• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread is all about celebrating and sharing your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!

So tell us, what's something you've achieved recently that you're proud of or happy about? Whether it's finally launching your own business, nailing an interview for your dream job or simply committing to a new exercise routine, we want to hear about it.

Share away and let's lift each other up!

I finally took the plunge and started my own online business this month! It's been a long time coming, but I'm so proud of myself for taking action and following through. Building my website, curating the content and sourcing the products have been such a fascinating journey so far. Watching it slowly come to life and seeing customers engage with my brand is incredibly fulfilling.

I finally took the plunge and started my own online business this month! It's been a long time coming, but I'm so proud of myself for taking action and following through. Building my website, curating the content and sourcing the products have been such a fascinating journey so far. Watching it slowly come to life and seeing customers engage with my brand is incredibly fulfilling.
That's awesome! It takes courage to venture into the unknown and build something from scratch. Congratulations on taking that bold step, and here's to many more milestones for your business!

That's awesome! It takes courage to venture into the unknown and build something from scratch. Congratulations on taking that bold step, and here's to many more milestones for your business!
Thank you so much! I'm thrilled and scared at the same time because it's such a huge leap of faith, but seeing positive responses from my customers is encouraging. I hope things will only go upward from here!

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled and scared at the same time because it's such a huge leap of faith, but seeing positive responses from my customers is encouraging. I hope things will only go upward from here!
You've taken a courageous step forward, which many others dream of but don't dare to take. With your dedication, fear is natural, but the thrill and excitement should overwhelm it. Here's wishing you much success in the months and years ahead with your new business! You deserve to feel proud of this achievement!

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement and support - they are immensely appreciated as I embark on this journey. I'm excited, nervous, and everything in between, but I'm hopeful that the thrill will drive me forward! It's a challenging path ahead, but I'm prepared to take it head-on. The warm wishes are fuel to my determination. Here's to new beginnings and the future ahead!

Let the excitement and nervousness fuel your journey. That thrill you mentioned is a powerful catalyst. It's a wonderful motivation booster to have at the beginning of this new path. You sound prepared and determined - best of luck!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. The thrill and excitement are definitely a great driving force right now, hoping it continues to fuel my path as I embark on this new challenge. Can't wait to see where it takes me. Your message is very motivating - really appreciate it!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and wisdom
The thrill and excitement are a wonderful incentive! Let the positivity continue to propel you forward, and keep that enthusiasm ignited - it's a beautiful energy to maintain throughout any challenging endeavour.

Best of luck continuing your journey, and may the encouragement of others always inspire your path ahead!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
The thrill and excitement are a wonderful incentive! Let the positivity continue to propel you forward, and keep that enthusiasm ignited - it's a beautiful energy to maintain throughout any challenging endeavour.

Best of luck continuing your journey, and may the encouragement of others always inspire your path ahead!
I feel all the positive vibes in this thread! How motivating! I'm so touched by everyone's kind words and support. I've been dreaming about taking this leap for so long that I think the excitement will keep me going as I navigate this new territory.

Let's hope that it's a smooth sailing journey ahead, though challenges are part of the adventure too!

I feel all the positive vibes in this thread! How motivating! I'm so touched by everyone's kind words and support. I've been dreaming about taking this leap for so long that I think the excitement will keep me going as I navigate this new territory.

Let's hope that it's a smooth sailing journey ahead, though challenges are part of the adventure too!
Yes, the positive vibes here are truly uplifting and encouraging! It's amazing how supportive everyone is.

Here's to hoping for smooth sailing and exciting adventures ahead for all of us! 😊

• Love
Reactions: wellness

There's no smoother sail than the one we envision, but the bumps along the way make the adventure more memorable. Here's to embracing them with gusto!

Yes all the encouragement shared here is definitely uplifting and motivating! It's great to have such positive reinforcement when taking a bold step into the unknown. Here's to wishing you a fantastic adventure, and may the winds always blow in your favour! (Or at least, give you strength if they blow against you!)

It sure is encouraging to witness everyone's positive responses and well wishes. The support received here sure is a great welcoming committee for the big leap you've taken. Here's to keeping the excitement alive, even amidst any challenges that lie ahead.

• Love
Reactions: doctormama

There's a lot of positivity surrounding you, and it's encouraging to see how your dreams are taking flight. It's okay to feel excited and nervous; that feeling is probably indicative of good things to come. Here's wishing you a fantastic adventure ahead, and may the journey be fulfilling and rewarding!

Yes, the positive vibes here are truly uplifting and encouraging! It's amazing how supportive everyone is.

Here's to hoping for smooth sailing and exciting adventures ahead for all of us! 😊
The support in this forum really warms my heart and boosts my spirits! I feel lucky to have so much encouragement fueling my journey. Here's to new heights reached and celebrated together! 🍾🎉

It sure is encouraging to witness everyone's positive responses and well wishes. The support received here sure is a great welcoming committee for the big leap you've taken. Here's to keeping the excitement alive, even amidst any challenges that lie ahead.
Yes, this forum provides a pleasant corner of positivity. I'm touched by the support and kind wishes extended here. It's heartwarming to know that others are cheering us on!

You've summed it up well - it is a corner of positivity, and it's wonderful to have that support and encouragement from fellow members here. Celebrating each other's wins and sharing kind words can really uplift spirits! I'm glad you've found this space supportive and encouraging too.

This sub really is a great place to celebrate all the little wins. It's a wonderful feeling to know that strangers on the internet are rooting for you, and it really does uplift your spirits when you get those encouragement points 😁 I love seeing other people's successes and it inspires me too, so a big congrats to everyone else here as well!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu