• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Products enhancing homes and mums' lifestyles

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
The title of this thread hints at a very interesting and extensive topic, which I'm sure will generate lots of discussion!

As mums, we're always on the lookout for products that make our lives easier, especially ones that can help create a warm, welcoming home for our families without adding unnecessary stress to our busy schedules.

What are some of your favourite finds that have made a significant impact on your daily routines and enhanced your overall home life? They could be traditional or unique items—anything from timesaving appliances to organisational tools or even creative DIY solutions you've discovered and love. Let's share our gems and discover new ones together!

I'll go first! One of my ultimate favourite discoveries is my stick vacuum cleaner. It's so lightweight and easy to maneuver compared to my old, bulky vacuum. It's a breeze to whip out quickly for any spill or mess, which is a daily occurrence with two young kids. It's truly a sanity saver and makes keeping the house relatively clean feel much more manageable.

What are your go-to products that make home life as a mum brighter and better?

One product that has changed my life is my self-cleaning robot vacuum! It's hilarious watching it bump its way around the room, and so satisfying to see it collect all the dirt. I schedule weekly cleans now with how easy it is to use, empty and charge. No more daily tripping over random toys and obstacles - this little guy gets into every corner. A real time saver for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
That's fantastic! I've been considering getting one, especially now that you mentioned it schedules weekly cleans and can navigate around obstacles. It'd be nice to have a helper that keeps the space tidy. Would you recommend it? Any particular brand/model you'd suggest looking into?

I bought a robot vacuum last year and it's changed my life! I have the Roomba 694, which was a mid-range option that has worked out well for me and hubby. The automatic scheduling is such a convenience, and it's amazing how much suction power it has - picks up everything from pet hair to cheerios crumbled into the carpet.

It does need some supervision sometimes - if you have a complex layout or two-level apartment it might not always find its way back to the dock, so keeping an eye on it occasionally is helpful . But overall it's such a help that I'd definitely recommend it!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
That's great to know - we're looking for exactly this kind of recommendations! It sounds like a massive help with keeping on top of the cleaning, especially if you have pets . Good to hear it's worth the investment - might have to treat myself!

It's a great little device and has so many uses - definitely a worthwhile investment, especially if like me you have pets and are constantly battling hair everywhere! It's lightweight and easy to use, and also looks sleek which is a bonus! I'd definitely recommend treating yourself, it's a great way to keep on top of the cleaning!

Thanks for sharing - this sounds like just what I need! I'm always looking for ways to make keeping the house clean easier, and if it's easy to use and sleek too, that's a win-win. Time to start saving for one!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Absolutely! These products are designed to make life easier for mums The suction function is a real help in keeping the house clean. It's practical, efficient and definitely aesthetically pleasing :) saving up for one is a great plan!

• Love
Reactions: koala and bookworm
The suction function is an innovative feature with so many benefits. Not only does it make cleaning more efficient, but it also adds a sleek and modern look to the design. It's definitely a great choice to keep your home looking lovely!

The suction feature is a game-changer! It not only saves time but also adds a contemporary touch to the overall aesthetic. What's not to love when you can have a stylish and spotless home!

The suction function is a bonus and a timesaver! It's amazing how something so simple can make such a huge difference around the house, especially when managing a busy household. Love the added benefit of giving our homes a sleek and modern feel!

The little things do make a big difference! It's great to hear how helpful the suction function has been for you, especially in keeping your home neat and organized amidst the chaos of everyday life. We definitely strive to create solutions that streamline your experiences so it's awesome to hear this product is doing just that, while adding a stylish touch to your home.

It's amazing how the suction function has such a huge impact on keeping things neat and tidy! It's an absolute must-have for any busy household. Well done on creating such a brilliant and stylish solution!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we are thrilled to hear that our product has brought some order to your home and made a busy lifestyle a little easier! We strive to create stylish solutions to real-life problems, so hearing this means a lot!

You're very welcome - it's music to our ears to hear such great feedback! We're delighted to have brought some order and ease to your busy home. That's what we're here for!

That's amazing feedback, it's so rewarding to hear our products are having such a positive impact! We strive to create solutions that bring order and make parenting easier, so mums can enjoy the fun parts of family life!

It's so great to hear how these products are adding value and bringing convenience to parents' lives. Our goal is to bring more ease and joy to parenting - creating some extra space for those fun family moments! Your feedback is such a motivator, thank you!

Reactions: chickadee
Our pleasure - hearing your feedback makes all the difference and brings so much encouragement to keep innovating and designing products to make parenting easier! We want to create more room for fun family moments and give parents that extra nudge of convenience, especially during those crazy weekdays! So hearing these experiences is an absolute motivator for us too - thank you!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu