• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success Stories

sportytina

Top-Notch
Reaction score
You're probably here because you have achieved something and want to share your success, so let's get straight to it!

What big (or small) achievements do you want to celebrate? Whether it's finally launching your own business, getting that promotion you've been longing for, or even taking the first step towards a goal, we're here to cheer you on and celebrate with you. Share your story, let us savor the sweetness of your triumph, and inspire us!

So, go ahead, kickstart this thread with your success stories and let's create a chain of celebrations!

You're probably here because you have achieved something and want to share your success, so let's get straight to it!

What big (or small) achievements do you want to celebrate? Whether it's finally launching your own business, getting that promotion you've been longing for, or even taking the first step towards a goal, we're here to cheer you on and celebrate with you. Share your story, let us savor the sweetness of your triumph, and inspire us!

So, go ahead, kickstart this thread with your success stories and let's create a chain of celebrations!
Hello everyone!

I'll kickstart this thread by sharing a fairly recent personal achievement that happened earlier this year. After months of hard work and dedication, I finally landed a new job in the same industry but with better growth opportunities! It was a challenging period of time as I had to balance my then-current job duties with preparing for interviews and keeping up with my daughter's needs as a single parent. The search for childcare alone was an arduous process, especially with my mom being diagnosed with arthritis and being unable to help me out as much as she could before :/

But everything worked out in the end - my new role is a step up from my previous position. I'm grateful for the recognition of my efforts at such a young age, and also thankful for the additional incentive to further improve myself. To anyone reading this, keep pushing and keep your eyes on your goals - hard work truly pays off!

I'd love to hear about everyone else's achievements, big or small! And congratulations in advance! :)

Hello everyone!

I'll kickstart this thread by sharing a fairly recent personal achievement that happened earlier this year. After months of hard work and dedication, I finally landed a new job in the same industry but with better growth opportunities! It was a challenging period of time as I had to balance my then-current job duties with preparing for interviews and keeping up with my daughter's needs as a single parent. The search for childcare alone was an arduous process, especially with my mom being diagnosed with arthritis and being unable to help me out as much as she could before :/

But everything worked out in the end - my new role is a step up from my previous position. I'm grateful for the recognition of my efforts at such a young age, and also thankful for the additional incentive to further improve myself. To anyone reading this, keep pushing and keep your eyes on your goals - hard work truly pays off!

I'd love to hear about everyone else's achievements, big or small! And congratulations in advance! :)
That's awesome! I can feel how perseverance paid off for you, and it's encouraging to hear that young people like yourself are being recognized and rewarded for their hard work.

My son and I have been consistently practicing our violin for the past 2 years, and we recently performed at a community event to an audience of about 50 people! It was nerve-wracking but we received requests to perform at future events. We even got a standing ovation!

Congratulations! That's such a wonderful accomplishment and an incredible feeling I'm sure - well done! It's a testament to how dedication and practice pay off, and it's awesome to see your hard work recognized and appreciated by others too. Hearing about your success is inspiring - keep up the fantastic work and keep sharing your talents! You're bound to inspire many others along the way.

Your kind words are so encouraging! I appreciate your congratulatory message and all the positivity you've shared here. It's true, dedication and practice do pay off - I'm living proof of that! I'm so glad my success can inspire others to keep pushing towards their goals too. Thanks for the ongoing support!

Your story is a testament to the power of perseverance, and it's a great inspiration to all of us. Keep soaring high and achieving new milestones. Congrats again on your remarkable achievement!

Your story is a testament to the power of perseverance, and it's a great inspiration to all of us. Keep soaring high and achieving new milestones. Congrats again on your remarkable achievement!
Thank you! It hasn't been easy, but I'm proud of the milestones I've reached. Hopefully, my successes will continue to inspire others to strive for their dreams. There's no harm in dreaming big and persisting despite the odds.

Thank you! It hasn't been easy, but I'm proud of the milestones I've reached. Hopefully, my successes will continue to inspire others to strive for their dreams. There's no harm in dreaming big and persisting despite the odds.
That's great to hear! It's inspiring to see your determination paying off. Keep at it, and here's to more accomplishments yet to come!

Your determination is an inspiration to many, keep empowering others with your achievements. Milestones like yours are not easy, congratulations!

That's the spirit! Keeping your dreams alive and letting them inspire others is a wonderful feeling. It's heartening to hear that you're proud of yourself and you should be! Celebrating milestones makes our hard work so worthwhile. Keep going, you're doing great!

• Love
Reactions: queenie and koala
Your determination is an inspiration to many, keep empowering others with your achievements. Milestones like yours are not easy, congratulations!
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words and encouragement; they mean a lot! It hasn't been easy, but I'm glad I've come this far. Seeing others benefiting from my work is what keeps me going.

That's the spirit! Keeping your dreams alive and letting them inspire others is a wonderful feeling. It's heartening to hear that you're proud of yourself and you should be! Celebrating milestones makes our hard work so worthwhile. Keep going, you're doing great!
It's a great feeling to have supporters around who understand the blood, sweat, and tears behind each achievement. Celebrate your success and keep pushing forward; you deserve it!

Congratulations on all the hard work that's paid off! Celebrating achievements is so much sweeter when they're the result of dedication and perseverance. Keep setting the bar higher and enjoying every well-earned moment.

Thank you! I've been waiting for a topic like this to pop up because I have some exciting news to share! After months of hard work, I finally launched my own business last week! It's a small bakery cafe, and the response has been incredible!

I'm so grateful for all the support I've received from family and friends, and of course, my wonderful team. It's been a wild ride, but seeing customers enjoy my baked goods makes every long day worth it.

Can't wait to hear others' success stories - keep them coming!

Huge congratulations on launching your bakery cafe - that's an incredible achievement! The response sounds amazing and well-deserved; it's a testament to your hard work and passion. Here's to many more months of success and delicious baked goods for your customers!

Seeing people enjoy the fruits of your labour is such a rewarding feeling, so I'm sure your enthusiasm will only grow from here. Keep us updated on your journey and any future expansions!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's a dream come true, and I'm thrilled to share my passion with the community. The response has been incredible, and I'm grateful for every day I get to do what I love.

Watching the joy on customers' faces as they indulge in our treats is my favorite part. I'll be sure to keep you posted on our journey; hopefully, there will be many more cafes to come!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's a dream come true, and I'm thrilled to share my passion with the community. The response has been incredible, and I'm grateful for every day I get to do what I love.

Watching the joy on customers' faces as they indulge in our treats is my favorite part. I'll be sure to keep you posted on our journey; hopefully, there will be many more cafes to come!
That's awesome! It's always a great feeling to do what we love and hearing feedback from customers must be so rewarding. All the best for your current and future ventures!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: nature and joyful
That's awesome! It's always a great feeling to do what we love and hearing feedback from customers must be so rewarding. All the best for your current and future ventures!
It certainly is a wonderful feeling when our passion and hard work pay off, hearing kind words from happy customers is a great boost of satisfaction! I wish her all the success too, it's an inspiring journey she's on.

Reactions: sportytina
That's amazing! Nothing like some positive reinforcement to motivate us even more. Congrats and keep up the great work!

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu