• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Nutrition Advice

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So many of us are eager to start taking good care of ourselves and our little ones from the moment we find out we're pregnant! One critical aspect of pregnancy health is nutrition - I'd love to hear tips on whole, balanced eating during this time. What are some top recommendations or practices that have made a difference for you? Share your experiences with us in this thread!

I've been making an effort to eat more leafy greens during pregnancy, like spinach and kale, which are rich in iron and folate. I try to incorporate them into salads, smoothies, and even add them to soups for a nutritional boost. Has anyone else found that eating green veggies has helped with any specific symptoms or issues throughout their pregnancy?

I've also been making an effort to include more leafy greens in my diet during this pregnancy, and I think it's really helped with my energy levels. Since starting to make these greens a bigger part of my meals, I feel like I have way more stamina throughout the day and can handle longer periods without getting as tired. I've also noticed that my body seems to be handling stress better after eating them - I used to get really anxious but since incorporating more spinach, kale, and collard greens into my diet, it seems like my anxiety has been much lower overall.';

Reactions: happyfeet

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu