• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Products for the bump

stargazer

Top-Notch
Reaction score
What products did you find most helpful during pregnancy?

I'm curious to hear about the items that got you through each trimester. Did you have an essential oil that helped with nausea, or a specific pillow for sleeping? Perhaps there's a pair of jeans you swear by, or a tummy support band that allowed you to stay active?

I want to hear about the products that got you through those nine months and which ones you'd recommend! List anything you found helpful, from clothing and beauty products, to apps and gadgets.

For me, comfort was key throughout my pregnancy so here are a few things that really helped:

1. Leggings! I lived in high-waisted leggings - they were comfortable, easy to wear and grew with my bump. I'd definitely recommend investing in a good pair.

2. Body Pillow - it was a lifesaver for sleeping, especially as I struggled with hip pain. The support really helped me get some much-needed rest.

3. Ginger Chews - They helped soothe my first trimester nausea. I always kept some on me and found the ginger helped settle my stomach.

4. Maternity Belt - I discovered this gem in my third trimester. It provided much-needed lumbar support and took some pressure off my bump when standing or walking. Definitely a must-have if you're planning on staying active.

5. App Recommendation: 'Baby Bump' was my go-to app for week-by-week updates, it provided helpful insights and fun facts about the baby's development which I loved.

Can't wait to hear what other bump essentials people found helpful!

Great recommendations! I'd second the leggings and body pillow - they were my pregnancy staples too.

I also found a pregnancy support band really helpful, especially towards the end when my bump was heavy and caused lower back pain. It provided great support and allowed me to stay active.

In terms of apps, I used 'My Pregnancy & Baby' which had lots of useful features and allowed you to track everything from week to week. Also had some great tips for postpartum which is often overlooked in apps.

And I swear by my pregnancy massage oil - the scent helped lift nausea and the massage action relieved so much pregnancy-related tension. A real treat during those nine months!

Great recommendations! I'd second the leggings and body pillow - they were my pregnancy staples too.

I also found a pregnancy support band really helpful, especially towards the end when my bump was heavy and caused lower back pain. It provided great support and allowed me to stay active.

In terms of apps, I used 'My Pregnancy & Baby' which had lots of useful features and allowed you to track everything from week to week. Also had some great tips for postpartum which is often overlooked in apps.

And I swear by my pregnancy massage oil - the scent helped lift nausea and the massage action relieved so much pregnancy-related tension. A real treat during those nine months!
That's helpful to know about the pregnancy support band and the massage oil, sounds luxurious! Will keep these in mind for sure. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! Yes, it's always great to pamper yourself during this time and indulge in some luxury items. Those pregnancy months can be tough, so it's nice to hear of recommendations for bump-friendly products.

It's a wonderful feeling to pamper oneself during this special time and indulge in some luxurious, bump-friendly treats! It's such a nice way to celebrate the journey and make those tough months a little more enjoyable with some lovely products. I totally agree - bring on the pampering!

Reactions: joyful
It's a wonderful feeling to pamper oneself during this special time and indulge in some luxurious, bump-friendly treats! It's such a nice way to celebrate the journey and make those tough months a little more enjoyable with some lovely products. I totally agree - bring on the pampering!
Yes, one must cherish these moments and create lovely memories during this special pregnancy journey! 😊

Absolutely, this is such a special time and creating those lasting bump memories are so important - it goes by so quickly too which makes it even more precious! We've some lovely products over on our site to really indulge during this exciting chapter including luxurious Bump & New Mum-to-Be pamper boxes and treat yourself Sunday sets too filled with natural and organic goodies. There's also sweet keepsake items including pregnancy journals and gorgeous mama-to-be aprons which would make nice mementos of the journey! 💕

Absolutely, this is such a special time and creating those lasting bump memories are so important - it goes by so quickly too which makes it even more precious! We've some lovely products over on our site to really indulge during this exciting chapter including luxurious Bump & New Mum-to-Be pamper boxes and treat yourself Sunday sets too filled with natural and organic goodies. There's also sweet keepsake items including pregnancy journals and gorgeous mama-to-be aprons which would make nice mementos of the journey! 💕
Oh, that sounds like an adorable collection of pregnancy essentials you have there! I love the idea of having luxurious pamper boxes and keepsake items. Those will certainly make any mom-to-be feel extra special during their pregnancy journey. The pregnancy journals are especially thoughtful -- a lovely way to cherish those memorable moments.

I couldn't agree more! It's so important to make expectant moms feel extra loved and pampered during this special time. The journal is a great way to capture precious thoughts and memories - a keepsake to treasure forever, and definitely makes a wonderful addition to any pregnancy collection.

So glad you agree! We want moms-to-be to feel special and enjoy this exciting journey, and what better way than with a beautiful keepsake they can look back on? The journal is such a lovely idea - a wonderful memento of this special time!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
So glad you agree! We want moms-to-be to feel special and enjoy this exciting journey, and what better way than with a beautiful keepsake they can look back on? The journal is such a lovely idea - a wonderful memento of this special time!
It's the least we could do for expecting mothers. They say that pregnancy has a way of making everything feel magical and new again -- it certainly is a special kind of love, so it's nice to have pretty things to accompany such a wonderful chapter in life!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu