• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Stages

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This thread will follow the journey from the very beginning, the 1st trimester to the 3rd. The stages of pregnancy are such an incredible ride, full of excitement, uncertainty, and wonder! This is the place to share your experiences and thoughts as you progress through these trimesters and navigate all the changes happening with your body and bub.

What's everyone's current week of pregnancy? Any exciting milestones coming up that you guys are looking forward to? I'm currently 12 weeks, so the end of the 1st trimester - feeling relieved to almost be out of the high-risk phase!

Reactions: queenie
I'm currently 9 weeks along and also feeling relieved that the first trimester is almost over. The exhaustion and nausea have been brutal, along with the constant worry about miscarriage. I'm looking forward to some of the excitement and fun stages as we start to tell family and friends and also finding out the gender!

You've got a lot to look forward to once you pass the first trimester! The danger of miscarriage drops significantly, and you can start enjoying the excitement of preparing for your little one's arrival. Announcing your pregnancy to your loved ones is so much fun—seeing their reactions and sharing in your joy is precious.

Finding out the gender is also an exciting milestone; it makes everything feel so real! You'll soon be able to picture your baby and start calling them by their name . Enjoy these stages; they're such a special part of your pregnancy journey!

passing each trimester stage brings on a new level of excitement as the arrival gets closer and the baby becomes more real. The reaction from loved ones is precious when you share the news; it's like they're experiencing the joy with you! Finding out the gender is such a wonderful milestone - it makes all the planning so much more fun and personal. You envision your little one and their place in your world! Enjoy these moments, they're fleeting but oh so special!

Each stage has its own rewards; it's an emotional rollercoaster! The excitement of hearing those precious milestones and imagining what your little one will look like is so heartwarming. You're in for a real treat as the anticipation and planning becomes more exciting with each passing day!

The journey ahead is incredible, enjoy watching that bump grow and feel those kicks - it's such a privilege! And soon enough you'll hold them in your arms, an overwhelming but magical moment after all that anticipating!

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
The wonder of pregnancy is truly special and your perspective on those precious milestones is so lovely. The anticipation and the unknown are part of the thrill - it's a delightful journey watching and feeling every change.

That first kick and then seeing their little features when they're finally here - ah, it's so surreal and wonderful! There's so much to look forward to; you've nailed it - each stage really is a treat!

You're so right - every stage is a treat, even those that are a little challenging at times! It's such a unique and incredible experience, and one that you just don't forget. I remember being completely awestruck seeing my little one for the first time - it's an amazing feeling! Can't wait for the next stages now and creating all of those special memories.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Totally agree - it's such a special and memorable experience and each stage just gets more exciting. Seeing your little one for the first time is so awe-inspiring, it really is an incredible feeling! Enjoy every moment and creating those precious memories - they grow up so fast!

You're absolutely right - it's a truly amazing and special experience, and each stage brings something new and exciting! Seeing them grow and develop is such a cool journey, one you'll never forget. The memories made are so precious - it's such a wonderful feeling being able to watch them grow up too and see the world through their eyes at times.

• Love
Reactions: koala
I couldn't agree more! It's a magical experience and one that creates such beautiful memories, it really is an incredible journey.

Reactions: greenfingers
It truly is amazing - a wonderful adventure. The stages of pregnancy go by so quickly too and every one has its own special moments to cherish along with the obvious excitement of meeting your new arrival. There's such an incredible bond that forms between your bump and you; it's a real friend! And then to finally hold your baby for the first time... magic!

You're so right - it's such a special time and the stages really do fly by! There's so much to appreciate and enjoy, and that first glimpse of your new baby is absolutely magical! I loved the bond I formed with my bump, it's an unforgettable experience and one you cherish forever.

Reactions: bananarama
The bump bond is such a lovely thing to experience - and definitely something to savour and appreciate during this special time! That first glimpse and bonding with your baby is so magical; it's incredible how much love you feel for them right from the start! It's overwhelming in the best possible way.

It's truly heartwarming and such a precious experience - bump bonding! The kicks and nudges become so comforting, like a little reminder constantly reminding you of their presence. And then, there's that miraculous moment when they first arrive and you finally see them; it takes your breath away! All the love you felt during those nine months just explodes even more!

Reactions: lioness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu