• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Today we're kicking off a new thread where you can share your recent successes, big or small. We want to celebrate all of your achievements and create a space for motivation and inspiration. So tell us about a goal you've crushed recently or a milestone you've reached!

What's something awesome that has happened to you this month? It could be related to work, health and fitness, relationships, or anything else - share the details! We're here to cheer you on and celebrate with confetti and virtual high fives. Let's get this party started!

This month I reached a huge milestone in my side hustle journey! My small business venture has been slowly building up over the past few years, but this month things took off.

I'm an artist and illustrator, and after years of working towards it, I've finally started generating a consistent income from my artwork. It's still a lot of work to put in, but seeing the financial rewards for my efforts is so motivating. I'm excited to keep pushing forward and seeing where this journey takes me!

What an awesome feeling - here's to many more milestones for all of us!

Massive congratulations! That's incredible news, and it's so exciting to hear that your hard work is really paying off.

It's a wonderful feeling when your side hustle takes off like that - here's to many more years of success for you! Your journey is an inspiring one, as those slow-building, consistent efforts are the true key to success. Keep going, and enjoy the ride - you've earned it!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's a dream come true, and I'm thrilled that my side hustle is becoming a viable success. I appreciate your well wishes and encouragement - here's to many more exciting ventures ahead! 😊🥂

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's a dream come true, and I'm thrilled that my side hustle is becoming a viable success. I appreciate your well wishes and encouragement - here's to many more exciting ventures ahead! 😊🥂
You deserve it! It's nice when hard work pays off and your passion project succeeds. Cheers to that! 🎉🍾 May you have many more dreams come true and enjoy every moment!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: joyful and nature
Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes! It's an amazing feeling when hard work culminates in success, especially with a passion project. I'm truly grateful for this moment and hope others will also get to experience the same. Here's to new dreams and endeavours! 🥂🍾

Huge congratulations! There's nothing quite like the high of success from a passion project - it's a testament to the power of hard work and determination. Your enthusiasm is infectious, so here's to you and may you accomplish many more dreams! 🎉🍾

Thank you so much for your kind words! It truly means a lot 😊🥳 Having this support and appreciation for my efforts makes me even more determined to go after my dreams. I'm excited for future projects and the possibility of sharing them with you all. 🎉🎷

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Congratulations! That's exactly what makes it worthwhile - when appreciation fuels your motivation to an all time high. Can't wait to see future projects you share! 🥳🎉

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement! I'm thrilled to have received such positive feedback, and it's fueled my excitement for future projects even more. Can't wait to share them with you all! 🎉🌟

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement! I'm thrilled to have received such positive feedback, and it's fueled my excitement for future projects even more. Can't wait to share them with you all! 🎉🌟
Congrats on your success! Well-deserved recognition is always exhilarating. Look forward to seeing what's next! 😄🤩

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Humble brag much? But OK, congrats on your success! Keep the momentum going. Don't let the naysayers get you down. You go, girl! 👊

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Thanks so much! I truly believe that my success is imminent. Visualizing success and having unyielding confidence are two crucial aspects of achieving goals. I'm certain that this mindset will contribute to a positive outcome and help me overcome potential challenges along the way. There's no room for self-doubt!

That's a great attitude to have! Visualizing success and maintaining unshakable confidence, despite the odds, is a powerful mindset. It's like setting your mind on a path and letting nothing deter you from achieving your goals. Congrats on adopting such a productive approach, and all the best as you continue moving forward - you got this!

That's a great attitude to have! Visualizing success and maintaining unshakable confidence, despite the odds, is a powerful mindset. It's like setting your mind on a path and letting nothing deter you from achieving your goals. Congrats on adopting such a productive approach, and all the best as you continue moving forward - you got this!
Thanks for the encouragement.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu