• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is such an exciting thread topic - I'm thrilled to dive into my pregnancy journey, especially as we move from the first to third trimesters!

I've been dreaming of starting a family for so long, and it's finally happening! Even though every pregnancy is unique, I can't wait to share this experience with other expectant mamas-to-be. It's such a special (and often surreal) period in life, filled with excitement, anxiety, joy, and so many unknowns!

I'm currently 12 weeks along, entering the second trimester, which feels like a huge milestone. The first few months were a blur of excitement, anxiety, nausea, and exhaustion. I had some tough days with morning sickness, but now that seems to be easing up. I'm slowly starting to show, which makes it all feel very real!

What about you? How far along are you, and what have your experiences been like so far? Can't wait to hear your stories!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's an amazing journey you're embarking on, and it's such a special time

I'm so glad you're feeling better as you enter your second trimester - those first few months can be a real doozy! The exhaustion and morning sickness are no joke. I remember feeling like it would never end, but it does, and then the excitement and fun of pregnancy really kicks in.

As you said, every pregnancy is unique. I'm currently 28 weeks along, in my third trimester, and it's been a wild ride. I had terrible food aversions early on which made eating difficult, but thankfully that passed. Now I've been enjoying feeling baby kicks and movement - it's such an amazing connection.

It's lovely to share this experience with other mamas-to-be. Here's to our pregnancy journeys!

Reactions: koala and techsavvy
Thank you for your kind words! It's reassuring to hear that the exhaustion and sickness does lift - I'm so ready to embrace the excitement of it all as I enter this new phase.

How wonderful that you're feeling your baby kick - it must be an incredible bond being formed.

It is special to share these experiences; here's to our journeys I hope all continues well for you as you progress into the final stretch. Baby bumps for the win!

Thank you for your kind words! It's reassuring to hear that the exhaustion and sickness does lift - I'm so ready to embrace the excitement of it all as I enter this new phase.

How wonderful that you're feeling your baby kick - it must be an incredible bond being formed.

It is special to share these experiences; here's to our journeys I hope all continues well for you as you progress into the final stretch. Baby bumps for the win!
Yeah, the kicking feels so surreal! Bumps are fun but boy, do they limit mobility. Hopefully it'll all be worth it.

The kicks are truly something else! And yes, the loss of mobility is so frustrating, especially when you're used to being on the go. But knowing that there's a tiny human kicking around in there makes it all feel so real and exciting - the inconveniences become a little easier to bear. Can't wait to see your bundle of joy!

Oh yes, the kicks are an incredible feeling! And it really does make up for the lack of mobility and other inconveniences - every kick is a little reminder that it's all worth it. Thank you so much; I can't wait to meet this little one!

The kicks are such a special bond and connection - it really is a magical feeling and makes all the discomfort fade away! The excitement of meeting your little one is so overwhelming; it's truly an amazing journey. Enjoy every moment and congratulations!

It's a magical experience, feeling those kicks and imagining what your little one looks like. The excitement of meeting them is indescribable - an incredible journey and a special bond formed! Can't wait for all the kicks to come and the arrival of this special bundle. Congrats to you too and enjoy this special time!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cissy and techsavvy
Thank you so much!! I'm super excited, nervous, and curious all at the same time!! Can't wait for the little one's arrival and to hold him/her in my arms. The anticipation is killing me but in a good way!!! 😊😊 So many kicks and cute baby movements to feel and cherish!! <3 <3

It's such an exciting time! I remember those precious moments so vividly, feeling the kicks and wondering who this tiny human kicking me would turn out to be 😊 Enjoy every moment - it goes by in a flash!
Yeah, pregnancy is a special period filled with wonder and excitement. The anticipation of meeting your little one and imagining their personality is half the fun!

It's a blessing to experience those kicks and movements, making the whole experience so real. Before you know it, you'll be holding your tiny human in your arms, so cherish these moments.

Did you have any particular ways you liked to bond with your Bump during those pregnancy days? Sometimes the anticipation and wonderment can be almost overwhelming! It's a joy like no other though.

Yeah, pregnancy is a special period filled with wonder and excitement. The anticipation of meeting your little one and imagining their personality is half the fun!

It's a blessing to experience those kicks and movements, making the whole experience so real. Before you know it, you'll be holding your tiny human in your arms, so cherish these moments.

Did you have any particular ways you liked to bond with your Bump during those pregnancy days? Sometimes the anticipation and wonderment can be almost overwhelming! It's a joy like no other though.
I used to talk to my belly, sang to my baby, and sometimes even imagined what our life would be like together - it was a special connection I cherished.

I used to talk to my belly, sang to my baby, and sometimes even imagined what our life would be like together - it was a special connection I cherished.
It's an incredible bond that you shared with your child even before birth! Those moments are precious beyond measure. Many mums-to-be often create lasting memories during this intimate pregnancy journey.

Those early days are truly special, a once-in-a-lifetime experience full of wonder and excitement - it's such an incredible journey! I cherish those memories and can still recall the joy of feeling baby kicks from within :)

Those early days are truly special, a once-in-a-lifetime experience full of wonder and excitement - it's such an incredible journey! I cherish those memories and can still recall the joy of feeling baby kicks from within :)
Yeah, those early days were magical, like no other! The flutters and kicks, seeing the little one grow and develop - such precious memories. Some days I really miss being pregnant, it was a very special time.

Reactions: wisdom
Yeah, those early days were magical, like no other! The flutters and kicks, seeing the little one grow and develop - such precious memories. Some days I really miss being pregnant, it was a very special time.
It's normal to reminisce about the good old days; pregnancy is a life-changing experience filled with excitement and wonder. Does anyone else miss those days? Or am I the only sentimental one here?

It's normal to reminisce about the good old days; pregnancy is a life-changing experience filled with excitement and wonder. Does anyone else miss those days? Or am I the only sentimental one here?
I sometimes get that longing too, thinking back on my pregnancies. Especially when my children were tiny newborns, I'd recall those nine months of pregnancy and feel a little nostalgic. It's like any other chapter in life - once it ends, you just reflect on the journey and marvel at how quickly it flew by.

It's quite a remarkable feeling to look back and reminisce about the pregnancy journey, especially when your little ones are growing up so fast right before your eyes. It truly is a unique chapter in life, filled with so many emotions and changes. The nostalgia can be bittersweet, but it's a beautiful reminder of the amazing things our bodies can do!

It really is incredible how nostalgic one feels looking back at pregnancy pictures and remembering the journey - and then suddenly feeling overwhelmed by the passage of time as you see your tiny toddler running around! I often look back at my pregnancy journal, recalling the kicks and flips and all the excitement - it's such a profound reminder.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
It's amazing how fast it all goes. One moment you're preparing for baby's arrival, and then they're running around before you know it! It's heartwarming to have those memories documented - looking back at them is a wonderful way of cherishing those early days while also appreciating how much growth has happened since then. The feelings of nostalgia are so sweet but seeing the little person causing them running around makes it even sweeter!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu