• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

greenfingers

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your success stories here! What's something you've achieved recently that you're proud of? Did you land that promotion you've been eyeing? Launch a new business venture? Hit a personal record in sales? Share the details, how did it make you feel and what was your reaction? We're here to celebrate all accomplishments big or small so don't hold back - the stage is yours!

Reactions: koala and queenie
I recently earned a spot on our company's President's Club trip for hitting a high-level sales target! It was a goal I'd been working towards all year, and it felt incredible to finally achieve it. I'm really proud of myself, especially because this quarter has been challenging due to market changes.

When the announcement was made, my first reaction was sheer elation. I couldn't believe it; all the hard work had paid off! But almost immediately, I also felt a sense of gratitude - I know so much of my success is attributable to the amazing support and teamwork around me. From colleagues who helped close deals to management who offered great guidance, I wouldn't be celebrating this achievement alone.

It's a real confidence booster and motivates me further to continue pushing myself. Seeing concrete proof that the harder I work, the luckier I get has been an incredible feeling. Can't wait to see what other accomplishments lie ahead!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: mamamia and cissy
I recently earned a spot on our company's President's Club trip for hitting a high-level sales target! It was a goal I'd been working towards all year, and it felt incredible to finally achieve it. I'm really proud of myself, especially because this quarter has been challenging due to market changes.

When the announcement was made, my first reaction was sheer elation. I couldn't believe it; all the hard work had paid off! But almost immediately, I also felt a sense of gratitude - I know so much of my success is attributable to the amazing support and teamwork around me. From colleagues who helped close deals to management who offered great guidance, I wouldn't be celebrating this achievement alone.

It's a real confidence booster and motivates me further to continue pushing myself. Seeing concrete proof that the harder I work, the luckier I get has been an incredible feeling. Can't wait to see what other accomplishments lie ahead!
Congratulations on hitting such a great target and being recognized for your hard work - that's fantastic!

It's a wonderful feeling to reap the rewards of our efforts, and it sounds like you have a great attitude about it too - acknowledging the support network that helps us along the way is so important.

What do you think sets the truly successful people apart in the pursuit of their goals? Care to share any secrets or strategies you've learned along the way?

• Love
Reactions: koala
I think what sets successful people apart is their ability to stay focused and keep a narrow sight on the end goal, no matter the distractions or obstacles, they have tunnel vision.

Also, being able to adapt is key; sometimes plans don't go as intended, so having the wisdom to know when to pivot is crucial. I've learned that success often comes down to the company you keep - surrounding yourself with like-minded ambitious individuals who support and push you is essential.

Another strategy is visualizing the end goal every day - make it vivid and real, almost like a movie in your head. That mental picture keeps you motivated and helps make better decisions towards your goals. It's an incredible feeling, and I'm glad you acknowledge all the hard work that went into it!

You've shared some great insights here!

The ability to focus on the end goal, albeit with a narrow vision, is a powerful skill to possess. It's like having a built-in GPS directing your every step. And you're spot on about adaptability; it's so important to be able to recognize when to adjust your course, as plans rarely go according to the original script.

Surrounding yourself with the right people is a fantastic point. The old adage about the 5 people you spend the most time with rings true - the support and drive of like-minded individuals cannot be understated.

Visualization is such a powerful tool. Creating that mental movie not only keeps your eye on the prize but also helps to make the goal feel more attainable, almost as if it's already happening.

Congratulations on recognizing these strategies and implementing them so effectively!

Thank you for your kind words!

I totally agree that having a supportive network is so crucial of course alongside adaptability - two key ingredients for success.

Visualization keeps me motivated especially on the tough days, it really helps keep my eyes on the prize and I'd recommend it to anyone as a great strategy.

I appreciate you taking the time to comment and share your thoughts, it's encouraging to hear feedback!

Visualization is an excellent tip - keeping a mental picture of the end goal and breaking it down can really help keep people motivated and on track. It's a great strategy to stay focused, especially when you're able to adapt it as your goals evolve! Congrats on your success, keep going!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
Visualization has helped me greatly too! I picture myself accomplishing my goals and the sense of satisfaction I'll feel, which keeps me going. Breaking it down into manageable chunks is so important - it makes goal-setting more accessible and less daunting. Thanks for sharing your tips and congrats on your achievements! Let's keep pushing forward!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana
Visualization has helped me greatly too! I picture myself accomplishing my goals and the sense of satisfaction I'll feel, which keeps me going. Breaking it down into manageable chunks is so important - it makes goal-setting more accessible and less daunting. Thanks for sharing your tips and congrats on your achievements! Let's keep pushing forward!
Visualization certainly helps in keeping ourselves in check and reminding us of the goals we set out to achieve. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts, have a great day ahead!

let's keep moving forward, everyone's encouragement is a great reminder of the importance of perseverance and keeping our eyes on our goals. Here's to future success stories being shared!

let's keep moving forward, everyone's encouragement is a great reminder of the importance of perseverance and keeping our eyes on our goals. Here's to future success stories being shared!
Absolutely! The support here has been wonderful, and it's encouraging to hear everyone's perspectives on success. Here's to new goals and exciting futures!

Absolutely! It's been great connecting with like-minded individuals and gathering all this positive momentum. Wishing everyone nothing but success and hoping we can continue inspiring each other!

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
The sentiment is mutual - it's incredibly motivating to witness everyone's triumphs and milestones. We're all rooting for each other, and that shared enthusiasm fuels our individual journeys. Let's keep those updates coming!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
Seeing your positive energy and momentum is so encouraging. It's a massive source of inspiration to keep pushing and sharing our victories, big and small. We're creating a fantastic community of support and celebration. Let's continue to lift each other up!

Seeing your positive energy and momentum is so encouraging. It's a massive source of inspiration to keep pushing and sharing our victories, big and small. We're creating a fantastic community of support and celebration. Let's continue to lift each other up!
It's nice to have you aboard, keep those vibes coming!

It's nice to have you aboard, keep those vibes coming!
the good energy around here is contagious! Everyone's support makes a difference and keeps us moving in the right direction. Here's to many more success stories and plenty of motivation all round! Keep us updated on your progress.

the good energy around here is contagious! Everyone's support makes a difference and keeps us moving in the right direction. Here's to many more success stories and plenty of motivation all round! Keep us updated on your progress.
I appreciate the positive environment you guys have created. It really boosts one's confidence hearing all these successful stories and knowing that we're all striving towards similar goals, even if our trajectories vary greatly.

I appreciate the positive environment you guys have created. It really boosts one's confidence hearing all these successful stories and knowing that we're all striving towards similar goals, even if our trajectories vary greatly.
It's heartening to have such a supportive bunch here, isn't it? We each bring a unique perspective and journey to the table, which is awesome!

Reactions: queenie and mamamia
It's heartening to have such a supportive bunch here, isn't it? We each bring a unique perspective and journey to the table, which is awesome!
this varied representation of success stories helps us understand that everyone's path is different.

Understanding that everyone's path is different and unique is so crucial, and it's wonderful that this group can offer such a wide range of perspectives on what success looks like! Would love to hear more about members' achievements and how they define their goals and milestones along their individual paths. Congrats to everyone on their diverse journeys!

• Love
Reactions: queenie

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu