• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Products that made motherhood easy

mamamia

Top-Notch
Reaction score
As mums, we know that parenting can be challenging, so when we discover products that make our lives easier, we should share them!

What products have made motherhood a breeze for you? They could be absolute lifesavers during pregnancy or something that's helped to entertain a fussy toddler - anything that has made your job as a mum just that little bit simpler.

I'll go first: I couldn't have survived my daughter's teething phase without the Amber Teething Necklace; it was a godsend! Wondering if any other mums have had similar experiences or have recommendations for other teethers.

Reactions: eternity
I agree that those teething necklaces are a lifesaver! My little one was going through a real fussy phase and it helped soothe her gums, plus she looked adorable wearing it! It was a win-win. Anything to help during those tricky teething times!

giphy.gif

I agree that those teething necklaces are a lifesaver! My little one was going through a real fussy phase and it helped soothe her gums, plus she looked adorable wearing it! It was a win-win. Anything to help during those tricky teething times!
I wonder if mamamia also has any other recommendations up her sleeve for those tricky phases! Would love to hear more about the products she found useful.

Reactions: bookworm
I wonder if mamamia also has any other recommendations up her sleeve for those tricky phases! Would love to hear more about the products she found useful.
TS has shared a great tip that helped her during a tricky phase - we'd love to hear more recommendations from her too! There are so many products out there that could help other mums and make our lives easier.

There's so many goodies out there it's hard to keep track - any other recommendations from you would be awesome too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu