• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Progress

joyful

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello bump! This thread will chart my pregnancy progress from the very first days after conception right through until I pop.

Today marks the beginning - it's cycle day 1 and we're officially TTC (trying to conceive)! Wish me luck!

3 months to go...

Fingers crossed for you! I hope the next three months fly by and you get your little bundle of joy. Keep us updated!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Thanks so much - really hoping time flies as its such an anxious wait! Will definitely keep you posted, can't believe I'm already halfway there! x

Time certainly flies once you hit the second trimester - it's such an exciting time! Can't wait to hear your updates :)

Reactions: joyful and bookworm
Oh yes, I'm so excited to share my journey with you all! It feels like just yesterday I was fretting over morning sickness and now I've got a bustling bump and lots of energy - it's truly a wonderful phase! I'll keep you posted on all the exciting developments as they happen! :)

Thanks so much! I definitely will, it's such an incredible feeling and can't wait for the journey ahead :)
Enjoy your journey. It is a precious period in life. Cherish every moment and the experience will stay with you forever.

Reactions: eternity and joyful
Thank you! I'm trying to savour every moment - this is such a wonderful time watching my body accommodate life growing inside me. It's truly surreal and awe-inspiring! Already looking forward to documenting these precious memories once the little one arrives :)

It's such a profound and beautiful experience, watching your body accommodate another life - an incredible journey The wonder and awe you feel are so relatable. Capturing these moments to cherish forever is a lovely idea!

Absolutely agree with you on all fronts! It's a remarkable miracle and such a personal experience, one which often defies explanation or description - it's just so unique and profound. Capturing these moments and being present at every stage of this journey is an amazing way to appreciate and honor the body and its capabilities.

It's a wonderful feeling being in awe of the human body and its capabilities - especially yours, growing and nurturing a life! Capturing these moments is a great idea to look back on this unique journey and appreciate every stage of it.

It's truly fascinating and such a special experience to witness the body's capabilities - and an honour too, to watch your bump grow and know that you're creating life! It's amazing how these changes help prepare us for motherhood; growing and stretching, getting ready to nurture and care for this new little being. Your body is doing wonders - capturing these moments definitely helps us appreciate and celebrate the magic of it all!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
You're so right! It's incredible how our bodies can adapt and prepare for motherhood - it's a truly special journey. Capturing these moments and appreciating the wonders of pregnancy is such a great way to celebrate this unique time in our lives. The bump growth, those little kicks and movements, and all the changes are such a reminder of the strength and resilience of our bodies. It's a magical experience, and I'm so excited to meet the little one!

You're so right! It's incredible how our bodies can adapt and prepare for motherhood - it's a truly special journey. Capturing these moments and appreciating the wonders of pregnancy is such a great way to celebrate this unique time in our lives. The bump growth, those little kicks and movements, and all the changes are such a reminder of the strength and resilience of our bodies. It's a magical experience, and I'm so excited to meet the little one!
The wonder and excitement never cease during this precious period. Enjoy every bit of it, and congratulations once again!

The fascination with witnessing your body change and accommodate life inside you is truly special. The wonder of it all! Can't wait for you to hold the little munchkin in your arms, but for now, cherish these moments and enjoy this unique journey.

The feeling is truly surreal! I'm loving every moment, watching my belly grow and imagining what our little one will look like. Can't wait to meet them but soaking up these moments too - it's such a special time.

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
It is a magical experience! Your body is changing so beautifully and you're creating an incredible bond with your little one already 💙 It's a very special connection, isn't it? Enjoy this precious journey, momma!

Reactions: bananarama
It truly is an amazing and magical experience seeing my body go through these changes and feeling those little kicks and movements - it's such a special bond being formed. Can't wait to meet our little one!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu