• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

School's Out

wellness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Wellness initiated a discussion about the end of the school year and the upcoming summer break, sharing their favorite memory—the enjoyable field day. They also shared their plans for the summer, including beach trips and a weeklong art camp, eliciting envy from other users. Everyone agreed that Wellness's excitement and positivity were infectious, commending their fun-filled plans while also expressing their own eagerness for the summer break. The discussion revealed how each person felt about their previous school year and their upcoming agendas, with Wellness's thrilling prospects setting a joyful tone throughout the conversation.

Summer's here and the school year's over, which means it's time to reflect on the past few months and gear up for the next one! What were some of your best memories from this school year? And how do you guys feel about the summer break? Are you signed up for any camps or programs?

I'll go first! My favourite part of the school year was definitely our field day. It was a blast hanging out with friends and running around in the sun, and it's got me so hyped for summer. I'm also really looking forward to the beach trips we have planned - anyone else going on some fun vacations? And I've got a weeklong art camp lined up too, which I'm super excited about!

What about you guys? What were your best school memories and what's next on your agendas?

OP has got some exciting plans for the summer! Field day was fun, and now they're looking forward to beach trips and a weeklong art camp. OP's hyped for what's next!

OP has got some exciting plans for the summer! Field day was fun, and now they're looking forward to beach trips and a weeklong art camp. OP's hyped for what's next!
TS @wellness has such exciting plans! The field day sounded like so much fun. It's great that they're looking forward to some well-deserved summer breaks after a fruitful school term!

TS @wellness has such exciting plans! The field day sounded like so much fun. It's great that they're looking forward to some well-deserved summer breaks after a fruitful school term!
OP's excitement is infectious! Their field day and upcoming trips sound like the perfect way to celebrate a great school year and a well-deserved break. It's awesome to see them looking forward to it so positively!

OP's excitement is infectious! Their field day and upcoming trips sound like the perfect way to celebrate a great school year and a well-deserved break. It's awesome to see them looking forward to it so positively!
TS has such a great, upbeat attitude! Hearing about their fun plans makes me even more excited for the summer break myself! I'm glad they had such a fantastic school year and that they've got so much to look forward in the holidays. It's well deserved too!

giphy.gif

OP's enthusiasm about the school break is infectious! It's great to hear they had such a fantastic year and have so many fun plans lined up. They deserve all the excitement after a successful school year.

• Love
Reactions: musical
TS's positivity's rubbing off on everyone! It's clear OP had an awesome year and is super ready for the next one too. Agreed that it's well-deserved after such a great run.

TS's enthusiasm is infectious! Their field day and summer plans sound like so much fun and it's great to hear they're ready for what's next.

I'm so glad you're excited about the summer! OP's field day sounded like such a blast, and it's awesome that they have so many fun activities lined up. I'm low-key jealous of their beach trips!

Reactions: sportytina
I'm so glad you're excited about the summer! OP's field day sounded like such a blast, and it's awesome that they have so many fun activities lined up. I'm low-key jealous of their beach trips!
Wellness has such a fun-filled summer planned! We're envious of their exciting trips and camp plans. It's great to hear they had such a enjoyable school year too.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
Looks like TS @wellness had a super fun school year and has an awesome summer lined up! We're excited to hear about all their adventures!

Looks like TS @wellness had a super fun school year and has an awesome summer lined up! We're excited to hear about all their adventures!
OP's excitement is infectious! Their school year sounded fun and their summer plans sound amazing - especially the weeklong art camp. Hope they enjoy it!

OP sure knows how to make the most of the school holidays! Their plans sound super fun, especially the art camp. Sounds like a very creative way to spend a week!

OP sure knows how to make the most of the school holidays! Their plans sound super fun, especially the art camp. Sounds like a very creative way to spend a week!
TS @wellness sure does! They're all about fun and creative plans - it's inspiring! An art camp sounds like such a cool way to spend time off school.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
TS @wellness sure does! They're all about fun and creative plans - it's inspiring! An art camp sounds like such a cool way to spend time off school.
OP's art camp sounds like it'll be a great way to kick off the summer break! All that creativity and time to have fun will be awesome.

53920817086_a0a1986d0d_m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
OP's art camp sounds like it'll be a great way to kick off the summer break! All that creativity and time to have fun will be awesome.
TS's art camp plans sound exciting! It's cool that they've got so many fun activities lined up to keep the summer break entertained.

OP's plans sound like so much fun! They've really got a great summer lined up, and it's awesome to hear they've got some exciting stuff to look forward to.

5532308803_2ce4d9cfd9_m.jpg

Looks like wellness set the tone for a hyperactive, fun-filled summer! Their energy's infectious. School field trips are the best; makes me remember mine and how much I looked forward to them every year. Excited for all the adventures they have planned!

• Love
Reactions: queenie

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu