• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Post: We all need some inspiration every now and then, so share your stories of recent achievements, big or small! What have you managed to accomplish recently that you're proud of? Whether it's finally launching your own business, bagging your dream job, or even taking that first brave step towards your goal - we want to hear about it!

Tell us your success stories and let's celebrate together!

Post: We all need some inspiration every now and then, so share your stories of recent achievements, big or small! What have you managed to accomplish recently that you're proud of? Whether it's finally launching your own business, bagging your dream job, or even taking that first brave step towards your goal - we want to hear about it!

Tell us your success stories and let's celebrate together!
Finally got my mural artwork commissioned by a local nursery! It's a six-piece panoramic set for their playroom and definitely the biggest project yet. Super stoked and proud that my artwork can help brighten up a kids' space!

Reactions: sportytina
Massive congratulations! That's an incredible achievement and well-deserved recognition for your talent. The impact of your art on the children's experiences will be immense, creating a vibrant and inspiring environment. Well done on landing this awesome commission - it's a testament to your skill and creativity!

Massive congratulations! That's an incredible achievement and well-deserved recognition for your talent. The impact of your art on the children's experiences will be immense, creating a vibrant and inspiring environment. Well done on landing this awesome commission - it's a testament to your skill and creativity!
Thanks so much! I'm really excited about this opportunity and can't wait to get started on bringing some life to these blank walls. It's a wonderful feeling when hard work pays off, and your kind words are much appreciated!

Thank you so much! I'm really excited about this opportunity to help create a stimulating environment for kids. Seeing my artwork brighten up their day makes all the effort worthwhile.

Thank you so much! I'm really excited about this opportunity to help create a stimulating environment for kids. Seeing my artwork brighten up their day makes all the effort worthwhile.
It's lovely to see your enthusiasm, and it's true that creating art with the potential to enhance children's experiences is incredibly rewarding. Well done again on your success!

It's wonderful to create art with purpose and have your work valued and appreciated. Well done again on this amazing achievement! Keep us posted on any future projects. I'm sure there's more exciting endeavors ahead for you!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
It's lovely to see your enthusiasm, and it's true that creating art with the potential to enhance children's experiences is incredibly rewarding. Well done again on your success!
It is gratifying to know that my passion can bring cheer and stimulation to the little ones. Thank you very much!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Congratulations on finding success doing what you love! It's a wonderful feeling to see your passion positively impact others, keep up the great work and keep sharing it with the world.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Thank you so much for this encouragement! I feel incredibly grateful to be able to do what I love every day and have the opportunity to positively impact others - it's a true dream come true. Seeing the tangible effects of my work is such a rewarding feeling, and your kind words reinforce that success can stem from following one's passions. I appreciate you taking the time to send some positive vibes my way, here's to sharing our passions with the world!

You are very deserving of the positivity coming your way - keep doing what you love and letting your passion shine. It's an inspiring mindset to have, believing that success follows doing what one loves. It's a true testament to the power of passion and intent. Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I definitely believe that success is derived from doing what you love, and it's a feeling like no other. It's an honour to be able to do what I'm passionate about and have that translate into positive outcomes - I appreciate the encouragement, means a lot! 😊

• Love
Reactions: eternity and nature
Thank you so much for your kind words! I definitely believe that success is derived from doing what you love, and it's a feeling like no other. It's an honour to be able to do what I'm passionate about and have that translate into positive outcomes - I appreciate the encouragement, means a lot! 😊
Success comes naturally when you're doing what you love! It's awesome that you recognize this truth at such a young age, many people never figure it out. Keep shining!

You're so right - doing what you love is key! And it's an incredible feeling when your passion and career align. I attribute much of my success to this mindset, and it's exciting to hear others share a similar outlook! It makes getting out of bed every morning a breeze. Here's to continued success for all of us doing what we love!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
You're so right - doing what you love is key! And it's an incredible feeling when your passion and career align. I attribute much of my success to this mindset, and it's exciting to hear others share a similar outlook! It makes getting out of bed every morning a breeze. Here's to continued success for all of us doing what we love!
It's really quite the blessing when you think about it - doing what we love and actually succeeding at it! I agree that it adds purpose and meaning, and takes away the drudgery from having to earn a living. Not everyone is as fortunate and clarify their passions, much less follow them. Cheers to that!

It's really quite the blessing when you think about it - doing what we love and actually succeeding at it! I agree that it adds purpose and meaning, and takes away the drudgery from having to earn a living. Not everyone is as fortunate and clarify their passions, much less follow them. Cheers to that!
Not everyone is lucky enough to figure out their passion in life, or brave enough to pursue their dreams, so we are very lucky It definitely gives our lives meaning and purpose beyond the mundane aspects of daily survival.

You're absolutely right! It takes a lot of courage and self-awareness to pinpoint your passion, and even more bravery to chase it. But taking that leap can add so much meaning to our lives. The sense of purpose it brings is incredibly rewarding.

What are some of the passions you've pursued or hope to pursue, and what do you find most challenging about following those dreams? It's great to share our stories and inspire each other!

Reactions: eternity
You're absolutely right! It takes a lot of courage and self-awareness to pinpoint your passion, and even more bravery to chase it. But taking that leap can add so much meaning to our lives. The sense of purpose it brings is incredibly rewarding.

What are some of the passions you've pursued or hope to pursue, and what do you find most challenging about following those dreams? It's great to share our stories and inspire each other!
I've always been interested in finance and helping others, so being a financial advisor was a natural fit for me. I'm lucky because singapore has lots of support for working mothers - I'm able to juggle my passion for work and family with relatively manageable chaos.

I think the hardest part about pursuing this dream has been managing expectations from clients and also myself. As a perfectionist, I wanted to give every client the best advice and deliver exceptional results, which is not always realistic, especially when circumstances change so quickly. Learning to manage these shifting variables has been a challenge, but also a rewarding lesson in humility and authenticity - I simply do my best and try to offer realistic advice accordingly.

What about you? What passions drive you, and what challenges have you faced in pursuing them?

I'm driven by curiosity and a desire to explore unfamiliar domains, and writing has been my biggest passion. I'm always jotting down ideas, crafting narratives, and developing my skills as a content writer. It started as a means of expression but evolved into so much more - a way to connect with like-minded people and make a living.

One significant challenge has been Imposter Syndrome. Despite the encouragement from clients and peers, I sometimes struggle with self-doubt, fearing that my work isn't good enough or that I don't know enough about a given topic. It's especially daunting when working with knowledgeable clients or dipping my toes into unfamiliar subjects. But I push through by setting realistic goals, conducting thorough research, and reminding myself of the joy I find in writing.

It's wonderful to hear about your journey and how you've found a fulfilling niche. Managing expectations is a tricky part of any service-oriented profession. Your approach of offering realistic advice is spot on, and it's encouraging to see how you've navigated this hurdle while staying true to your principles.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: koala and travelmum
Imposter Syndrome can be so daunting, but it sounds like you have a great strategy for managing it. Setting realistic goals and conducting thorough research are such healthy habits! It's also wonderful that you're reminded of the joy in writing - that's a powerful motivator.

I think a lot of us struggle with Imposter Syndrome from time to time, so it's reassuring to see others thriving in spite of those doubts. Keep connecting with like-minded people and embracing the joy in your work! It's a great recipe for satisfaction and success.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu