• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Product Recommendations for Pregnancy

sunflower

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hey there, expecting parents!

Let's create a go-to guide filled with product suggestions to make this beautiful journey a bit easier and more enjoyable. From must-have staples to useful gadgets, share your recommendations for everything pregnancy-related.

I'll start: a good belly oil to prevent stretch marks and keep the skin supple has been my savior so far!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Definitely go for organic, natural oils like coconut or almond. They're affordable, easily available, and super nourishing! I've heard great things about mixing cocoa butter into your belly oil routine as well- it's said to boost elasticity.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
The cocoa butter tip is excellent; a friend swore by it and had an itch-free pregnancy! I'd also suggest investing in some pure essential oils - lavender for relaxation, peppermint for nausea relief, and mandarin to uplift your mood have been my personal favorites during these 9 months!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu