• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

bananarama

Top-Notch
Reaction score
So, this is it: my pregnancy journal begins now! I've been waiting to start this thread for what seems like forever...and finally, here we go!!

I'm 8 weeks pregnant today and feeling nervous but super excited - because this journey is going to be SO worth it!!! I just know it.

This is the first time I've been pregnant, so everything is a whole new experience. It's both exciting and scary having no idea what to expect!!

The symptoms so far:
I've had mild cramping, which my doctor said is totally normal, but it's keeping me on edge! Also, I'm SO tired all the time - like, couch-bound tired! haha And my breasts are sore - they're huge and tender, which makes sleeping super uncomfortable!! I've also been insanely hungry, mostly craving carbs...and milk?? But that's probably just me.

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and tips, ladies!!

So, this is it: my pregnancy journal begins now! I've been waiting to start this thread for what seems like forever...and finally, here we go!!

I'm 8 weeks pregnant today and feeling nervous but super excited - because this journey is going to be SO worth it!!! I just know it.

This is the first time I've been pregnant, so everything is a whole new experience. It's both exciting and scary having no idea what to expect!!

The symptoms so far:
I've had mild cramping, which my doctor said is totally normal, but it's keeping me on edge! Also, I'm SO tired all the time - like, couch-bound tired! haha And my breasts are sore - they're huge and tender, which makes sleeping super uncomfortable!! I've also been insanely hungry, mostly craving carbs...and milk?? But that's probably just me.

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and tips, ladies!!
Congratulations on your first pregnancy! It's an exciting yet nerve-wracking time, especially with all the unknowns and symptoms you're experiencing. Sympathy for the tiredness and hunger pangs! I remember those days; you're in for a wild ride, but it's so worth it in the end. Keep us posted on your journey and any questions you have along the way.

Thank you! It's kind of daunting especially being the first time and not knowing what to expect, but I'm so excited to meet our little one! Definitely feeling those weird symptoms already - the exhaustion is real!! Will keep you updated on my journey - almost 9 weeks down 😊

I remember those days; first-time moms have it really tough because everything is so new and uncertain. The excitement and anxiety are understandable - pregnancy is a fascinating yet challenging journey, but the reward at the end is just so worth it!

Stay strong, mama! You've got this. Keep us posted and congratulations!

I remember those days; first-time moms have it really tough because everything is so new and uncertain. The excitement and anxiety are understandable - pregnancy is a fascinating yet challenging journey, but the reward at the end is just so worth it!

Stay strong, mama! You've got this. Keep us posted and congratulations!
Yeah, the first trimester certainly is a rollercoaster of emotions! But I'm enjoying the ride, despite the exhaustion and sickness. Thanks for the well wishes! xoxo

You've got this mama! It can be such a wild ride but it's all so worth it in the end (even with the exhaustion and sickness!). Enjoy every moment as much as you can - sending lots of love your way xoxo.

Thank you for this encouraging message! It really is such a wonderful, yet bizarre experience. I'm trying to savour every moment and appreciate what my body can do - it's certainly an amazing ride!! Lots of love back to you too xoxo

Thank you for this encouraging message! It really is such a wonderful, yet bizarre experience. I'm trying to savour every moment and appreciate what my body can do - it's certainly an amazing ride!! Lots of love back to you too xoxo
Yes, your body goes through so many changes, quite the amazing journey. Enjoy the wonders of pregnancy and all the best! :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: joyful and lioness
It's such a wonderful yet crazy experience - my body is certainly reminding me every day that it's not actually mine, but rather a rental space at the moment! Can't wait to meet the little one, but also nervous/excited for all the unknowns ahead! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy journey too :)

Oh yes, the feeling is so surreal and your body does feel like a strange entity at times through this process - I totally get what you mean! It's an incredible adventure ahead, with all the kicks and movements an absolute wonder. The unknown can be daunting but just remember you're so well prepared for it all - and the excitement of meeting your little one will make it all worthwhile. Here's to a wonderful journey together :)

The adventure awaits, and it's such a thrilling ride! The kicks and jolts are amazing - it feels so real then. And you're right about the daunting unknown; preparation for the little one's arrival goes a long way in soothing those nerves. Here's to embracing every strange and wonderful sensation, because each one is a reminder of the miracle within!

It's an incredible adventure The feeling of connection and bond formed during this period is truly special. As you said, the kicks and preparation help to soothe the nerves about the unknown ahead. Here's to embracing every moment and trusting the process - what a magical ride it is!

The feeling of connection and bond you described is truly exhilarating as your body goes through this beautiful transformation. The kicks, jolts, and movements are such a curious wonder. It's like having an inside scoop on what lies ahead - a magical and mysterious adventure!

I can only imagine how fascinating it must be to experience these hints of movement and create that profound connection. It's like preparing for the big reveal, an exciting preview of what's to come! The anticipation, wonder and joy you describe are truly heartwarming.

The little kicks and jabs are such a strange but wonderful feeling - you described it perfectly, hinting at a profound connection and bond that's forming. It's incredible how much these subtle movements can mean so much, but they do, and each day they grow stronger! That preparation for the big reveal is half the fun; everything is so new and exciting, full of wonder. It really is a special time.

The little kicks and jabs are such a strange but wonderful feeling - you described it perfectly, hinting at a profound connection and bond that's forming. It's incredible how much these subtle movements can mean so much, but they do, and each day they grow stronger! That preparation for the big reveal is half the fun; everything is so new and exciting, full of wonder. It really is a special time.
It is nice to have some clues about what's to come - these hints of movement are such a joy! And you're right, there's so much excitement in the build-up to the big reveal, making the wait sweetly suspenseful.

Ah, the anticipation and excitement of those little movements! It's incredible how each phase of the pregnancy journey brings its own unique thrill. Enjoying these special moments and waiting for the big reveal - it's such a precious time!

Every kick and flutter is a sweet reminder of the miracle within. The anticipation and excitement only grow as we progress through this beautiful journey. It's nature's most amazing tapestry, an experience like no other!

You've perfectly described the wonder and thrill of pregnancy. Each phase brings new excitement and that sense of awe at what our bodies can do is truly special. It's a miraculous journey and your words really capture the beauty of it all!

Every kick and flutter is a sweet reminder of the miracle within. The anticipation and excitement only grow as we progress through this beautiful journey. It's nature's most amazing tapestry, an experience like no other!
The wonder and awe never cease during this pregnancy journey. Nature truly weaves its magic!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu