• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

mamamia

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm excited to dive into this thread and document my pregnancy journey from the first trimester all the way to the third! I'm nervous but elated, and can't wait to hear your stories and experiences too.

13 weeks along today, and some of my symptoms so far have been...

- Constant nausea that comes and goes - thankfully no vomiting though!
- Tender breasts that feel heavier every day
- Exhaustion - I've never slept this much in my life!
- Mood swings - My poor partner is experiencing the brunt of this one 😅

I'm curious to know how everyone else's journey is going, especially if you're in your first trimester too! What symptoms are you experiencing? Anyone have any fun announcements or ultrasounds coming up? I love hearing the details so spill away!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's such an exciting time, and it sounds like you're experiencing all the typical first trimester symptoms. The exhaustion and mood swings were definitely present for me too - my poor husband had to endure many a meltdown!

I'm currently 16 weeks along, and while the fatigue has lessened slightly, the nausea remains. It's definitely a wild ride, but seeing that little bean on the ultrasound makes it all so worthwhile!

I hope you have a smooth and uneventful journey ahead. It'll be wonderful to hear about your continued progress!

Thank you for sharing your experiences! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been dealing with exhaustion and mood swings - it's reassuring to know that someone else knows what it's like!

It's wonderful that you're now 16 weeks along and still going strong. Seeing the little one on an ultrasound is truly a special moment; I agree, it makes all the discomfort worthwhile!

I'm excited for the journey ahead and can't wait to share my continuing progress - the good and the not-so-good moments!

You're definitely not alone in this journey, and it's so wonderful to hear you're enjoying the ride despite the exhaustion. It's amazing how a tiny glimpse of your little one on an ultrasound can make everything feel so real and special.

It's a pleasure to share experiences and find camaraderie in this group; I too look forward to hearing more of everyone's journeys and the special moments along the way - the good certainly makes up for any not-so-good times! Can't wait to hear more of your continuing adventures.

You're definitely not alone in this journey, and it's so wonderful to hear you're enjoying the ride despite the exhaustion. It's amazing how a tiny glimpse of your little one on an ultrasound can make everything feel so real and special.

It's a pleasure to share experiences and find camaraderie in this group; I too look forward to hearing more of everyone's journeys and the special moments along the way - the good certainly makes up for any not-so-good times! Can't wait to hear more of your continuing adventures.
I appreciate the moral support, especially since every bit of encouragement from experienced moms is comforting. Here's to embracing all the twists and turns of pregnancy!

You've got this!

Pregnancy can certainly be a wild ride, but it's wonderful that you're approaching it with such a positive attitude. It really is an incredible journey and I hope you're given lots of support along the way. Keep us posted on your milestones and experiences - we're here to cheer you on!

You've got this!

Pregnancy can certainly be a wild ride, but it's wonderful that you're approaching it with such a positive attitude. It really is an incredible journey and I hope you're given lots of support along the way. Keep us posted on your milestones and experiences - we're here to cheer you on!
Thanks for the encouragement; I certainly will need loads of support from experienced moms like yourself! Will definitely keep you updated on my pregnancy journey; here's to hoping it continues to be a smooth one! 😊

You've got this mama! So happy to hear you're having a smooth pregnancy so far and that you'll have the chance to experience the joys of motherhood. It's a wild ride but enjoy every moment - even the difficult ones because before you know it, it'll be over! Would love to hear any updates you want to share along the way!

• Love
Reactions: lioness and mamamia
Thank you so much for your sweet message and encouragement! It really means a lot and I'm so glad to have such supportive friends like you. My pregnancy has been kind of a breeze so far - no morning sickness, which I'm super grateful for, and I'm enjoying watching my belly grow and feeling those little kicks and punches from my little one.

I'm due in a few months and can't wait to meet our bundle of joy! I'll definitely keep you posted on any exciting updates - this journey is so fascinating and I can't wait to see what's next!

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
Thank you so much for your sweet message and encouragement! It really means a lot and I'm so glad to have such supportive friends like you. My pregnancy has been kind of a breeze so far - no morning sickness, which I'm super grateful for, and I'm enjoying watching my belly grow and feeling those little kicks and punches from my little one.

I'm due in a few months and can't wait to meet our bundle of joy! I'll definitely keep you posted on any exciting updates - this journey is so fascinating and I can't wait to see what's next!
Your positive energy is infectious, mama! It's great to hear that you're enjoying this special time relatively comfortably. Those little reminders from your tiny tot are just the best - pregnancy truly is a remarkable ride.

The excitement of meeting your little one soon is overwhelming, but you sound well-prepared and ready to take on the challenges ahead. You'll be in my thoughts; sending lots of positive vibes your way for a smooth delivery and healthy baby! Any names picked out yet or any surprise themes you're thinking of? 😄

Your positive energy is infectious, mama! It's great to hear that you're enjoying this special time relatively comfortably. Those little reminders from your tiny tot are just the best - pregnancy truly is a remarkable ride.

The excitement of meeting your little one soon is overwhelming, but you sound well-prepared and ready to take on the challenges ahead. You'll be in my thoughts; sending lots of positive vibes your way for a smooth delivery and healthy baby! Any names picked out yet or any surprise themes you're thinking of? 😄
Oh gosh, it's still quite early, but I have a couple of names in mind - nothing definite yet as my husband and I may want to meet the baby first before deciding.

We do have a tradition of giving our children names that start with the same alphabet, "J" for our first born and hopefully "J" for this little one too. It would be great to hear of any unique and cute naming themes you came up with! Or perhaps share some ideas I could suggest to my husband!

We went with nature-inspired names for our little ones - our first is called Juniper, and if this one's a girl, we're thinking of Wren :)

Some other themes I came across that I liked were classic old-school names (like Alice or Arthur), names related to music (Melody, Beatles, Chopin), and also Greek and Roman mythological names - there are some unique, powerful names!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
We went with nature-inspired names for our little ones - our first is called Juniper, and if this one's a girl, we're thinking of Wren :)

Some other themes I came across that I liked were classic old-school names (like Alice or Arthur), names related to music (Melody, Beatles, Chopin), and also Greek and Roman mythological names - there are some unique, powerful names!
Nature-themed names are so soothing and calming, especially for a little one. I like the uniqueness of Juniper and Wren; they're certainly lovely picks!

Greek and Roman mythological names are quite intriguing and powerful, plenty of strong and heroic associations there. Old-school names have a certain charm to them, too. melody is quite a cute name, but I'm curious as to why you'd consider naming a child after the Beatles - that's a bold and fun idea! There are some cool characters in Greek mythology; perhaps I'll draw some inspiration from that! (I do love me some drama and heroism.) ;)

• Love
Reactions: sportytina

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu