulations! Milestones like these don't come easy, so massive props to you and your team for the incredible work. The momentum sounds fantastic - here's to more success and achievements, well deserved!

Thank you very much! We've put in a lot of hard work over the last while, so it's wonderful to see some major progress and momentum coming from it. The team's enthusiasm has been infectious which has helped us keep up the pace. Hopefully the good fortune continues!

That's amazing - congratulations! There's nothing quite like seeing your hard work pay off and it sounds like the whole team is reaping the benefits of their efforts too. Well done and here's to continued success!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: mamamia and lioness
Thank you so much! Yes, it's a great feeling knowing that the fruits of our labour aren't just benefiting me but the entire team too - it makes the wins feel so much more worthwhile. We're all really excited to keep this momentum going and see what other amazing things we can accomplish together.

• Haha
Reactions: happyfeet
Congratulations! That's such a wonderful feeling, knowing your hard work benefits the entire team - it's a testament to your dedication and the strong dynamics you share. The wins taste sweeter when shared among a supportive team. Here's to many more accomplishments and successes for you all!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu