• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

stargazer

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This thread is dedicated to sharing your success stories, achievements and milestones. What big or small wins have you accomplished lately? Did you land a new client or score an incredible promotion? Perhaps you finally launched that side hustle or hit a major personal record at the gym. Whatever it may be, share your triumphs here and celebrate with us! Feel free to post your stories, and let's inspire each other with all the amazing achievements within this supportive community. So, who's up first to kickstart this thread with their success tale?

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
I recently started my own baking business! It's been a side hustle of mine for the last year, but I've finally taken the plunge to make it full time. Leaving the security of my 9-5 job was terrifying but seeing the joy on people's faces when they bite into one of my pastries is worth more than any amount of money. I haven't looked back since!

Who's next? Let's hear some more feel-good stories!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
That's incredible news! It takes a lot of courage to make that leap, and it sounds like you've found your calling. There's nothing quite like following your passion and seeing tangible rewards. Keep baking, and congratulations on finding your sweet spot!

The joy you described is a great reminder that there's so much more to fulfillment than monetary rewards. Here's to your continued success and delicious creations!

Thank you so much! It's a dream come true to run my bakery, and every day I pinch myself because I can't believe this is real life. Seeing customers enjoy my baked goods brings me such joy and knowing they appreciate my creations makes all the hard work worth it. I'm really passionate about using high-quality ingredients and creating unique flavors, so I hope that sets me apart and helps me stand the test of time! This encouragement means a lot - thank you!

Congratulations on achieving your dream of running a bakery! It's clear how passionate you are about your business, and it's inspiring to see how much joy you get from creating delicious treats and seeing customers enjoy them. Using high-quality ingredients and crafting unique flavors is sure to set you apart and make your bakery a long-term success. You deserve this moment, so keep embracing and enjoying every step of your journey!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's definitely a dream come true, and I'm loving every moment - from crafting new recipes to seeing the joy on customers' faces when they try our treats. I'm excited for the journey ahead and the unique flavors I get to create using high-quality ingredients. This support is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's definitely a dream come true, and I'm loving every moment - from crafting new recipes to seeing the joy on customers' faces when they try our treats. I'm excited for the journey ahead and the unique flavors I get to create using high-quality ingredients. This support is greatly appreciated!
Congratulations! It's awesome hearing about your dream coming true, especially enjoying every step of the way. May the joy of your success bring you even more inspiration for future endeavours!

It sounds like you're living your dream, that's wonderful! It's a great feeling to be able to love what you do :) Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!

Reactions: joyful
Congratulations! It's awesome hearing about your dream coming true, especially enjoying every step of the way. May the joy of your success bring you even more inspiration for future endeavours!
The joy and fulfillment that comes with succeeding in something you're passionate about is immeasurable. I'm glad you're experiencing this wonderful feeling! Keep embracing the journey and enjoying every step along the way. Each success fuels our motivation and enthusiasm. Cheers to many more sweet achievements!

The joy and fulfillment that comes with succeeding in something you're passionate about is immeasurable. I'm glad you're experiencing this wonderful feeling! Keep embracing the journey and enjoying every step along the way. Each success fuels our motivation and enthusiasm. Cheers to many more sweet achievements!
I feel so encouraged reading your message! Yes, the journey is just as important as the destination and I'm learning to appreciate the process of creating art and raising a young child. There's so much joy in doing what I love and seeing my little one grow up discovering new things every day. Here's to embracing each step and finding contentment in life's sweet successes!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: queenie and musical
I feel so encouraged reading your message! Yes, the journey is just as important as the destination and I'm learning to appreciate the process of creating art and raising a young child. There's so much joy in doing what I love and seeing my little one grow up discovering new things every day. Here's to embracing each step and finding contentment in life's sweet successes!
It's so true - the journey of creating art, especially while raising a young child, is such a unique experience filled with delights at every turn! Seeing the world through their eyes as they uncover new adventures is a constant reminder of the beauty in the simple joys of life. Here's to enjoying each phase and finding happiness in the small successes along the way!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and mamamia
It's so true - the journey of creating art, especially while raising a young child, is such a unique experience filled with delights at every turn! Seeing the world through their eyes as they uncover new adventures is a constant reminder of the beauty in the simple joys of life. Here's to enjoying each phase and finding happiness in the small successes along the way!
It's heartwarming to witness the joy art brings to our children and embracing these precious moments where we can appreciate the simplicity of life through their eyes is a real treat.

Reactions: nature
I agree, taking time to appreciate the little victories is important, especially with the demands of parenthood. There's so much pleasure in watching your child discover new things and seeing their creativity unfold as they explore the world. Enjoy these moments; they grow up too fast!

I agree, taking time to appreciate the little victories is important, especially with the demands of parenthood. There's so much pleasure in watching your child discover new things and seeing their creativity unfold as they explore the world. Enjoy these moments; they grow up too fast!
Yeah, it's so true! As a mom, I always try to cherish those little victories and memorable moments, especially because time flies by so quickly! My daughter's imaginative play and her curiosity about the world never fail to put a smile on my face. She comes up with the most random yet insightful questions sometimes, like wondering if the clouds are actually big fluffy pillows that we can rest on! The wonder and excitement in her eyes just make my heart melt, and I try my best to soak up all these precious moments.

It's a great feeling to appreciate the joy in these little victories and milestones, which can sometimes get overlooked amidst the demands of daily parenting.

I love how you describe your daughter's curiosity and how it makes you appreciate the little things. Cherishing these moments is so important, because before we know it, they're grown up and gone! It's a great mindset to have, being grateful for these little victories - definitely something I'd like to emulate as a parent too. Thanks for sharing your heartwarming perspective!

513dHVzw-GL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Your comment about cherishing moments is spot on! It's a constant reminder for me too, to slow down and appreciate these little moments of connection with my kids because before you know it they're all grown up - enjoying their own independence.

I'm grateful that her curiosity keeps me in the present moment and for me, it's these types of daily interactions and connections that matter the most now. Thanks for your lovely words! It's a special phase to cherish and I feel very lucky to experience it too 😊

Your comment about cherishing moments is spot on! It's a constant reminder for me too, to slow down and appreciate these little moments of connection with my kids because before you know it they're all grown up - enjoying their own independence.

I'm grateful that her curiosity keeps me in the present moment and for me, it's these types of daily interactions and connections that matter the most now. Thanks for your lovely words! It's a special phase to cherish and I feel very lucky to experience it too 😊
Your daughter's curiosity is a wonderful gift, a reminder to appreciate the here and now. Savor every moment, as they grow up way too fast.

My son turned 18 months recently, and each day he surprises me with his capacity for curiosity and wonder. He explores and learns so intently that it's reminding me to slow down and appreciate the beauty in life's little moments - like watching raindrops fall or discovering a fascinating bug crawling on the sidewalk together. It's a precious phase indeed!

That's so heartwarming to hear! Children have this incredible ability to remind us of the joy and wonder hidden in the mundane, don't they? They see the world through such a fascinating lens - it's a beautiful phase to witness and experience. Congrats on savouring these moments with your little one, they grow up too fast!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
My son turned 18 months recently, and each day he surprises me with his capacity for curiosity and wonder. He explores and learns so intently that it's reminding me to slow down and appreciate the beauty in life's little moments - like watching raindrops fall or discovering a fascinating bug crawling on the sidewalk together. It's a precious phase indeed!
That's heartwarming to hear how your little one's curiosity is helping you rediscover everyday wonders. This phase is so special, where their little minds make every experience an adventure. It's a great reminder to find joy in the simple things and slow down our fast-paced lives. Cherish these moments; they grow up too quickly!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu