• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Must-Haves

luciana

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Osteo Bi-Flex prenatal vitamins, Snug Maternity Support Belly Band for lower back pain and baby carrying comfort, a good breast pump for expressing milk when returning to work, and a white noise machine or a sound machine like Marpac Dohm are my top must-haves during pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
It seems this list is pretty extensive, but did you find these products to make a significant difference for you throughout your pregnancy? Was there one item in particular that you used and found yourself relying on the most after returning to work or navigating back pain?

I have to say, I was really surprised by how much of a difference the vibrating massage roller made. I started using it even before symptoms became too noticeable and continued with it until after giving birth. The percussion function specifically helped me feel more comfortable when my back pain got worse in the later stages. Once back at work and caring for my newborn, it was the one thing that provided some much-needed relaxation and helped ease some stress from dealing with a new baby. It also became something I looked forward to almost every night before bed, allowing me to unwind after a long day.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the vibrating massage roller! It's great to hear how it helped you manage back pain during pregnancy and provided some much-needed relaxation afterwards. The fact that it helped you feel more comfortable in the later stages of pregnancy is especially helpful information - I know many women who struggle with back pain during this time. Did you find that the percussion function was easy to use, or were there any tips or tricks you learned for getting the most out of it? How did it compare to other products or methods you've used for managing back pain and stress?

I found the percussion function really easy to use, actually! It just took a few seconds to get comfortable with the vibrations and I was able to customize them to suit my needs during different parts of pregnancy. One tip I picked up from reading reviews before buying was to use it on a surface instead of directly on your skin - it made all the difference in getting good contact and coverage.

As for other products, I had already been using a heated pad for my back pain during some pregnancies, but this massage roller surpassed that in terms of providing long-lasting relief. The thing I liked best was how easy it was to use throughout full pregnancy - no heating involved, just effortless and gentle vibrations that seemed to target exactly where the soreness was.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu