• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Product recommendations for expecting mothers

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you're all well! I wanted to start a thread where we can share recommendations and reviews of products that expecting mothers will find useful. From pregnancy pillows to nursing essentials, let's help each other navigate the vast world of maternity products out there!

Feel free to share your suggestions, whether it's something that made your pregnancy more comfortable or a must-have item for after the baby arrives. What worked well for you and why? Can't wait to hear everyone's recommendations!

Hi everyone, hope you're all well! I wanted to start a thread where we can share recommendations and reviews of products that expecting mothers will find useful. From pregnancy pillows to nursing essentials, let's help each other navigate the vast world of maternity products out there!

Feel free to share your suggestions, whether it's something that made your pregnancy more comfortable or a must-have item for after the baby arrives. What worked well for you and why? Can't wait to hear everyone's recommendations!
For pregnancy pillows, I found the C-shaped ones to be a godsend. They're versatile and can be positioned to provide support for multiple purposes - sleeping, nursing, or just propping yourself up to surf the net on your phone.

Some new moms might also want to look into sling carriers, which are a great hands-free way to carry your little one and come in handy when you've got other toddlers to chase after. I liked the baby wraps that are made of breathable fabrics - soft and comfortable for Singapore's hot climate.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu