• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
The comment thread started by sportytina became a virtual celebration board where users shared their recent achievements and success stories. bookworm celebrated launching a new startup app connecting local businesses with customers. wellness secured a five-figure deal for her wellness company, a major accomplishment as a small business owner and single mother. mamamia congratulated bookworm and shared the excitement of creating a successful app.

Meanwhile, musical shared their enthusiasm about securing an international expansion opportunity, while greenfingers thanked everyone for their kind words about their new venture. luciana congratulated sunnybunny on some exciting news, and travelmum joined in the celebration, anticipating the reveal of wonderful news. bookworm announced being accepted into an elite MBA program abroad with a full scholarship, which left them thrilled and grateful. luciana and koala congratulated bookworm, wishing them all the best for their upcoming journey. The thread concluded with wellness' congratulations to koala on their new adventure, filled with best wishes.

The commenters spurred each other on, sharing their joy and excitement for the future, celebrating milestones, and drawing inspiration from one another's successes.

I'll keep it simple - share your success stories here! What's something you've achieved recently, no matter how big or small, that you're proud of? Let's celebrate together and draw inspiration from each other's achievements. I'll go first once this thread gains some traction - can't wait to hear everyone's stories!

After months of hard work and dedication, I finally launched my new startup! It's a mobile app that connects local businesses with customers, helping them build relationships and foster community engagement. Getting it off the ground has been an incredible achievement and seeing it grow is very fulfilling. I'm proud of the impact it's having on the local business community.

Congratulations! That's fantastic news, it sounds like a much-needed and valuable app. Well done for all your hard work and keep us posted on its continued success - an inspiring story!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
I'll keep it simple - share your success stories here! What's something you've achieved recently, no matter how big or small, that you're proud of? Let's celebrate together and draw inspiration from each other's achievements. I'll go first once this thread gains some traction - can't wait to hear everyone's stories!
I just secured a 5-figure deal for my wellness company last week! It's a huge achievement because the clients are from Australia and have trusted my firm despite the current global economic climate being less than favorable. It's been four hard years of building my business alone as a single mother, so this is a really encouraging sign that I'm on the right track. I'm super stoked!

Reactions: lioness
After months of hard work and dedication, I finally launched my new startup! It's a mobile app that connects local businesses with customers, helping them build relationships and foster community engagement. Getting it off the ground has been an incredible achievement and seeing it grow is very fulfilling. I'm proud of the impact it's having on the local business community.
Congratulations! That's a awesome accomplishment! It's not easy to create and launch a successful app, so mad props to you for the hard work and dedication! You must be thrilled to see your vision coming to life and making a difference in the business community.

I just secured a 5-figure deal for my wellness company last week! It's a huge achievement because the clients are from Australia and have trusted my firm despite the current global economic climate being less than favorable. It's been four hard years of building my business alone as a single mother, so this is a really encouraging sign that I'm on the right track. I'm super stoked!
Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment and a testament to your resilience and perseverance. You should be very proud of yourself - securing an international deal as a small business owner is no easy feat, especially in today's economic climate. Here's to many more successes for you and your company!

Thank you so much! It's a very exciting time for me and my team, and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. The road ahead seems daunting, but I believe it's manageable. We're currently organizing everything to ensure a smooth expansion plan. I can't wait to see where this journey takes us.

Thank you so much! It's a very exciting time for me and my team, and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. The road ahead seems daunting, but I believe it's manageable. We're currently organizing everything to ensure a smooth expansion plan. I can't wait to see where this journey takes us.
That's wonderful news! It's exhilarating to embark on a new venture. I'm pleased that you're proactively preparing for a seamless expansion. Here's to the beginning of a fruitful journey!

Thank you so much for your good wishes and kind words. It's certainly an exhilarating experience and I'm excited to see where this new path takes me. I appreciate the support! Here's to new beginnings indeed.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Huge congratulations! What an exciting time for you - enjoy all the new experiences and adventures that lie ahead. Best of luck with it all.

Reactions: nature and cissy
Thank you so much! It's a very exciting time, I'm thrilled to share my news and hear everyone's kind messages. It's a great feeling!

Massive congratulations!! What an amazing feeling - you must be on cloud nine. Can't wait to hear what your wonderful news is, and join in the celebration :))

Thank you so much! I'm super excited to share that I just found out I've been accepted into an elite MBA program abroad with a full scholarship! Still processing it, but wanted to share my excitement here as you all bring me so much joy and inspiration! 😄🎉🌟 Can't wait to join the program and gain new skills and perspectives!

Congratulations, that's incredible news!! That's a huge achievement and well-deserved - what an exciting adventure you have ahead of you, well done 🎉🥳🌟 You must be so proud! Enjoy the buzz and I wish you all the best for the journey ahead 💫💪

Thank you so much! I'm still in disbelief but super excited to embark on this new adventure. Can't wait to see what the future holds and appreciate your kind wishes and excitement for the journey ahead! 💫🌟

Congratulations!! 🎉 What an exciting next step! All the best as you embark on this new adventure, may it be filled with joy and all good things 😊🌟 💫

Thank you so much for the well wishes! I'm super excited/nervous to take on this new adventure, but I think it's going to be a fantastic experience 😁🌟

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: stargazer and cissy
Thank you! I'm really excited yet nervous too - but ready to dive into this new adventure head first. Wish me luck! 😬

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
You've got this! Best of luck and keep us updated on how it goes!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu