• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Problems and Victories

eternity

Top-Notch
Reaction score
As parents, we often face challenges bringing up our kids and it's always great to share stories on how we've overcome them or the victories along the way! Share your parenting wins here - no matter how big or small!

I'll start off with one of mine: recently managed to get my toddler to sleep through the night consistently after a long phase of multiple nightly wakeups! It was tough but I'm so glad it's finally over and both of us are now well rested! What's your parenting victories? Share the details!

What a relief to hear that your toddler is finally sleeping through the night - that's definitely a huge win!

My victory came when my fussy eater actually ate something other than chicken nuggets and pizza! After a week of refusing everything I offered, he actually asked for more veggies - and ate them! It was a proud moment for sure, especially since it meant the constant worry about his nutrition dissipated. Now if only it could happen every week...ha!

Can't wait to hear other people's victories - parenting is tough so we should celebrate these wins!

That's fantastic news! It's such a great feeling when you're able to get your little ones to eat healthily - it's definitely a victory worth celebrating, especially since it's so infrequent! You must be doing something right!

It's these little wins that help us stay sane as parents and make the tough times more manageable. Here's to many more healthy meals and peaceful nights for all of us!

Totally agree! It's such a relief when the battles over food are minimal because they're actually enjoying their meals - bonus points when those meals are nutritious! Here's to hoping for more of the same.

• Love
Reactions: musical
A big yay for nutritious and enjoyable meals! It makes such a difference when mealtimes go smoothly, so here's to many more of those and fewer battles. High five! 😎🍾🙌

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Cheers! 🎉 To many, many more peaceful mealtimes - we're due for some easy, stress-free family meals after all the struggles! 🍽️😊

Reactions: sportytina
Hope it lasts! It's always great when you can finally reach a stage where things feel calm and easy - enjoy those peaceful mealtimes while they last, and celebrate the little victories!

Reactions: joyful and nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu