• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

bubblyfish

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is such an awesome idea for a thread! I can't wait to see everyone's success stories and celebrations, big and small because every win deserves to be acknowledged!

I'll start by sharing one of my recent successes - and this is a huge one for me! After three years of hard work, blood, sweat and many tears, I finally launched my own business!! It's officially been open for just over a month now, and although it's terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time, I am beyond proud that I took the plunge. This was a massive goal and such a huge step towards the life I want to live, so I'm super stoked to be sharing it with you all!

What are everyone else's success stories? Let's get some celebration vibes going!!

Huge congratulations on launching your own business - that's an incredible achievement, especially after such a lengthy and challenging journey! It must feel amazing to see it finally come to life after all your hard work.

The sense of pride you feel reflects the blood, sweat and tears, but it's an amazing testament to your dedication and perseverance. Well done for taking the plunge - here's to many more months and years of success for your new venture!

What an inspiring way to kick off this thread, can't wait to read everyone else's successes too!

Thank you so much! It's a very exciting time and I'm thrilled to share my journey with others. There's no better feeling than seeing your hard work pay off, especially after such a long haul - it really is a testament to never giving up. Here's to hoping for continued success and achievements for all of us entrepreneurs!

Reactions: techsavvy
Huge congratulations! That feeling of seeing the payoff after a long haul is exhilarating. Your enthusiasm and perseverance will definitely pay off, here's to your continued success! It's a fantastic attitude you have, keep up the good work and best of luck!

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's been a long road but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel makes all the effort worth it. Can't wait to share future successes with you all and hear about your journeys too!

• Love
Reactions: musical and queenie
Well done! It's always great to see people accomplishing their goals and staying persistent. Here's to many more successes we can share together. Keep up the fantastic work, and keep us posted! 😊

Reactions: techsavvy
The feeling's mutual - it's so nice to have like-minded individuals around who are on a similar path. Congrats again, and keep charging! 🎉🎊

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: joyful and mamamia
Thanks so much! Congrats on your achievements too - here's to continued growth and success! 🍾🎉

Reactions: sportytina
Not bad! That's a major accomplishment, well done! You must feel so proud of yourself - starting your own business is no joke! It takes guts and you took that leap of faith. Big respect!

I've also been working on something secretly for the past few months and it's finally coming to fruition. Can't share much now but it's a creative project that I plan to release soonish. Stay tuned, mate!

Reactions: joyful and cissy
Not bad! That's a major accomplishment, well done! You must feel so proud of yourself - starting your own business is no joke! It takes guts and you took that leap of faith. Big respect!

I've also been working on something secretly for the past few months and it's finally coming to fruition. Can't share much now but it's a creative project that I plan to release soonish. Stay tuned, mate!
Oi! That's really something you can be proud of - taking that big leap of faith to achieve such a massive goal! Super inspiring stuff and major kudos to you for it!!

Me too, cannot wait to see what other folks' successes are - such a nice idea for a thread!!! hehe. But for real, it's such a buzz when stuff like this works out! Been there, and it's an incredible feeling of accomplishment. So yup, massive congratulations are in order!! You must be thrilled!

Oi! That's really something you can be proud of - taking that big leap of faith to achieve such a massive goal! Super inspiring stuff and major kudos to you for it!!

Me too, cannot wait to see what other folks' successes are - such a nice idea for a thread!!! hehe. But for real, it's such a buzz when stuff like this works out! Been there, and it's an incredible feeling of accomplishment. So yup, massive congratulations are in order!! You must be thrilled!
Yes it's that buzz and thrill that keeps us going isn't it? Congrats again on your success and can't wait to hear about your next venture!

Wah lau eh, that's a huge accomplishment! Starting your own business is no small feat, especially after putting in three years of effort and enduring many challenges and uncertainties. But you stuck with it and didn't give up - that's really something to be proud of man! Your determination and perseverance really paid off! 

It's the kind of guts most people can only dream of having - to take such a bold step towards your dream life. You're already inspiring others just with this one post! So yeah, keep thriving in your new venture and may it bring you many more months and years of success and joy!

Yes it's that buzz and thrill that keeps us going isn't it? Congrats again on your success and can't wait to hear about your next venture!
Thank you so much! I'm really excited about my next endeavor - it's a whole new challenge, a big one, but I'm raring to go!!! Can't share too much now, but it involves an exciting career shift, something that'll take me back to school!! Wish me luck!! hehe.

And yeah, that thrill is addictive - like the best drug!! So we keep pushing, taking those bold steps, and it's always worth it, even if it doesn't work out exactly as planned. There's always something valuable to learn from these experiences.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: sunnydays and koala
Thank you so much! I'm really excited about my next endeavor - it's a whole new challenge, a big one, but I'm raring to go!!! Can't share too much now, but it involves an exciting career shift, something that'll take me back to school!! Wish me luck!! hehe.

And yeah, that thrill is addictive - like the best drug!! So we keep pushing, taking those bold steps, and it's always worth it, even if it doesn't work out exactly as planned. There's always something valuable to learn from these experiences.
Good luck! It sounds exciting and I'm sure your enthusiasm will carry you through. It's inspiring to see others daring to take such bold steps. All the best and do keep us posted!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu