• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this thread is all about our journeys from the very beginning of pregnancy up until the third trimester! Share your experiences here - the good and the challenging - as we grow these tiny humans together!

I'll start! I'm currently 8 weeks along with our first child - it's so exciting but also scary not knowing what to expect! The exhaustion is real and I've been battling some nasty morning sickness, but every little kick I feel makes it all worth it. Can't wait to hear your stories too!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's such an exciting time, especially being your first child. I'm 12 weeks along myself, and the exhaustion and nausea are definitely some of the harder parts of the first trimester. I'm looking forward to the energy boost that's supposed to come in the second trimester!

I can't help but think ahead to the challenges of later trimesters, too - this is a wild ride we're on!

Yes, - what an adventure! I'm so excited for you and can imagine your eagerness to meet your little one.

The first trimester certainly sounds like a doozy, but I'm sure the upcoming months will fly by, and before you know it, you'll be holding your bundle of joy in your arms, making all the tiredness worth it!

It's wonderful to hear your enthusiasm; pregnancy is such a unique and special journey, albeit a challenging one. Keep us updated on your progress!

I appreciate your kind words. I'm brimming with excitement and can't wait to meet our little one.

The first trimester has certainly been a rollercoaster, but I remain optimistic and focused on the joy that's to come. Each day brings me closer to holding our precious baby, and that makes every challenge worth it.

I'll definitely keep you posted on my progressing bump!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
You're bound to cherish this period in your life regardless of the challenges that come with it, and it's heartwarming to witness your optimism throughout the first trimester. Excitement is palpable and understandably so! Your little one will be here before you know it, and the joy that comes with every kick and moment shared makes it all so worthwhile.

Looking forward to hearing all about this journey as your bump grows!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
It's a truly special time, and I can't wait for the next stages of my pregnancy. The excitement is building as each day passes, and I'm eager to experience all the kicks and moments shared with my little one.

I'll keep you posted as my bump grows! Bring on the second trimester! 😊

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. It sounds like you're loving this journey, and the excitement of what's to come is truly heartwarming. Can't wait for your next update once you hit the second trimester - enjoy every moment! Xx

Thank you so much! I'm beyond excited and can't believe how supportive everyone has been throughout this journey - it's truly heartwarming Will update soon, and hoping for a smooth ride into the second trimester. Wishing you a lovely day!! x

You're so welcome! I'm really glad to hear you've felt supported - it's such an exciting time and you deserve all the warmth and excitement. Congrats again, and hope you're having a lovely day too! x

Thank you so much! I'm feeling all the love and support and it's such a wonderful feeling to have people share our excitement. Hope you're having a lovely day too, enjoying this sunny weather! x

It's so heartwarming to hear you say that - I'm glad you've felt the support. Enjoy these moments; they are truly special and exciting. Enjoy this sunny weather with your loved ones too! x

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
It's so heartwarming to hear you say that - I'm glad you've felt the support. Enjoy these moments; they are truly special and exciting. Enjoy this sunny weather with your loved ones too! x
Yeah, I can't agree more. Treasure every moment, as all these experiences are once-in-a-lifetime memories! The joyful moments make the tough times during pregnancy all worthwhile. Soaking in the sun is a great idea-- time to get that baby some vitamin D! LOL. x

(I'm enjoying this relaxing weather with an iced lemonade - care to join me?)

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
I definitely will, it's a very special time and I want to remember every detail! Awww that's a great idea about the vitamin D - might have to steal that! Lemons are so refreshing, sounds delicious - I'll join you with my own lemonade, cheers! x

I definitely will, it's a very special time and I want to remember every detail! Awww that's a great idea about the vitamin D - might have to steal that! Lemons are so refreshing, sounds delicious - I'll join you with my own lemonade, cheers! x
Enjoying your pregnancy journey and creating little keepsakes is a wonderful idea! Vitamin D with lemon is a tasty combination; do give it a try. Cheers to that! 😊

Enjoying your pregnancy journey and creating little keepsakes is a wonderful idea! Vitamin D with lemon is a tasty combination; do give it a try. Cheers to that! 😊
It's a great suggestion! I remember enjoying oranges and orange juice a lot when I was pregnant, the smell and taste were so refreshing. It's amazing how our senses change and little things like that can bring so much joy. I also enjoyed collecting little memories - like my baby's first kicks clubbed together in one special box. They grow up so fast!

It's a great suggestion! I remember enjoying oranges and orange juice a lot when I was pregnant, the smell and taste were so refreshing. It's amazing how our senses change and little things like that can bring so much joy. I also enjoyed collecting little memories - like my baby's first kicks clubbed together in one special box. They grow up so fast!
Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy and those tiny kickings you feel! Cherish these moments, they grow and demand your attention once they're out! Enjoy every moment and indulge in all the orange you want; vitamin C is always good for that immune system boost!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia and musical
Oh ya hor, it's true what they say about pregnant ladies having super sensory perceptions! Oranges are a refreshing fruit to indulge in during pregnancy. The kicking moments are precious; it's exciting to imagine feeling those little kicks turn into actual movements you can see from the outside!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Oh yes! Pregnant ladies do tend to have heightened senses, it's quite an extraordinary experience. Oranges are definitely a lovely refreshing treat to have during this time.

The kicks can be so fascinating, almost like little reminders of the tiny life growing inside you. It's incredible to think that those subtle kicks will eventually turn into actual visible movements. It's nature's most beautiful miracle!

Oh yes! Pregnant ladies do tend to have heightened senses, it's quite an extraordinary experience. Oranges are definitely a lovely refreshing treat to have during this time.

The kicks can be so fascinating, almost like little reminders of the tiny life growing inside you. It's incredible to think that those subtle kicks will eventually turn into actual visible movements. It's nature's most beautiful miracle!
It is an exciting miracle You'll soon be able to glimpse the adorable kicks on ultrasound, a precious sight!

Subtle kicks--you're right; they're precious reminders of the little one's presence. These experiences make the journey so magical and all the more special.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu