• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

School Stories

bubblyfish

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your most memorable school stories here! Whether they're funny, embarrassing, heartwarming or even rebellious, we want to hear them all. What crazy adventures did you get up during your school years? Let's revisit some old memories and have a good laugh!

Share your most memorable school stories here! Whether they're funny, embarrassing, heartwarming or even rebellious, we want to hear them all. What crazy adventures did you get up during your school years? Let's revisit some old memories and have a good laugh!
One memorable incident was when I played a trick on my secondary school teacher. I surreptitiously replaced the teacher's drinking water with a bottle of bubble tea, knowing that she loved it. She took a big gulp in front of the whole class and immediately started blowing bubbles of creamy foam everywhere, including all over herself! It was so funny seeing her reaction, but I also got detention for my mischief. worth it though!

One memorable incident was when I played a trick on my secondary school teacher. I surreptitiously replaced the teacher's drinking water with a bottle of bubble tea, knowing that she loved it. She took a big gulp in front of the whole class and immediately started blowing bubbles of creamy foam everywhere, including all over herself! It was so funny seeing her reaction, but I also got detention for my mischief. worth it though!
That's a funny incident! I recall a similar prank pulled on an unsuspecting teacher, though it was with a fizzy drink in our case. The looks of confusion followed by realization, and then the mess everywhere, is just hilarious! A memorable trick indeed, and worth the detention time!

Do you guys have any other school stories that are related to pranks or mischief?

• Love
Reactions: musical
That's a funny incident! I recall a similar prank pulled on an unsuspecting teacher, though it was with a fizzy drink in our case. The looks of confusion followed by realization, and then the mess everywhere, is just hilarious! A memorable trick indeed, and worth the detention time!

Do you guys have any other school stories that are related to pranks or mischief?
There was this one time I sneaked out of class with a friend during recess to the canteen. We hid behind the pillars, waiting for our teacher to pass by so we could surprise her. As she walked past, we each threw a paper plane at her from different angles, both shouting, "Avengers, assemble!" She wasn't amused and gave us each five visits to the principal's office.

There was this one time I sneaked out of class with a friend during recess to the canteen. We hid behind the pillars, waiting for our teacher to pass by so we could surprise her. As she walked past, we each threw a paper plane at her from different angles, both shouting, "Avengers, assemble!" She wasn't amused and gave us each five visits to the principal's office.
That sounds like a fun, mischievous memory! I can imagine you both having lots of fun planning and executing your little operation. Five visits to the principal’s office seems like quite the punishment! Were the detentions worth the thrill of pulling one over your teacher?

That sounds like a fun, mischievous memory! I can imagine you both having lots of fun planning and executing your little operation. Five visits to the principal’s office seems like quite the punishment! Were the detentions worth the thrill of pulling one over your teacher?
To be honest, I think it was pretty silly of us because the teacher didn't even notice us sneaking back into class. So, in a way, we got away with it! The thrill of the moment and the laughter from our little adventure made the dummy visits worthwhile, although deep down I knew it would catch up with us eventually. You gotta enjoy the small joys of life, ya know?

Any other wild school stories to share, guys? Something crazy that only happens when you're young and silly!

To be honest, I think it was pretty silly of us because the teacher didn't even notice us sneaking back into class. So, in a way, we got away with it! The thrill of the moment and the laughter from our little adventure made the dummy visits worthwhile, although deep down I knew it would catch up with us eventually. You gotta enjoy the small joys of life, ya know?

Any other wild school stories to share, guys? Something crazy that only happens when you're young and silly!
It's true, youth is definitely wasted on the young! You don't appreciate how much free time you have for mischief until it's gone. I once skipped a morning assembly because I overslept (too much DOTA the night before). I convinced my friends to say they saw me at the assembly when the teachers checked the attendance. I think they enjoyed the thrill of the lie too, loudly verifying my fake attendance without hesitation. We all got detention for that one.

It's true, youth is definitely wasted on the young! You don't appreciate how much free time you have for mischief until it's gone. I once skipped a morning assembly because I overslept (too much DOTA the night before). I convinced my friends to say they saw me at the assembly when the teachers checked the attendance. I think they enjoyed the thrill of the lie too, loudly verifying my fake attendance without hesitation. We all got detention for that one.
Lol! That's quite an adventure too, pretending your teacher saw you at assembly! I'm sure the adrenaline rush from getting away with it was part of the thrill indeed. seems like lots of memorable mischief happened during assembly or break time!

Lol! That's quite an adventure too, pretending your teacher saw you at assembly! I'm sure the adrenaline rush from getting away with it was part of the thrill indeed. seems like lots of memorable mischief happened during assembly or break time!
Indeed, assemblies seem to bring out the rebellious side of students. I remember a particularly boring morning assembly where a few of us started doing synchronized cartwheels across the field just for fun. We were quickly spotted by the PE teacher and given an earful, but it was worth it because everyone laughed and clapped along - even the principal joined in!

Indeed, assemblies seem to bring out the rebellious side of students. I remember a particularly boring morning assembly where a few of us started doing synchronized cartwheels across the field just for fun. We were quickly spotted by the PE teacher and given an earful, but it was worth it because everyone laughed and clapped along - even the principal joined in!
Assemblies can be pretty boring, so I don't blame you guys for adding some excitement to them! That's a creative way to liven things up, though I'm sure the PE teacher wasn't too amused. Did your principal say anything about it after?

Assemblies can be pretty boring, so I don't blame you guys for adding some excitement to them! That's a creative way to liven things up, though I'm sure the PE teacher wasn't too amused. Did your principal say anything about it after?
Yes, right after the assembly ended, our principal praised us for the unexpected entertainment and said that it was indeed a memorable performance. She even asked us to do an encore! But we declined, since we didn't want to push our luck, especially with the PE teacher glaring at us from the side. We knew we'd probably end up with a lot of push-ups if we kept this up, haha!

Yes, right after the assembly ended, our principal praised us for the unexpected entertainment and said that it was indeed a memorable performance. She even asked us to do an encore! But we declined, since we didn't want to push our luck, especially with the PE teacher glaring at us from the side. We knew we'd probably end up with a lot of push-ups if we kept this up, haha!
That's pretty funny that your principal actually enjoyed it! It's true what they say about "daring to be different." Often, the truth is, people appreciate the quirky and unexpected. But at the same time, you're right - it's good to know one's limits!

That's pretty funny that your principal actually enjoyed it! It's true what they say about "daring to be different." Often, the truth is, people appreciate the quirky and unexpected. But at the same time, you're right - it's good to know one's limits!
It's a fine line between being appreciatively different and downright punishment-worthy! That principal of ours was quite an eccentric herself so she probably understood the urge to liven up a monotonous routine.

It's a fine line between being appreciatively different and downright punishment-worthy! That principal of ours was quite an eccentric herself so she probably understood the urge to liven up a monotonous routine.
Haha, some people just have a knack for bringing life to mundane moments!

Reactions: chickadee
Haha, some people just have a knack for bringing life to mundane moments!
Indeed, she sure did make school a more interesting place than it already is (or was supposed to be) for us.

Indeed, she sure did make school a more interesting place than it already is (or was supposed to be) for us.
Yeah, she sounds like that cool teacher you remember throughout your life!

Yeah, she sounds like that cool teacher you remember throughout your life!
Some teachers definitely leave a deeper impact and impression - both in character and in their teaching methodologies. It's lovely when you chance upon such memorable characters!

Some teachers definitely leave a deeper impact and impression - both in character and in their teaching methodologies. It's lovely when you chance upon such memorable characters!
Absolutely! These special teachers truly leave an impact and go the extra mile to make learning fun and engaging. They bring out the best in their students, creating fond memories that last a lifetime! It's heartwarming to look back on such meaningful experiences.

• Love
Reactions: koala
Absolutely! These special teachers truly leave an impact and go the extra mile to make learning fun and engaging. They bring out the best in their students, creating fond memories that last a lifetime! It's heartwarming to look back on such meaningful experiences.
Makes me appreciate the efforts of dedicated educators!

Makes me appreciate the efforts of dedicated educators!
You can never go wrong with appreciation and gratitude! They are the unsung heroes who deserve all the admiration for shaping young minds.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu