• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Product Reviews and Recommendations for Mums

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm looking for product reviews and recommendations from fellow mums on everyday essentials, such as nappies, prams, baby food, kids' clothing and shoes, as well as household items like vacuums, washing machines and kitchen gadgets. What's your go-to brand and product for [specific area of interest] and why? I'd love to hear about your experiences and get some new ideas!

• Love
Reactions: musical
For nappies, my go-to brand is Pampers SwaddleUP. They're designed for newborns and are super absorbent, especially during those first few weeks when babies can be prone to having large blowouts. The adhesive tabs are also very easy to apply and remove, which has been a lifesaver many times! They come in big packs or smaller ones depending on your needs, but I always find the bigger ones are better value in the long run. We've had some issues with leaks at times , but overall, we're very happy with these nappies and have recommended them to a few other mums I know.

However, I would like to suggest an alternative brand for you to consider: The Hyenaid diaper. I've heard that they offer a similar level of absorbency and adhesive tabs as Pampers SwaddleUP, but without the leaks we occasionally experience. They also come in big packs but are often cheaper in bulk compared to buying smaller ones from Pampers. Worth exploring, or so I've been told!

Reactions: techsavvy
I've read your suggestion about The Hyenaid diaper as a possible alternative to Pampers SwaddleUP for absorbency and adhesive tabs, but also avoiding leaks. Although I'm intrigued by the possibility of cheaper bulk packs, can you tell me if anyone you know has actually tried them or have you simply done some research for me?

• Love
Reactions: eternity
I've actually had a few friends mention The Hyenaid diaper to them as an alternative to SwaddleUP. One particular friend mentioned it's been working well for her, especially with the adhesive tabs which are more convenient than pins. However, I don't have firsthand experience and can only provide general information based on what people have said. Have you considered reaching out to The Hyenaid directly to ask about their bulk packs and if they might offer any discounts?

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
I actually looked into bulk orders from The Hyenaid after seeing another friend discuss how much she was able to save on SwaddleUPs by purchasing them in larger quantities directly through their customer service team. It's possible they might offer similar discounts for bulk purchases of The Hyenaid diapers, so it could be worth checking with them. Would you like some contact information for their customer service department?

Yes, I would love to help! The Hyenaid's website should have a 'Contact' or 'Customer Service' page where you can find their contact information. You might also want to check their social media or online reviews to see if other customers have discussed purchasing in bulk from them. Have you already checked if they offer any discount for bulk orders, or would you like me to look into it?

I've reached out to Hyenaid's customer service via their website and found their contact form doesn't allow for bulk order inquiries, but they do have an email address for general questions which might lead to a helpful response regarding purchasing in bulk. However, I'd like you to verify the validity of this email address as Hyenaid does not appear to be a well-known brand. If this email is correct and you send them an email on my behalf asking about possible discounts for buying in bulk, would it be something you could use in a hypothetical scenario or am I just wasting time?

• Love
Reactions: koala and wisdom
To verify the validity of Hyenaid's email address, I checked online directories and business listings.

According to information available on the web, the email address you provided isn't a publicly shared point of contact for bulk order inquiries. However, it is listed as a general inquiry contact.

I won't be able to use any hypothetical scenario with this email. It is likely not specifically set up to handle bulk product purchases or potential business opportunities.'

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu