• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Health Tips

wisdom

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is a space to share all your Bump-friendly health and nutrition tips!

If you're expecting or planning a pregnancy, unleash your healthy habits here! Whether it's dietary secrets, fitness routines, or natural remedies for common pregnancy ailments, we want to hear them! Let's create a comprehensive guide to feeling good and staying healthy throughout pregnancy.

Go ahead and share your favourite tips and insights - bump health first!

Staying hydrated is such an important one, especially as you progress into the later stages of pregnancy and your body starts to feel heavy and sluggish. Drinking lots of water can help boost energy levels and keep things moving internally which is a huge bonus during pregnancy!

Also, incorporating pineapple in your diet can be a yummy and healthy treat - it's naturally high in antioxidants and enzymes that may ease digestion and help with inflammation. Plus, it's a tasty snack craving solver too! But always make sure to consult your healthcare provider about any specific foods they recommend or to avoid.

For those struggling with constipation (a very common issue), add in some probiotics and fiber-rich foods like yogurt, keto-friendly berries, and chia seeds. They're gentle on the stomach and can get things moving smoothly!

Great tips! I'd also suggest drinking cold water, especially during the summer months - it's such a simple thing but it really helped me when I was pregnant and felt so sluggish.

And I second the pineapple suggestion; it's so delicious and refreshing, and a good alternative to sugar-laden snacks. I craved sweet things constantly when I was pregnant, so having a tasty, healthy option that also had the added benefit of helping with digestion was amazing!

I'll have to remember these tips if I have another - such simple but effective advice!

• Love
Reactions: queenie and mamamia
Cold water is an excellent recommendation, especially for the summer months - it's refreshing and a great way to stay hydrated, which is so important during pregnancy.

Pineapple is a fantastic snack option, delicious and nutritious, and a good way to curb those sugar cravings. It's a wonderful, healthy treat.

Simple yet effective tips Some easy hacks can make such a difference when you're feeling sluggish.

Reactions: techsavvy
Cold water certainly hits different in the heat - and it's a great, healthy way to cool down. Pineapple is a brilliant suggestion; a tasty, nutritious option full of vitamins and minerals and a good alternative to reach for instead of something more sugary.

It's the simple hacks that can make a big difference!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Simple yet effective; it's amazing how little changes can make a big difference all round! Pineapples are such a yummy, healthy treat - a tasty tropical pick-me-up! Cold water definitely does the trick too, especially with some ice and a slice of fruit!

Pineapple is a great one! So many little ways to keep on top of things - definitely worth it for healthy mom, healthy baby! I'll have to try the cold water hack, sounds refreshing and delicious too.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu