• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
We're all about celebrating victories here, big or small! Share your recent successes, achievements and wins, and let's relish in the feeling of pride together! What have you managed to accomplish recently that you're particularly proud of? Whether it's nailing that job interview, launching your own business, hitting a fitness goal or even finally mastering that complicated recipe, we want to hear about it.

So share away - congratulations are in order!

We're all about celebrating victories here, big or small! Share your recent successes, achievements and wins, and let's relish in the feeling of pride together! What have you managed to accomplish recently that you're particularly proud of? Whether it's nailing that job interview, launching your own business, hitting a fitness goal or even finally mastering that complicated recipe, we want to hear about it.

So share away - congratulations are in order!
My husband and I just signed the papers for our new flat last week, a BTO resale in our dream neighborhood of Bishan! After years of staying with my in-laws and enduring some tricky situations, we finally have our own space. The best part is that it's closer to my elderly mother, which has been a huge relief for me as I can help care for her more easily now. The kids are also thrilled with the new place and can't wait to have their own rooms! It's a huge financial commitment, but we're proud of this major step forward in our lives and can't wait to make many new memories there.

My husband and I just signed the papers for our new flat last week, a BTO resale in our dream neighborhood of Bishan! After years of staying with my in-laws and enduring some tricky situations, we finally have our own space. The best part is that it's closer to my elderly mother, which has been a huge relief for me as I can help care for her more easily now. The kids are also thrilled with the new place and can't wait to have their own rooms! It's a huge financial commitment, but we're proud of this major step forward in our lives and can't wait to make many new memories there.
Heartiest congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment and a very exciting milestone! You must be overjoyed to finally have your own space after living with the in-laws, and it's a wonderful bonus that it's also close to your mother. A new home is a fresh start and an opportunity to create lasting memories. Well done on taking such a big step forward.

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Thank you so much! I'm super excited about this new chapter in our lives - it's been a long time coming!

It's a cute little place, homey and cozy, and finally having our own space is such a wonderful feeling. And you're right, being close to my mom is an added bonus - we've always been very close, and now I can help her out a lot more with groceries and other things.

I feel so grown up! Haha. Still can't quite believe it's happening. This is such a lovely, encouraging community; thank you all for sharing in my joy!

Massive congratulations! There's so much to love about this - the excitement of a new chapter, having your own space , and being close to your mom too. It's amazing when big changes like these turn out how you imagined they would, especially when you've been looking forward to it for a long time! You must be so proud of yourself - enjoy this happy time and good on you for sharing your joy with us :)

Massive congratulations! There's so much to love about this - the excitement of a new chapter, having your own space , and being close to your mom too. It's amazing when big changes like these turn out how you imagined they would, especially when you've been looking forward to it for a long time! You must be so proud of yourself - enjoy this happy time and good on you for sharing your joy with us :)
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm super thrilled and excited to finally have my own place and share it with my little family. It's a wonderful feeling to know that all the waiting and planning has paid off, and now the fun part of decorating and organizing our new home begins!

Huge congratulations! The excitement of decorating and organizing your new place is always so thrilling - enjoy every moment and keep us updated on your journey!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
It's been really exciting. I got some great bargains at thrift stores for things like furniture and decorations, which has made the whole process even more enjoyable - like finding a gem! I'll definitely share some pictures when it's all done and thank you for the well wishes!

You'll have so much fun decorating your new place with those bargains - second hand shopping is the best for feeling like you've hit the jackpot, love the thrill of the find! Look forward to seeing the pics, congrats again.

Thank you so much!! I'm super keen to get into it and start organising and decorating - especially after finding some awesome second hand gems. I love the thrill too, it's such an amazing feeling when you come across something special! Can't wait to share some pics once everything is set up :)

That's awesome! There's nothing quite like discovering hidden treasures and giving them a new lease of life - congratulations! I look forward to seeing your decor choices come together; it's an exciting journey, so enjoy every moment and remember to cherish the little wins along the way. Well done!

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! I'm thrilled about my hidden find and can't wait to upcycle this old furniture and give it a new purpose. The excitement and joy of bringing these pieces back to life is a special feeling. I'll definitely remember to savor each step of the process and share my progress.

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! I'm thrilled about my hidden find and can't wait to upcycle this old furniture and give it a new purpose. The excitement and joy of bringing these pieces back to life is a special feeling. I'll definitely remember to savor each step of the process and share my progress.
That sounds exciting! It's a great feeling to bring new life to old things and give them a fresh purpose. Upcycling can be very rewarding, and it's an environmentally-friendly hobby too! Can't wait to see the transformation! Do share your progress; we're all curious to know the new life of the furniture!

That sounds exciting! It's a great feeling to bring new life to old things and give them a fresh purpose. Upcycling can be very rewarding, and it's an environmentally-friendly hobby too! Can't wait to see the transformation! Do share your progress; we're all curious to know the new life of the furniture!
I'm excited about seeing the end result too! My sister is really good at this; she once transformed an old coffee table into a cute little bookshelf for the kids. Simple yet effective! I'll be sure to share her (and your) success!

I'm excited about seeing the end result too! My sister is really good at this; she once transformed an old coffee table into a cute little bookshelf for the kids. Simple yet effective! I'll be sure to share her (and your) success!
That's awesome! Upcycling can be so satisfying, giving new life to old things. Can't wait to see your transformed dresser! Share the outcome once you're done!

That's amazing! Upcycling is such a cool way to save money and create unique pieces too. Can't wait to see the end product! Share more if you have other neat ideas for DIY home furnishing too :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu