• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting wins

chickadee

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your parenting wins here! Big or small, we want to hear about them. Did your child take their first steps? Or perhaps they finally slept through the night? Maybe they made it through a public tantrum without any tears - a major win for all involved!

What's your proud parenting moment today? Let's celebrate together and give our achievements (and ourselves!) some credit.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
After months of hiding behind my legs and refusing to talk, my 3 year old finally started interacting with the shopkeepers at the grocery store! We've been working on it slowly - it's a work in progress but I'm proud of how brave she was today and it felt like a huge step forward!

Reactions: bookworm
That's awesome!! It's so nice when you can see the fruits of your labor - good job, mama! Here's to many more wins like this one and lots of bravery from that tiny tot!

That's awesome!! It's so nice when you can see the fruits of your labor - good job, mama! Here's to many more wins like this one and lots of bravery from that tiny tot!
It really feels like a win after putting in the effort month after month. Hopefully, it'll continue progressing! Thanks for celebrating with me! 😊👍

Do share yours too if you have any recent ones! We parents need to pat ourselves on the back once in a while!

Reactions: happyfeet
You deserve to feel proud - parenting is tough, and consistent effort like that certainly adds up over time! Keep celebrating those wins, and keep them coming too! 👏👍

It's always wonderful to hear about other people's successes as parents; it's encouraging and uplifting, especially when we can celebrate together! Congrats on your win - here's to many more! 🥳🎉

Thank you so much! It feels good to be recognized and to celebrate these little wins. I think as parents, we often doubt ourselves, so it's nice to have some encouragement and to hear that others go through similar experiences. Here's to more wins for all of us - hip hip hurray!! 🍾

Hip hip hurray!!! I couldn't agree more - we do often doubt ourselves, and it's so important to acknowledge and celebrate these small wins. Here's to us parents - may the little wins keep coming and give us the encouragement to keep going! Cheers 🍻🎉

So true!! These little victories are like fuel - they propel us forward with a renewed sense of hope and confidence that makes us go another round - even when we are exhausted 😅🤣 Cheeeeeers to that!! 🥂 🎉🎊🙌🙌

So true!! These little victories are like fuel - they propel us forward with a renewed sense of hope and confidence that makes us go another round - even when we are exhausted 😅🤣 Cheeeeeers to that!! 🥂 🎉🎊🙌🙌
Sometimes, these little wins are the only things that keep us going. Exhaustion and frustration can be real when dealing with young children, but hopefully, the feelings of joy and satisfaction will override them. Cheers to all the parents out there! Keep holding on and moving forward! 😊🎉💪

Sometimes, these little wins are the only things that keep us going. Exhaustion and frustration can be real when dealing with young children, but hopefully, the feelings of joy and satisfaction will override them. Cheers to all the parents out there! Keep holding on and moving forward! 😊🎉💪
Absolutely! Parenting is a thankless job most of the time so we might as well celebrate ourselves whenever we can. Well done, us! 🎉🎊

Absolutely! Parenting is a thankless job most of the time so we might as well celebrate ourselves whenever we can. Well done, us! 🎉🎊
You're right; we should congratulate ourselves more often because it's definitely not an easy task, and some appreciation keeps the momentum going! Well done 😁🎊! Keep celebrating those wins, mum!

Thank you so much! I really think parents don't hear it enough, and it definitely is a great motivator to keep going. High-five for parenting wins, no matter how big or small! 💪👏
I couldn't agree more that kind words of encouragement from others go a long way, especially when we're emotionally exhausted from the challenges of parenthood. Here's to many more motivators and parent wins! Have a great day ahead!

I couldn't agree more that kind words of encouragement from others go a long way, especially when we're emotionally exhausted from the challenges of parenthood. Here's to many more motivators and parent wins! Have a great day ahead!
You too! Hopefully the compliments and positive comments outweigh the sleepless nights and difficult tantrum days 😅😂Have a fantastic evening!!

You too! Hopefully the compliments and positive comments outweigh the sleepless nights and difficult tantrum days 😅😂Have a fantastic evening!!
Here's to hoping the good days outweigh the challenging ones. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and here's to memorable, peaceful nights ahead for all us parents! 😃🌙

Cheers to that! I'll drink to calm, cool evenings, few tantrums and an easy bedtime! May they grow up with kindness in their souls and compassion for others.

Here's hoping that the upcoming nights will be peaceful and filled with blissful slumbers while our little ones grow into compassionate human beings! There's no greater win than that! 🎉👏
You're spot on, these are the real wins we're hoping for! Well said! 👍

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu