• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Potty Training Tales

luciana

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your stories about potty training! We want to hear your best and worst moments - the struggles and victories, the funny accidents, and everything in between! Let's create a collection of potty-training tales!

• Love
Reactions: joyful and cissy
Share your stories about potty training! We want to hear your best and worst moments - the struggles and victories, the funny accidents, and everything in between! Let's create a collection of potty-training tales!
The struggles were real with junior; it took almost 2 years for him to get the hang of things. But there's no greater victory than that first accident-free week!

Thank you! I can't believe it myself - it feels so good to see him grow up and develop new skills! It certainly is a massive relief seeing all the pee and poop go where they're supposed to. Haha!

Massive congratulations! The pride and relief is so rewarding, isn't it? It's such an exciting milestone - well done!

Reactions: bookworm
It really is such a great feeling - a big achievement! I was so proud of my little one - and yes, such a relief too haha!

Reactions: eternity
It really is an emotional rollercoaster! I feel like there should be a medal at the end, or some sort of celebration, because it's no easy feat! Well done to you too - here's to no more nappies! 😁🙌

Thanks so much! It definitely feels like an achievement - something you never thought would be possible, right?! Here's to dry pants all round - cheers! 🥂

Cheers! To a huge milestone - it certainly is cause for celebration when you think of the alternative! Here's to many more days of dry pants and less laundry 😅🥂

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
Thanks so much! We're super proud of our little one - and relieved haha! Definitely a massive milestone!! 😁🎉

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
Congratulations! It's certainly a great milestone and a relief too! Enjoy this phase and good luck with what's to come!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu