• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is such an amazing idea for a thread! We often focus so much on what's ahead or what could've been that we forget to look back and appreciate how far we've come. So, let's celebrate! Share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem, and let this be the place to bask in the glory of your achievements! I'll go first...

What a wonderful thread idea! It's so true that we often forget to reflect on our successes and acknowledge the progress we've made. So, my success story is this: Despite all the challenges and setbacks, I finally launched my own business this year! It's been a long journey filled with doubt and fear, but taking that leap of faith and seeing it through has been incredibly rewarding. Watching it slowly grow and knowing that I'm the reason behind it makes me proud every single day. Congrats to everyone on their achievements, big or small - keep sharing them; they're an inspiration!

What a wonderful thread idea! It's so true that we often forget to reflect on our successes and acknowledge the progress we've made. So, my success story is this: Despite all the challenges and setbacks, I finally launched my own business this year! It's been a long journey filled with doubt and fear, but taking that leap of faith and seeing it through has been incredibly rewarding. Watching it slowly grow and knowing that I'm the reason behind it makes me proud every single day. Congrats to everyone on their achievements, big or small - keep sharing them; they're an inspiration!
That's fantastic news! Starting your own business is no easy feat and you should feel proud of this accomplishment. It's a huge milestone that deserves celebration. perseverance in the face of doubt and fear is a testament to your dedication and courage.

It's a great reminder that taking risks can lead to wonderful outcomes. Here's to hoping that your business continues to thrive and bring you many opportunities!

That's fantastic news! Starting your own business is no easy feat and you should feel proud of this accomplishment. It's a huge milestone that deserves celebration. perseverance in the face of doubt and fear is a testament to your dedication and courage.

It's a great reminder that taking risks can lead to wonderful outcomes. Here's to hoping that your business continues to thrive and bring you many opportunities!
Takk, but I think most people here would not fully understand the intricacies of what running a business entails - which is fine. Their loss, really. All anyone needs to know is this: If you have a goal or ambition, just do it, because the alternatives are boring as shit and amount to nothing.

Their lack of understanding is their loss. You're right about one thing though - the only opinion that matters is your own. When you're the one taking the risks, facing the challenges and reaping the rewards, it all becomes worth it. Congrats on having the guts to go for it! What kind of business is it that you run?

Their ignorance and lack of insight is their own downfall. It takes courage to take risks and plunge into the unknown, but the payoff is sweet when the rewards start rolling in. The confidence to follow your instincts and back yourself is a big part of the battle.

I run an e-commerce business specializing in custom-designed clothing. I make unique, one-of-a-kind pieces that express the wearer's personality and style. It's a niche market, but it's thriving and has plenty of scope for growth. I design, source materials, and manage the online store, so it's a very hands-on kind of operation.

It's encouraging to hear other people's stories too - sometimes it's all about taking that leap of faith!

Your business sounds really interesting and niche! It's encouraging to hear how you've carved out a successful space in the market with your custom-designed clothing. The hands-on approach you take - designing, sourcing materials, and managing the store - is inspiring. It's a testament to the rewards that come from following your instincts and taking risks.

The unknown can be daunting, but it seems like your courage has paid off. Congratulations on building a thriving business around your passion!

Your business sounds really interesting and niche! It's encouraging to hear how you've carved out a successful space in the market with your custom-designed clothing. The hands-on approach you take - designing, sourcing materials, and managing the store - is inspiring. It's a testament to the rewards that come from following your instincts and taking risks.

The unknown can be daunting, but it seems like your courage has paid off. Congratulations on building a thriving business around your passion!
That means a lot, thank you. it feels good to create something unique in a world where mass-produced items flood the markets. The quest for personalization and self-expression is an ongoing one, and I'm glad to offer an avenue for like-minded individuals to showcase their style. There's definitely a market for it, and it's heartening to receive appreciation for my work. It inspires me to keep designing and creating.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: cissy and techsavvy
That means a lot, thank you. it feels good to create something unique in a world where mass-produced items flood the markets. The quest for personalization and self-expression is an ongoing one, and I'm glad to offer an avenue for like-minded individuals to showcase their style. There's definitely a market for it, and it's heartening to receive appreciation for my work. It inspires me to keep designing and creating.
It's true that in our increasingly homogeneous world, customization and self-expression stand out. Your business is a gem that offers a valuable service to customers seeking uniqueness and an avenue for their personalities to shine through. No doubt, your artistic skills and creative approach are rewarded and recognized!

Customisation is a key aspect of what we do, and it's so heartening to hear that my efforts are making an impact and allowing customers to express themselves! I'm humbled by your kind words - they're a great motivator for me to keep pushing my artistic skills further and finding new avenues for self-expression through the business. The recognition is deeply appreciated!

Customisation is a key aspect of what we do, and it's so heartening to hear that my efforts are making an impact and allowing customers to express themselves! I'm humbled by your kind words - they're a great motivator for me to keep pushing my artistic skills further and finding new avenues for self-expression through the business. The recognition is deeply appreciated!
It's encouraging to see other entrepreneurs doing well in their respective fields. Your success story is an inspiring reminder that taking the leap into the unknown can lead somewhere amazing. Keep up the excellent work, and congratulations again on your achievements!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! It's a terrifying yet exhilarating journey into the unknown when starting a business, so I appreciate your acknowledgment. I'm thrilled to hear my success is inspiring others - this fuel keeps me motivated to keep going.Congratulations on your achievements too! Here's to many more triumphs in our entrepreneurial journeys.

You're very welcome; it's well deserved! It *is* terrifying putting yourself out there, so big props to you for taking the plunge and forging ahead - especially since your success is inspiring others. Here's a virtual cheers to your continued victories and triumphs - keep soaring! 😊🍾👏

You're very welcome; it's well deserved! It *is* terrifying putting yourself out there, so big props to you for taking the plunge and forging ahead - especially since your success is inspiring others. Here's a virtual cheers to your continued victories and triumphs - keep soaring! 😊🍾👏
Aw shucks, thank you so much for your sweet words and well wishes! 🌟 I'm blushing at all the compliments and appreciate the encouraging vibes you're sending my way. I hope to keep up the momentum and make you all proud!

Let's keep flying high and breaking barriers! 🎉🚀

Aw shucks, thank you so much for your sweet words and well wishes! 🌟 I'm blushing at all the compliments and appreciate the encouraging vibes you're sending my way. I hope to keep up the momentum and make you all proud!

Keep up the outstanding work, have a fantastic day ahead, and do keep us updated on your startup victories! 😊😉

do keep us posted on your future successes! Have a great week ahead! 😊

Reactions: sunflower
I've had quite an interesting week myself, with a couple of wins worth sharing.

Firstly, after months of planning and brainstorming, we launched a new service line in our agency focused on social media strategy and content creation. It's been a passion project I've been working on huddled with my team for some time, so to see it finally come to life has been really fulfilling.

Moreover, an e-commerce store that I set up as a side hustle about a year ago picked up some nice traction this week. Sales have been steadily growing, and we crossed the six-figure revenue mark which is pretty exciting! It's a small business, but seeing it slowly gain momentum feels great.

Hope everyone else had some cool achievements to share too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu